Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking (15176 Views)

Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times / 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by SmartMugu: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
cry
BabyDaddy20:

Fool.
Nigerian guys can feed you.
We don't want you in Nigeria.
Nigerians living in America ain't making noise, why would a fool living in poverty stricken Australia be talking shiit.
Before cursing eachother, I think it might be helpful if we try to see that things are really different in other countries. Just visiting and exploring can change our views.
As Nigerians, we still have our values, and like all nations we have our shortcomings. If our current processes dont work, it doesn't hurt exploring how things are done elsewhere.
As far as I know, several wheels have already been invented, if Nigeria consistently try to reinvent wheels, we most likely will end up failing over and over again.
That the poster lives in Australia doesn't make him a subject to curses and abuses. If Nigeria gets better than where most folks in diaspora reside, I bet most of them will come back home...
Just explore other nations and see. Several things aren't the same compared to Nigeria. Not saying one is better than the other, but there are things to learn in other countries that can actually make Nigeria better if they are implemented.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Burger01:

So disappointed. I'm sure the woman used fake names angry

We all know that trade is exclusively for our industrious peoplesad

Bigot No 1 spotted!!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Burger01(m): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Bigot No 1 spotted!!
Go and dieangry
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Where have you been in the Us ??
California
And Virginia

Are u sure u really in Us, and not some local Ibadan boy
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by islandmoon: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
Yoruba what's up?

Never mind, by this time tomorrow, Uche will be on the news again cheesy

mind you the husband fit be Igbo sef.
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by BlackrulesDworld(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
So disappointed in this country called Nigeria

Bad news every day, God-forbid

Last week a Nigerian was caught with drugs here in Australia my colleagues told me, I was ashamed

I regret coming from Africa

God bless Melbourne

I will live and die here in Melbourne

Age is not wisdom.
Education is not enlightenment.
You most be a bastard!
I'm proud to be a Blackman.
I'm proud of my Origin!
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by christinie(f): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol you wish! The husband is igbo and her surname is not? Kikikikikikikikiki tribal bigot.
islandmoon:

Never mind, by this time tomorrow, Uche will be on the news again cheesy

mind you the husband fit be Igbo sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Burger01:
Go and dieangry

ok.
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Burger01(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

ok.
Okay, don't die cheesy
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Disappointment writen all over their faces.
She is a Yellowbar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by christinie(f): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kikikikiki are you minding the tribal bigots?
CORRECTMAN78:
Disappointment writen all over their faces.
She is a Yellowbar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by islandmoon: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
Lol you wish! The husband is igbo and her surname is not? Kikikikikikikikiki tribal bigot.

kikikikiki what? you deserve some spanking below your waist for calling me a tribal bigot!

those names are not Yoruba names nah! check it out again! but you know that's not Yoruba's folks business!
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
California
And Virginia

Are u sure u really in Us, and not some local Ibadan boy
Virginia & California are states.
Tell me the cities & counties you've been to.
Its like telling someone i have been to Australia, where in Australia ??
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by christinie(f): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
So you are denying your names now because they are Muslim names? You see your life!
islandmoon:

kikikikiki what? you deserve some spanking below your waist for calling me a tribal bigot!

those names are not Yoruba names nah! check it out again! but you know that's not Yoruba's folks business!
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by xnowball1984(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by WailingWailer: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Some will run in to check the name only to get disappointed. grin

Yes, people like Misskiffy, the jobless ugly ho of Nairaland. She's been disappointed twice today. The first one was her brother stealing millions at the airport, and now her mom caught with drugs. Useless Yo-ROBBER girl!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by WailingWailer: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Eluwilussit:
"Igbo Kwenu!" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. This "yeebos" sef. They too like money. I dey laugh!
Donkey! Did you check the name very well? It's a Yo- robber woman with children
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by WailingWailer: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
illiad1:

TELL THEM TELL THEM

WHERE BE THEM YOLOBAS AND THEIR ABOKY SLAVEMASTERS?

MOFOS!
The bastards won't say anything now. Wait until you see a thread where an Igbo person is mentioned, the first idiot to appear would be MissKiffy grin

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by islandmoon: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
So you are denying your names now because they are Muslim names? You see your life!

but that's the truth!
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by mightyokwy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Where have you been in the Us ??

Kid, you're ignorance amazes me.
Even if i have been to Australia, I wouldn't wanna admit that.
That shitty country ??
What type of job do you do in Australia ??
Canadians never talk finish, na Australians go come dey make noise.
Both of you ar bunch of disapointment. Bragging about another man's country while your own remain in shamble. Shame on you guys
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Virginia & California are states.
Tell me the cities & counties you've been to.
Its like telling someone i have been to Australia, where in Australia ??
bros are uhigh?

I told u the two state I have been in Us, and u talking trash

Have been to LA in California.

Have been to Williamsburg, Norfolk,Alexandra, Roanoke, Newport news,Herndon,Winchester in Virginia

Guy I'm not ur level
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by christinie(f): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
The Lady is from Lagos State and she bears Yoruba/Muslim names yet you strongly wish to turn her to an Igbo lady. 'Ai' dey crase kwo? quote author=islandmoon post=37674040]

but that's the truth![/quote]
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by juman(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
So disappointed in this country called Nigeria

Bad news every day, God-forbid

Last week a Nigerian was caught with drugs here in Australia my colleagues told me, I was ashamed

I regret coming from Africa

God bless Melbourne

I will live and die here in Melbourne

grin grin grin

Useless "leaders" destroyed the country.

In 70s and 80s nigeria was good, but destroyed bit by bit to this stage of total destruction by good for nothing "leaders".
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by VanBommel(m): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
tongue grin ndi mmanu nri...

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
juman:

grin grin grin

Useless "leaders" destroyed the country.

In 70s and 80s nigeria was good, but destroyed bit by bit to this stage of total destruction by good for nothing "leaders".
true talk bro
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by islandmoon: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
The Lady is from Lagos State and she bears Yoruba/Muslim names yet you strongly wish to turn her to an Igbo lady. 'Ai' dey crase kwo? quote author=islandmoon post=37674040]

but that's the truth!
no you aren't crazy, but you cant be sure about her! we just need to love each others because we are from one Nigeria, talk about togetherness and brotherliness.
che you understand?
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by JayJustus(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
N

A

N

S

Name Checkers Association of Nairaland Motto: We are not tribalistic in nature
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by realjoker(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
teadrake:
Am embargo should place on this
no b only embargo na embassy.
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by christinie(f): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
I asked you a question. Are you crazy? Answer 1st.
islandmoon:

no you aren't crazy, but you cant be sure about her! we just need to love each others because we are from one Nigeria, talk about togetherness and brotherliness.
che you understand?
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Islie: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
the husband need serious investigation
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by annienonnie(f): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
;DNo oooooo! Rashidat na new igbo name. Check ur dictionary, it is there
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
mightyokwy:

Both of you ar bunch of disapointment. Bragging about another man's country while your own remain in shamble. Shame on you guys

If they fix my country then i will start bragging about Nigeria.
No hard feelings tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook / Soldier Sentenced To 7yrs In Prison For Shooting & Killing Of A Man In Maiduguri / Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.