Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching (9235 Views)

Breaking:Amaechi, ALL Ministers From The South-east Missing From Osibanjo's List / BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money / Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by bloodkiIler: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Point of correction : NgeneUkwenu the self proclaimed great economist ,no thanks to his claims anyway because just after he said it our economy went on a serious nosedive - Here is the real truth ,the person you quoted is a man that is suffering from gender identity crisis and he goes by two different monikers to mask his raging hormones and the monikers are : Cleverly(m) and NgeneUkwenu(f)

The general public should take note.

we know ngeneukwenu is a bastard she-male

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by UAE123(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
CSTR2:
And who told you they have not presented it to EFCC?
EFCC already have evidence against amaechi.
But then,if you expect the EFCC to arrest amaechi without serious political pressure ,then you must be naive.
Amaechi singlehandly bankrolled the emergence of their boss, buhari.
That is serious leverage.
Wike & PDP should follow the normal process because cases are not won on the pages of newspapers or the television screen, rather they are won on facts & figures. They should mobilize their resources to pursuing the issues at the court & not on pro PDP media house like the AIT.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
d truth z dt, Amaechi Shall be nailed.

No escape route.

dt sai Baba dt always says Kai! wont save him.

I believe d doctrine of Separation of power would apply as Buhari must not interfare inorder to Free Amaechi from what his Kleptomaniac fingers has led him into.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by TheFreeOne: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
UAE123:
Wike & PDP should follow the normal process because cases are not won on the pages of newspapers or the television screen, rather they are won on facts & figures. They should mobilize their resources to pursuing the issues at the court & not on pro PDP media house like the AIT.

You made salient points. I hope APC will do same too instead of demonizing the immediate past administration on pro APC media houses with so many unproven figures of stolen funds without prosecution.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by lilmizwierd(f): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
all those jubilating now that Were in the previous administration should better start night prayer o
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by agabaI23(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
"We continue to steal because you people don't stone us"-Amaechi

Yeye dey smell. This guys are weaving the noose around Amaechi's neck and the same time testing the genuiness of Buhari's anticorruption mantra

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by agabaI23(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Front page lalasticlala, ishilove

APC change

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by nationwide1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
elijah2u:
AIT is known for blackmail and causing confusion. Because amaechi is not pdp that was why AIT is airing nonsense. Stupid channel
You call it blackmail?

But do you know that most of AIT broadcasts you think blackmail against anyone are actually facts?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by playboy99(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
But like seriously who still watches ait it almost an hour still showing amechi.no politician is clean even wike won't say he didn't steal wen he was a minister #ACE
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by playboy99(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
nationwide1:

You call it blackmail?

But do you know that most of AIT broadcasts you think blackmail against anyone are actually facts?
facts and d facts havnt been taken to court since or dey just show d fact on t.v den sleep over it.#ACE
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by ulaa(f): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
ddippset:
This matter has gone beyond wike. Pdp criminals have seen amaechi as the albatros on buhari's neck. They want to use amaechi's case to kill buhari's clamp down on Jonathan, diezanni, okonjo, orubebe, and co. This matter has gone beyond just wike's interest alone, lol. They see amaechi as the guy who stole so much and used it to sponsor buhari singlehandedly. 'buhari can't touch us if he doesn't touch amaechi, so we must pick on amaechi with every available arsenal' they must be saying to themselves. A very smart move from Jonathan and his goons I must admit. Amaechi is their joker. But buhari must be strong and not fall for this booby trap. He has no option but to sacrifice amaechi and then go hard hard and hard on all them criminals in the last administration. Those who committed the greatest treasury looting in the history of africa. Buhari must make up his mind and throw amaechi to the sharks, that way he has a thousand criminals at his mercy.
True talk. Buhari should be ready to sacrifice Amaechi if he is serious about fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by ishiamu(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
[s][/s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Until you bring up a tangible evidence to back the bold, devoid of emotional slings, I will not accept otherwise.

Do you honestly think there will be a way Buhari will fight corruption without PDP wailing and looking to mess it up? What you should be concern is: are those people, buhari is going after actually stole Federal government' money?

Did Buhari not tell you, he was only going to investigate what happened in the immediate past?

Don't you see, the whole theatrical movies being acted by Wike, is to paint Amaechi black, and see if Buhari will dump him in the ministerial nominees? Then they turn back and laugh at Amaechi, and label him "used and dumped" by Buhari?

I live among theses hate filled, unforgiving irritants, I know how their evil minds work.

