Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching (9231 Views)

Breaking:Amaechi, ALL Ministers From The South-east Missing From Osibanjo's List / BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money / Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by Beync(f): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
You know i dont like money, everyone knows that. Go to rivers state and ask them, they'l confirm it

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by CSTR2: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
UAE123:
Airing anything to me is a waste of state resources. If Rivers state government has any evidence againstAmeachi then they should present it to EFCC so that he Ameachi can be charged to court, properly tried & jailed if found to have committed any offence.
And who told you they have not presented it to EFCC?
EFCC already have evidence against amaechi.
But then,if you expect the EFCC to arrest amaechi without serious political pressure ,then you must be naive.
Amaechi singlehandly bankrolled the emergence of their boss, buhari.
That is serious leverage.

18 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by Lvlink(f): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Trash!

Why must Buhari throw Amaechi to the sharks? Was Buhari not a victim of smear campaign himself? Was Tinubu not accused of worse crime? Osinbajo and Fashola nko? What of Kwankwaso and Atiku? What of Buhari's wife?

You must be dumb to belief Buhari controls EFCC, ICPC and The judiciary!

Even the law forbids Buhari from interfering in the affairs of states. He can only probe, investigate and refer cases committed against the Federal government to the EFCC, while Wike will do the same and forward to the EFCC!

Don't be a hypocrite, we all witnessed all the mudslinging and smear campaigns carried out against Tinubu, Buhari, Osinbajo, APC etc yet Nigerians were not fooled, why now? Wike is just fighting for his life, knowing that his days in the government are numbered given the way Amaechi, APC are fighting him!

My sister I respect you so much. But am so sorry you got this one all wrong! Did you really watch the documentary? It was well detailed with facts and figures. The report even ended by asking the Efcc and Icpc to investigate it.

I dnt think its just to smear anybody, even though it is possible. But this one is really different. Am forced to believe. This, my opinion though!

16 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by austinsmat(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
ddippset:
This matter has gone beyond wike. Pdp criminals have seen amaechi as the albatros on buhari's neck. They want to use amaechi's case to kill buhari's clamp down on Jonathan, diezanni, okonjo, orubebe, and co. This matter has gone beyond just wike's interest alone, lol. They see amaechi as the guy who stole so much and used it to sponsor buhari singlehandedly. 'buhari can't touch us if he doesn't touch amaechi, so we must pick on amaechi with every available arsenal' they must be saying to themselves. A very smart move from Jonathan and his goons I must admit. Amaechi is their joker. But buhari must be strong and not fall for this booby trap. He has no option but to sacrifice amaechi and then go hard hard and hard on all them criminals in the last administration. Those who committed the greatest treasury looting in the history of africa. Buhari must make up his mind and throw amaechi to the sharks, that way he has a thousand criminals at his mercy.
hmmn see your life now,you are now shouting to throw him to the Sharks when he was sharing river state money by sponsoring your master buhari you sees it as progressive and praising him.but after sulking him dry you people want o throw him to the shark now( I blame amaechi he was used and dump)

14 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by TheFreeOne: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
austinsmat:
hmmn see your life now,you are now shouting to throw him to the Sharks when he was sharing river state money by sponsoring your master buhari you sees it as progressive and praising him.but after sulking him dry you people want o throw him to the shark now( I blame amaechi he was used and dump)
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by TheFreeOne: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
austinsmat:

LOL grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lvlink:

My sister I respect you so much. But am so sorry you got this one all wrong! Did you really watch the documentary? It was well detailed with facts and figures. The report even ended by asking the Efcc and Icpc to investigate it.

I dnt think its just to smear anybody, even though it is possible. But this one is really different. Am forced to believe. This, my opinion though!

Please I don't watch rubbish! Weren't that of Tinubu, Buhari and Osinbajo detailed? What is detailed about throwing account numbers up and down? Don't be fooled, those things you are seeing are mere government transactions carried out by the approval of the State house of assembly! If Wike has a genuine case, he should forward the same to the relevant grant agencies, and stop wasting Rivers State's money smearing Amaechi on the Televisions.

