Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,584 members, 7,854,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Photos: What This Alledge Alhaja Posted On Her Facebook Wall - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: What This Alledge Alhaja Posted On Her Facebook Wall (974 Views)

Wizkid Manager Speak Out For Alledge Fight With Tekno / See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon / Meet Femi Adebayo's Mum, Alhaja Risikat Adebayo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: What This Alledge Alhaja Posted On Her Facebook Wall by lovelynaijablog: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
I was shocked when I saw this lady’s Facebook wall. Oh yes! My jaw dropped and to make matters worse, she tagged people to the post.
The lady above, whom I will not give the pleasure of getting attention to her wall boldly posted her complete ynash front and back ooh! Even tagged people to the post. I thought it was a joke but her profile photo suggested otherwise. Is this really what Facebook do? Allow some nakedies and ban some? Oh well, to see her front and back

SEE THE COMPLETELY N@KED PHOTO HERE:>>>>>>http://9jalovely..com.ng/2015/09/photos-what-this-alledge-alhaja-posted.html

Re: Photos: What This Alledge Alhaja Posted On Her Facebook Wall by Motolank: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Why post the pic if we can't see her name? What if we want to add her?
Re: Photos: What This Alledge Alhaja Posted On Her Facebook Wall by Ahzyz(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Alhaja chigoze emmanuel be her name

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From Actress Monalisa Chinda's 41st Birthday Celebration / Cristiano Ronaldo Comes Out With Syrian Refugee Before Real Madrid Match(photos) / Munachi Abii Should Have Won Miss World!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.