Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) (53892 Views)

15000 Each For 6 Students. / See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by iukpe: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Looking at this, I feel it could attempt a stable flight.
I am simply referring to design and not where it was designed.

Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by billyG(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
No!No!!No!!!that is a fvking generator.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by bummyla(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
well done guys! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by grad2012(f): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
help3852:
the beginning of something good or you criticize him and let Britain claim him and him him citizenship.
help3852 Omg where have u been,kilode is dis life u just forgot about me embarassed
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
make dose ppl no even happy say dem do anytin o...ppl dey reason tins wey Neva dey,dem dey do wetin whity don do dey go far...so na helicopter be that na??...the aircraft of the wright brothers make sense pass this shit na...I've not done any o,but this their tin,its bullshit.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2015
animpuyeE:
Appreciate please. The westerners started like this. If we had sponsors it would had been better. "Proud to be the engineering student president"

so u're president where that shit came from...the westerners built helicopters wen none was in existence...I can't build one though...but those niggis of yours should do something good with their time not that trash.
Re: Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) by help3852: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2015
grad2012:
help3852 Omg where have u been,kilode is dis life u just forgot about me embarassed
oh dear, am so sorry, have not forgotten you, have not been online lately, if your mail was accessible you would have gotten my messages, but it keeps bouncing back.

BTW, how are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Difference Between State University And Federal University / Why Does A Dead Body Float In Water, While A Live Body Sinks? / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.