Do you know how much of Rivers money Wike paid Ait to air that rubbish?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
biafransoul:

[s]Now I confirm you're utterly SHAMELESS. Did you even watch the documentary before coming to spew this trash above? This is the time to call on all relevant agencies to investigate this overwhelming allegations of fraud, stealing and corruption. Any right individual should this and includes you; bloody sycophant[/s]

Thunder Fire you and your useless rubbish sponsored by Wike!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lvlink:

That man you just call your sister got a diick. He has problem with gender.
She is a he-go at

18 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Thunder Fire you and your useless rubbish sponsored by Wike!
Shameless man

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by TheFreeOne: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Trash!

Why must Buhari throw Amaechi to the sharks? Was Buhari not a victim of smear campaign himself? Was Tinubu not accused of worse crime? Osinbajo and Fashola nko? What of Kwankwaso and Atiku? What of Buhari's wife?

Even the law forbids Buhari from interfering in the affairs of states. He can only probe, investigate and refer cases committed against the Federal government to the EFCC, while Wike will do the same and forward to the EFCC!

Don't be a hypocrite, we all witnessed all the mudslinging and smear campaigns carried out against Tinubu, Buhari, Osinbajo, APC etc yet Nigerians were not fooled, why now? Wike is just fighting for his life, knowing that his days in the government are numbered given the way Amaechi, APC are fighting him!

undecided

SMH
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by OfoIgbo: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
ddippset:
This matter has gone beyond wike. Pdp criminals have seen amaechi as the albatros on buhari's neck. They want to use amaechi's case to kill buhari's clamp down on Jonathan, diezanni, okonjo, orubebe, and co. This matter has gone beyond just wike's interest alone, lol. They see amaechi as the guy who stole so much and used it to sponsor buhari singlehandedly. 'buhari can't touch us if he doesn't touch amaechi, so we must pick on amaechi with every available arsenal' they must be saying to themselves. A very smart move from Jonathan and his goons I must admit. Amaechi is their joker. But buhari must be strong and not fall for this booby trap. He has no option but to sacrifice amaechi and then go hard hard and hard on all them criminals in the last administration. Those who committed the greatest treasury looting in the history of africa. Buhari must make up his mind and throw amaechi to the sharks, that way he has a thousand criminals at his mercy.

I believe it is even deeper than you think.
It is widely alleged that Amaechi sponsored Buhari's campaign with looted funds, which means that Buhari benefited from proceeds of crime. Aiding and abetting issues creep up. Who are those that encouraged Amaechi to go in a looting spree? Who benefitted from this alleged looting spree?

We still haven't completely sorted out the mysterious Aisha Buhari that was involved in the Halliburton scandal, so Buhari has a lot to answer for, in the corruption epidemic in Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by ddippset(m): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Trash!

don't curse. Take it easy. Cursing is not for children of God. God bless you my sister. I am amaechi 's biggest fan. All the campaign is beyond wike trust me. The entire pdp is involved. This is a way to truncate buhari s fight. About throwing amaechi to the sharks, People who follow me on nairaland could swear to you I didn't mean a word of that. And finally you d be a little naive to believe that the icpc, efcc and others are entirely independent of the commander in chief.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by gen2briz(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
AIT should make good use of the advert money by paying some staffs salaries. I don't want to see any AIT staffs complain thread on front page any time soon oo.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by Omambala1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Amaechi is a thief, all the APC governors are thieves - FIXED

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by Borderless: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Amaechi does not like money ooo. Please let him be oooo. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by mayor20(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wike is just and empty barrel. He has set up an administrative board to probe Ameachi. So why the advertorial on AIT. This action is prejudicial and a desperate attempt at convicting Ameachi. A simple petition to the EFFCC would have done the work. If there is any allegation due process should be followed and not be selling dommies to the public. Before it was alleged that Ameachi looted the State house to the extent of looting spoon, tea cups, stoves (funny and stupid), plates.This same Wike falsfully intruded into the house of a former commissioner house and took away the her car.Wike should is abusing th sensibility of Nigerians with all these fevorous allegations.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by Truckpusher(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lvlink:

Point of correction : NgeneUkwenu the self proclaimed great economist ,no thanks to his claims anyway because just after he said it our economy went on a serious nosedive - Here is the real truth ,the person you quoted is a man that is suffering from gender identity crisis and he goes by two different monikers to mask his raging hormones and the monikers are : Cleverly(m) and NgeneUkwenu(f)

The general public should take note.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by nogames: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
From AIT again? PDP propagada machine.. The station did more than this for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by hinwazaka: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Trash!

