Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking (14987 Views)

Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times / 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
bros are uhigh?

I told u the two state I have been in Us, and u talking trash

Have been to LA in California.

Have been to Williamsburg, Norfolk,Alexandra, Roanoke, Newport news,Herndon,Winchester in Virginia

Guy I'm not ur level
Sorry, son.
You're so great & i admire that.
You just showed how brave & entertaining kids can be on the internet.
Goodbye kid.
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by XBLadez: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Igbos steal, Yorubas steal. Some idiots on Nairaland just don't want to understand that
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by islandmoon: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
I asked you a question. Are you crazy? Answer 1st.

Capital Letter N and O is Equal to a big NO!

NO!!!
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by smarttm: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
MosakuAW:

NDLEA should contact South Africa drug enforcement agency to fish and deport the husband back to Naija for questioning

I know a lot of foolish husband that do bad things without the knowledge of the wifey.

In other way, maybe the woman know about the drug and want her husband to also suffer with her since she was the only one caught.
wen d news is all over...did u think the culprits will wait for them?
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by 9jatatafo(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Some people are so disappointed by the tribe of the suspect.
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
The husband was the cause...
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by christinie(f): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ok sir
islandmoon:

Capital Letter N and O is Equal to a big NO!

NO!!!
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Aystarz: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
So disappointed in this country called Nigeria

Bad news every day, God-forbid

Last week a Nigerian was caught with drugs here in Australia my colleagues told me, I was ashamed

I regret coming from Africa

God bless Melbourne

I will live and die here in Melbourne

Even u too na bad news with the useless username u dey carry come here every day. GEJpresident ko, GEJwackabout ni.
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by precious1967(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
mumu woman.
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Jaymaestro(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol . It seems OPs make negative key searches based on ethnic groups now.
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by nurseafrica: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
I came to check the Name and spit my usual Tribal war, Only to see that MY TRIBE is winning the Crime war,we have graduated from RAPE,RITUAL,YAHOO now we are doing Drugs
We started the tribal Hate now its working against US, most of my kinsman can't comment on this post cos they have hidden there face in shame.
What tribe am I?
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by azzima(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
ExInferis:
Na lie, na igboe. One of the igboe mods changed the name to yoluba.
out of over 20 igbo cases that we heard in the past 2 weeks , you catch 1 yoruba and Biafrans are pounding their chests? ?foolish jokers!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by ExInferis(m): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
azzima:
out of over 200 igbo cases that we heard in the past 2 weeks , you catch 1 yoruba and Biafrans are pounding their chests? ?foolish jokers!!

There. fixed

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by toprealman: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
[size=25pt]Rashidat Abdulkarim [/size] from LAGOS STATE
[size=39pt][/size].

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by shollyboy2: 1:10am On Sep 05, 2015
In 2 weeks we have heard about igbos drugs dealers, countless scammers too.. and at the mention of one just yoruba the ibos are wailing...... and who knows, the woman husband probably an Igbo Man.... I swear bfore the end of the week, we would still see another igbo drug dealer news on Frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by chidinwachukwu(m): 1:21am On Sep 05, 2015
came in to see the name,and wasn't disappointed.Why will this soutwaste woman do this thing after Babadullardinho gave her 5000naira this month grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by donttouch: 4:25am On Sep 05, 2015
MISSNORA:
lol exactly my tots
Why did u use my sista's SPICE ANSELM ur dp?
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by PETERiCHY(m): 5:08am On Sep 05, 2015
realjoker:
The Yoruba and Igbo rivalry be like Apple vs Android rivalry Yoruba is Apple while Igbo is android

Between the 2 girls which of them resemble a yoruba and an igbo?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by melzabull(f): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by peeta89(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2015
Gejpresident:
So disappointed in this country called Nigeria

Bad news every day, God-forbid

Last week a Nigerian was caught with drugs here in Australia my colleagues told me, I was ashamed

I regret coming from Africa

God bless Melbourne Ode Mumu like you. U want to live and die in another man's land. Foolish boi like you. Nigeria is ur country no matter the bad news.

I will live and die here in Melbourne
Re: Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking by Neplusultra(f): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Between the 2 girls which of them resemble a yoruba and an igbo?
Lmao!!!!You took it from my mouth!!!! Exactly my tots! those people love to console themselves a lot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested / Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) / Bandits Kill 10 Worshipers In Niger State Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.