[s][/s]. Trash

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by TheFreeOne: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
agabaI23:
"We continue to steal because you people don't stone us"-Amaechi

Yeye dey smell. This guys are weaving the nose around Amaechi's neck and the same time testing the genuiness of Buhari's anticorruption mantra
True.

The fight against corruption has taken the form of a top level political chess game. Buhari must be thinking hard(if not confused) on how to deal with the hydra headed monster and come up tops.

Some of his political allies/power brokers may have to be sacrificed but he must be sure there are no skeletons in his own closets too.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by agabaI23(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
TheFreeOne:

True.

The fight against corruption has taken the form of a top level political chess game. Buhari must be thinking hard(if not confused) on how to deal with the hydra headed monster and come up tops.

Some of his political allies/power brokers may have to be sacrificed but he must be sure there are no skeletons in his own closets too.
You are very correct. I am watching with popcorn

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by caprini1: 6:53am On Sep 05, 2015
This is a very simple strategy to test Buharis true stance on corruption,this fight is not against Amaechi at all.....And believe me Amaechi will fight back ,shooting sporadically and singing like Celine Dion......all this wicked polithiefians! its all about protecting themselves and their loots and none of them cares about the citizens of this great and blessed nation.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by toniok: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
I believe Amechi did well in Rivers state. Comparing achievements in Akwa boom (highest revenue earner), rivers and delta; U will understand that Amechi tried. All these accusations are to rubbish him bros of his contribution towards enthronment of this regime

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by Demdem(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
[b]Another useless documentary that lacks substance.
Only fools will believe that this Heap of prepared lies will sway the General from doing whatever he deemed fit for Amaechi knowing fully well that Buhari himself was a victim of such hopeless documentaries.
Amaechi was in Ph the other day and despite not having a portfolio, he entered like a king. wike and his thugs felt threatened with that. Even his useless panel dare not issue a warrant of arrest on this respected private citizen. Already, they know that the useless panel they set up is a waste because efcc is already investigatibg so what else than to go to a dying news media finding it difficult to pay salaries to spread their lies. Their core cursed back bones, shepopotamus and Jonah-daft have been booted out, it's just a matter of time, these sheeps will be consumed.
All these lies will never change the fact that the General of common sense revolution remains the best Rivers state governor in recent past.
Only fools normally disagrees with this.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by Demdem(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
toniok:
I believe Amechi did well in Rivers state. Comparing achievements in Akwa boom (highest revenue earner), rivers and delta; U will understand that Amechi tried. All these accusations are to rubbish him bros of his contribution towards enthronment of this regime

And they won't succeed. So far, they haven't succeeded. They will only have their way though based on lies and propaganda but never never Av their way. A new sheriff is in town, the curse is gone.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by Demdem(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Please I don't watch rubbish! Weren't that of Tinubu, Buhari and Osinbajo detailed? What is detailed about throwing account numbers up and down? Don't be fooled, those things you are seeing are mere government transactions carried out by the approval of the State house of assembly! If Wike has a genuine case, he should forward the same to the relevant grant agencies, and stop wasting Rivers State's money smearing Amaechi on the Televisions.

Do you know how much of Rivers money Wike paid Ait to air that rubbish?

Wellsaid.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by ahaz: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
UAE123:
Airing anything to me is a waste of state resources. If Rivers state government has any evidence againstAmeachi then they should present it to EFCC so that he Ameachi can be charged to court, properly tried & jailed if found to have committed any offence.
I believe needs that advice more than rivers state.
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by Demdem(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
mayor20:
Wike is just and empty barrel. He has set up an administrative board to probe Ameachi. So why the advertorial on AIT. This action is prejudicial and a desperate attempt at convicting Ameachi. A simple petition to the EFFCC would have done the work. If there is any allegation due process should be followed and not be selling dommies to the public. Before it was alleged that Ameachi looted the State house to the extent of looting spoon, tea cups, stoves (funny and stupid), plates.This same Ameachi falsfully and intruded into the house of a former commissioner house and took away the her car.Wike should is abusing th sensibility of Nigerians with all these fevorous allegations.

This is desperation at play. Indeed Amaechi was right to say it will be extremely foolish for him to go to a panel that was constituted primarily to find him guilty.
When Wike was constituting the panel he said to panel members.....the past govt was corrupt and guilty of several things, u go and investigate..... grin woe betide members of the panel if the come back with conflicting verdict from what the Governor said.
Only gullible fools will expect Amaechi to attend such useless jamboree. By the way, EFCC is already investigating and this was part of the reason why Amaechi was in town this week.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by ahaz: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Trash!