Wow, your love for Amaechi is beyond crazy. You even took a fellow compatriot to the cleaners, just to defend your sponsor. If only Ddipset knew about your soft spot for your demigod, he wouldn't have typed that comment. It's now obvious, that you only care about Amaechi, and not PMB.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by ayindejimmy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Optionalx:
Nonsense.
If Wike has all these evidence why wasting taxpayers money on documentary.

The intention of the paymaster is now obvious. Pull him down and make sure PMB do not give him any appointment. Shioor

Later they'll claim Buhari is not appointing anyone from the south.
When they've discredited all their people.
Is it PDP politicians Buhari will choose?
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by Ijaya123: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
When did AIT become a court of law?
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
How true is this? And if it is true, why are we hearing it from a TV station first..... Smh
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by ugoani(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
The beginning of the end of the two friends turned enemies. they are really out to destroy themselves because boths of them may likely go down.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by Badex10(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
Tifz
hmmmm yoo dix girl
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by bugzbunny: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
ddippset:
Your mind dey there... Spot on
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by engrlarex(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
ghh
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by engrlarex(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ijaya123:
When did AIT become a court of law?

this was thesame hate documentary against Tinubu and President Buhari and dey all came victorious..the lion of ubima I'm seeing light at the end of the tunnel, what dey failed to realise is that heaven will not fall if Amaechi was declared not guilty by the court of law. D PDP wanted to use him as a shield, that if Buhari must probe us Amaechi must be first people like Allison maduekwe

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by abacrested(f): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Please I don't watch rubbish! Weren't that of Tinubu, Buhari and Osinbajo detailed? What is detailed about throwing account numbers up and down? Don't be fooled, those things you are seeing are mere government transactions carried out by the approval of the State house of assembly! If Wike has a genuine case, he should forward the same to the relevant grant agencies, and stop wasting Rivers State's money smearing Amaechi on the Televisions.

Do you know how much of Rivers money Wike paid Ait to air that rubbish?
how Much?
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by bloodkiIler: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
ddippset:

Then he should get ready for 100+ secrets to be exposed

you think Amaechi will just sidan dey look as he got use and dump
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
ddippset:
don't curse. Take it easy. Cursing is not for children of God. God bless you my sister. I am amaechi 's biggest fan. All the campaign is beyond wike trust me. The entire pdp is involved. This is a way to truncate buhari s fight. About throwing amaechi to the sharks, People who follow me on nairaland could swear to you I didn't mean a word of that. And finally you d be a little naive to believe that the icpc, efcc and others are entirely independent of the commander in chief.

Until you bring up a tangible evidence to back the bold, devoid of emotional slings, I will not accept otherwise.

Do you honestly think there will be a way Buhari will fight corruption without PDP wailing and looking to mess it up? What you should be concern is: are those people, buhari is going after actually stole Federal government' money?

Did Buhari not tell you, he was only going to investigate what happened in the immediate past?

Don't you see, the whole theatrical movies being acted by Wike, is to paint Amaechi black, and see if Buhari will dump him in the ministerial nominees? Then they turn back and laugh at Amaechi, and label him "used and dumped" by Buhari?

I live among theses hate filled, unforgiving irritants, I know how their evil minds work.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by tomakint: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy Wicked Wike the badt guy, but come to think of this, this is not the type of thread Demdem suppoased to be missing out from *tomakint check under a wooden table while shouting D-e-m-d-e-m oooooooorrooooonnnnnn! grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy / Jang Sues Ex-governor Dariye For N10B For Calling Him A Thief / Insurgency War Won, Buratai Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.