Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo (60892 Views)

Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police / Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by potolistic(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hehehehe... You have not seen anything sef.... D next 1 u'll see will b me smooching r bobi and kissing her.... After u av seen dat u r permitted to go and commit suicide
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by potolistic(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
You have not seen anything sef the next picture u'll c will show me kissing and caressing r bobi after seeing dat u can go and commit suicide
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by Qualer: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Southyqueen:
uhm guyz can someone summarize me bout this shidima everyone is talking about please

Southy, you have been 'summarized' grin fyne geh!!!
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sori bruh,
Can talk to him on your behalf to leave her for you
I am that mouthed tongue
Bro, u beta get over her ASAP
That nigga got her grin
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by 4stylz: 1:00am On Sep 05, 2015
ellahzy:
grin

omo this gal get 'crushers' ooooo.

Eva, Niyola, young grey C, Seyi Shay, Mocheedah dem dey Airforce 1 pick one tongue

You didn't mention yemi alade, that girl tickles my fancy
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by donolushegzy: 1:11am On Sep 05, 2015
Do you have someone looking for a job ? Or u personally wanna change your career.. join the social handler job channel on bbm C00442C9
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by Airforce1(m): 1:46am On Sep 05, 2015
ellahzy:
grin

omo this gal get 'crushers' ooooo.

Eva, Niyola, young grey C, Seyi Shay, Mocheedah dem dey Airforce 1 pick one tongue

My heart is with chidimma

Shes got all the qualities i want n a woman

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by Truckpusher(m): 1:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Deejavuu:
grin grin grin

You even had to start singing to see if you can actualize you dreams of kissing her wink grin

Pele shogbo tongue
How do you mean he can't actualize his dream of kissing her? shocked

Airforce1, abeg package ya self well make you for no see Chidima dey jump ontop you like monkey wey see banana. grin grin cheesy
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by Deejavuu(f): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
How do you mean he can't actualize his dream of kissing her? shocked

Airfor.ce1, abeg package ya self well make you for no see Chidima dey jump ontop you like monkey wey see banana. grin grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin smh
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by aderonkedeborah(f): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2015
end time tinz
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by llaykorn: 7:43am On Sep 05, 2015
kendrick9:
This reminds me of this song----Eminem-stan.....

Stan: Eminem's best song of all time. Agee?
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2015
What is all these?

Christ
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
end time tinz
Aunty Ronke

Haba... Shiorrrr
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by menix(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Watin b una own, abii d gal no dey kissable..
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by GodwinTobi(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Her lips na public lip...
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by Agadajoe3090: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2015
grin cheesy thats it
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by loomer: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Make una try get sense na, what's wrong with a kiss on the chic?
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by themharcqk(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2015
That's da'suskpect her boss at capital hills...
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by Donpizzle(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2015
sauceEEP:
Who be that local guy wey dey kiss her

the local guy gat CASH.... U wey b foreign or international guy, hw much u get?
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by kendrick9(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2015
llaykorn:

Stan: Eminem's best song of all time. Agee?
yep... its up there... i mean he's got so many great songs it difficult to choose but i think Stan is his best story telling song...
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by Donpizzle(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2015
hatux:
So you think you invested on her with your #100 recharge cards dude And you even think if you hadn't invested on her she wouldn't have won...

Keep dreaming local boy..

dnt tink like dis...evry single vote counts. She culd hv won by a margin and dats bcoz of his #100... @Airforce1 no worry if u no kiss am physically, u fit try kiss am for dream. Kiss na kiss.
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by glintspot: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2015
AFFORDABLE, RELIABLE WEB DESIGN FOR BUSINESSES –N15,000 ONLY

Why don't you have a website yet? Could it be:
- Because you think it is too expensive?
-Take Your Business Online Get A Website. If Your Business Is Not on The Internet, Your Business Will Soon Be Out Of Business
- Because you do not realize it can help your business within a month? You do not realize that with just N15, 000 you used to set up a website you can make millions for your business yearly. With just that website your business can grow from small to medium or big scale within a year!

