Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,716 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking (15173 Views)

Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times / 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by freshness2020: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmm..
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Osisie(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
undecidedMtcheeeew.
No Pinshure!

Go chop ur story, I no dey read.
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by adesegun121(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Omo hausa again..
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by ndigbo: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Name Checkers, food don done ooh lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by azzima(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
I knew she can't be Biafran............ .....na only cannabis nau.
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nickymezor(f): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
BIG problem.
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by nwannaeto: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
superior1:
She must be one of the protege of the people who trade this biz
big foolll

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by lankieman: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Narcotics now seasoning grin grin
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by abat4real37(f): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
Yoruba what's up?
omo ina kilo gba emu
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by abat4real37(f): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
speak2emmalex:
Yorubas how market?
wetin you dey sell?
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Lovexme(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
End time husband undecided
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Eluwilussit(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
"Igbo Kwenu!" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. This "yeebos" sef. They too like money. I dey laugh!
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by abat4real37(f): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
So disappointed in this country called Nigeria

Bad news every day, God-forbid

Last week a Nigerian was caught with drugs here in Australia my colleagues told me, I was ashamed

I regret coming from Africa

God bless Melbourne

I will live and die here in Melbourne
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by abat4real37(f): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:

Last week a Nigerian was caught with drugs here in Australia my colleagues told me, I was ashamed

God bless Melbourne

that's your own cup of tea

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by MISSNORA(f): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Hi sweety, you are pretty but lipsrsealed
?
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Where are the basttard Northerners and Idiotic Morons from the South West that usually rush to check names? No more "I came to check their names"? No more "I know it is a Biafran"? Why are you people hiding your heads in shame now? Where are those gays that usually insult the whole great Igbo nation? The pride of Africa? Where are those that say that only Biafrans deal drugs? So Nigerians deal drugs too now abi? Or is it because the moderators knowing that once an Igbo man is the culprit and that people will rush to comment, thereby making them to look out for "News involving Igbo drug dealers; you now think that drug dealing is the exclusive right of the Igbos? Huh? What about the world renowned drug dealer Tinubu and Buruji Kashamu? Are they Igbos too? Foooooooools!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
abat4real37:
that's your own cup of tea
who r u
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by illiad1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
THE TRUTH IS, YOLOBAS HAVE PHD IN EVERY CRIME

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by teadrake(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
realjoker:
The Yoruba and Igbo rivalry be like Apple vs Android rivalry Yoruba is Apple while Igbo is android
Am embargo should place on this
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by abat4real37(f): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
who r u
I'm me
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by illiad1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
exxell:
Where are the basttard Northerners and Idiotic Morons from the South West that usually rush to check names? No more "I came to check their names"? No more "I know it is a Biafran"? Why are you people hiding your heads in shame now? Where are those gays that usually insult the whole great Igbo nation? The pride of Africa? Where are those that say that only Biafrans deal drugs? So Nigerians deal drugs too now abi? Or is it because the moderators knowing that once an Igbo man is the culprit and that people will rush to comment, thereby making them to look out for "News involving Igbo drug dealers; you now think that drug dealing is the exclusive right of the Igbos? Huh? What about the world renowned drug dealer Tinubu and Buruji Kashamu? Are they Igbos too? Foooooooools!

TELL THEM TELL THEM

WHERE BE THEM YOLOBAS AND THEIR ABOKY SLAVEMASTERS?

MOFOS!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Eluwilussit(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/mother-of-three-in-ndlea-net-for-drug-trafficking/109407.html

Unfortunately, she might be telling the truth, but it will take a good and detailed investigation with cooperation from the woman to ascertain this. People do get set up by people they trust.

I hope they listen to her for the sake of her children and make sure she isn't a victim. I can imagine her ordeal, if she's innocent. Besides, if this is her first crime, she deserves a letoff. It is done all over the world. Especially in developed world.

The reason is very simple. She may have committed a crime but think about the three kids growing up without parents. What type of future citizens are they likely to become, without proper guidance? Then again, if the woman is guilty, what will she teach her children? It isn't easy but justice should always be tampered with mercy.

I am not a Yoruba o, before some people will start wailing on my case. grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by ExInferis(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Na lie, na igboe. One of the igboe mods changed the name to yoluba.
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless Melbourne

Fool.
Nigerian guys can feed you.
We don't want you in Nigeria.
Nigerians living in America ain't making noise, why would a fool living in poverty stricken Australia be talking shiit.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by SmartMugu: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Reasons why people don't travel with stuff they didn't buy themselves. You just can't trust no one else but yourself.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Fool.
Nigerian guys can feed you.
We don't want you in Nigeria.
Nigerians living in America ain't making noise, why would a fool living in poverty stricken Australia be talking shiit.
Australia better than Us

U r a scumbag
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
abat4real37:
I'm me
OK dear
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Burger01(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Some will run in to check the name only to get disappointed. grin

So disappointed. I'm sure the woman used fake names angry

We all know that trade is exclusively for our industrious peoplesmiley
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
Australia better than Us

U r a scumbag

Australia better than Us ??
Fool, Us can feed the world with the money they spend on food stamps & unemployment fees.
Go tell that to the ignorant kids in Australia.
You're just a big joke.
Australia ??
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by DanielPop(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Australia better than Us ??
Fool, Us can feed the world with the money they spend on food stamps & unemployment fees.
Go tell that to the ignorant kids in Australia.
You're just a big joke.
Australia ??
i have been to Us twice

Guess u haven't been to Australia

That's why u talking shit
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
i have been to Us twice

Guess u haven't been to Australia

That's why u talking shit
Where have you been in the Us ??

Kid, you're ignorance amazes me.
Even if i have been to Australia, I wouldn't wanna admit that.
That shitty country ??
What type of job do you do in Australia ??
Canadians never talk finish, na Australians go come dey make noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook / Soldier Sentenced To 7yrs In Prison For Shooting & Killing Of A Man In Maiduguri / Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.