Why must Buhari throw Amaechi to the sharks? Was Buhari not a victim of smear campaign himself? Was Tinubu not accused of worse crime? Osinbajo and Fashola nko? What of Kwankwaso and Atiku? What of Buhari's wife?

You must be dumb to belief Buhari controls EFCC, ICPC and The judiciary!

Even the law forbids Buhari from interfering in the affairs of states. He can only probe, investigate and refer cases committed against the Federal government to the EFCC, while Wike will do the same and forward to the EFCC!

Don't be a hypocrite, we all witnessed all the mudslinging and smear campaigns carried out against Tinubu, Buhari, Osinbajo, APC etc yet Nigerians were not fooled, why now? Wike is just fighting for his life, knowing that his days in the government are numbered given the way Amaechi, APC are fighting him!

I never knew you are this myopic.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by Demdem(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
nogames:
From AIT again? PDP propagada machine.. The station did more than this for Buhari

And fools expect Buhari to use this as his basis for not appreciating the General of common sense revolution for his magnificent roles in booting out Jonah-daft. Buhari isn't gullible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by slimfit1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
UAE123:
Airing anything to me is a waste of state resources. If Rivers state government has any evidence againstAmeachi then they should present it to EFCC so that he Ameachi can be charged to court, properly tried & jailed if found to have committed any offence.

We dont complain when police display criminal suspect on tv most are innocent people that police use to replace the real criminals.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by BeardedMeat(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
UAE123:
. Oga are you in this country? They did but the Thief of Ubima promptly got a court injunction to stop any move by efcc or icpc. The thief has been boasting about that nobody can probe him!
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by BeardedMeat(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lvlink:
Every body here knows that am a fan of Buhari. But my worries are those thieves around him.

This report is well detailed, and with verifiable facts and figures. Am really forced to believe it!
That money was used to elect your buhari into office, that makes buhari complicit.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by ulaa(f): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
toniok:
Do u reside I rivers state? Or u are praising Amaechi base on what u read on pages of newspapers and the internet?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by Enahi(f): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Trash!

Why must Buhari throw Amaechi to the sharks? Was Buhari not a victim of smear campaign himself? Was Tinubu not accused of worse crime? Osinbajo and Fashola nko? What of Kwankwaso and Atiku? What of Buhari's wife?

Even the law forbids Buhari from interfering in the affairs of states. He can only probe, investigate and refer cases committed against the Federal government to the EFCC, while Wike will do the same and forward to the EFCC!

Don't be a hypocrite, we all witnessed all the mudslinging and smear campaigns carried out against Tinubu, Buhari, Osinbajo, APC etc yet Nigerians were not fooled, why now? Wike is just fighting for his life, knowing that his days in the government are numbered given the way Amaechi, APC are fighting him!

you are very shameless and worthless. I can't believe you just typed this trash, you deserve to be jailed too because its obvious you probably benefited from Amechi's loot.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by ProAnti: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
toniok:

Amaechi built hundreds of standard primary schools and very good hospitals in Rivers State same way Akpabio constructed some good roads in Akwa Ibom but that does not absolve them from allegations of utilising resources of their respective states in unconstitutional/illegal ways.

Like most contributors have said, this is a test of PMB's anti-corruption resolve. I pray these roforofo fights benefit the masses in the long run.
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by dazdilijae(m): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dis is one fight dat won't end welll for all involved PDP, Ameachi, PMB n the APC because wen u fight corruption it fights back dirtier n harder. On one hand if the APC decides 2 sacrifice Ameachi dat we all knw would sing like keneri bird dragging lots of APC leaders 2 d mud. On the other hand if Ameachi is spared the PDP crooks wld fight with their last drop of blood 2 derail d fight against corruption even going 2 ICC. This is an action packed movie 2 watch.
Silver bird pop corn n diet coke on d way cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by toniok: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
ulaa:
Do u reside I rivers state? Or u are praising Amaechi base on what u read on pages of newspapers and the internet?
Yes I stay in Rivers state as well as Delta state. Believe me, Deltans would have been ever grateful if Uduaghan had done 50% of what Amechi did in Rivers state (in terms of development )

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching by sdindan: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Trash!

Oke Nwanyi.
I Messi for your husband if you have any

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze / How Will Former President Obasanjo Feel Seeing This Picture? / Power: FG Seeks $450m From Islamic Development Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.