I can setup a reliable web site for your business with a full domain (www.yourbusinessname.com) using CMS (Content management system) with best design to give your business an online presence that fits your goals..

The most important things you need from a website are:

1. CMS - Content Management System, that is, a convenient way of generating content such as text (words), pictures and video.

2. Hosting - • Disk Space 1500MB, Bandwidth7,000MB , Yearly Price N3,500 , 24/7 support , Cpanel enabled
3. Navigation Panel and Pages For Contact Us, Portfolio, services, About Us etc If you want forms, it can be incorporated at same cost.

4. Our CMS is Search Engine Traffic Friendly. If you do the right things, you will start receiving lots of visitors from within Nigeria who are serious customers so long as your phone number is visible on you website.

5. You get traffic Stats

HOW TO START:

1. Call or text to Daniel on 08183632148 or 07038980699 Visit www.glintspot.com and my email address is glintspot@gmail.com
to indicate interest and then send a soft copy of your logo and your website content in a zip file format to glintspot@gmail.com

2. I will send you my account number to pay an upfront of 80%(N12,000) of the price for start up

3. Once I confirm payment, I will work on your website www.yourbusiness.com exclusive domain.

Note: This PROMO is for only business website package, corporate bodies are not included in this package. If you do not have a logo, I will create one with the simple tools I have. It will be a basic logo!.
But any additional functionality will be charged for.

4. After I have finished with your design, I will expect my balance payment which after i have received i will send you the cpanel account username & password and security information, which you must change preferably.

5. As a bonus, I will create 5 custormized email address of your website (e.g info@yoursite.com)

8. You will have to pay to renew your domain yearly. I will update you on time!

My Name is Daniel. I would be glad to work with you.
My Phone Number is 08183632148 or 07038980699 Visit www.glintspot.com and my email address is glintspot@gmail.com
WE KNOW WEB DESIGN, with over 5 Years Experience You Can Be Sure Your Website Is in Safe Hands . We offer BUSINESS WEBSITE, CORPORATE WEBSITE,E-COMMERCE( ONLINE SHOP), COURIER TRACKING WEBSITE ,NEWS PUBLISHERS/BLOG WEBSITES, SOCIAL MEDIA/ FORUM WEBSITE & MOBILE APPLICATION

Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2015
Sommyangel:
Sorry dude
Next time, let you camera go a bit further down
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by Raymondluv(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2015
chidinma na virgin.. i no say that boy Joystick go don rise..this chidinma go sweet to bleep 47 hours non stop once pikin enter na to enter sambisa be dat
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by ellahzy(f): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2015
Airforce1:

My heart is with chidimma
Shes got all the qualities i want n a woman

chai odikwa serious oo
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by Jiokezee(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Pls frnds hw can i post in this site i have alot to share wit u pls tell me the process i'm waiting
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by adellam16(f): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Airforce1:
The rate at which guys are kissing chidimma this days is giving me lotsa concern.

I've always loved her right from MTN project fame..
I could remember during that MTN project fame show which authomatically shot her up to fame, i used to recharge my phones for her sake and also make sure my sibling and folks vote for her...

Now she don become celebrity, everybody just dey smooch her anyhow after i had invested on her.

This not fair cry cry

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-227005208/chidinmaekile/photos/ig-1065995490333770762_227005208
haaaaaa chidinma has taken over NL! No more tonto nd tiwa.
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by emerged01(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2015
that is " suspect" they are in the same label
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by eherbal(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2015
The guy kissing Her is "Suspect" the artist.Clarence Peters Cousin. The Kissing took Place In Front Of Capital Dreams Office In Omolé. Airforce1,if you wanna meet Her in person, get in touch with me. grin
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by eherbal(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Jiokezee post=37688661]Pls frnds hw can i post in this site i have alot to share wit u pls tell me the process i'm how did you post Now? undecided
Re: Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo by christy74: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2015
Is one. Of those things take heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant / E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) / “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.