Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,712 members, 7,844,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (131067 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Lol wailers there are no two kinds of development. Government or individual, development is DEVELOPMENT grin grin

I was waiting for the shameless posting of dense, haphazardly built villages to finish before we revive this beautiful thread...AnambraDota where are you?

[size=14pt]Arewa cont:[/size]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/935616_2012-12-30-435_jpg7b03fe1b0a61c4e03ad1d4cd41123f6b[/img]
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/935617_2012-12-30-431_jpg0e05383ca86c58816104e358b639698a[/img]
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/935618_2012-12-30-434_jpga646987b8da0aa29d703a42a80af85d1[/img]
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/954581_2013-01-01-504_jpga9314694648f621ee616b0aaa678a78b[/img]
[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/Sultan's_palace_(Sokoto).JPG[/img]

this is old google earth picture of onitsha and aba. u can see how well laid out and well arranged the streets are. i dont kw were u got the impression of haphazardly built villages, u actually talk like a yoruba pesn

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by spellingcheck(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
onenaira3:

Yeah and that's why I ranked SW second. If you go through this thread, the SW pics actually showed pics of residential neighborhood albeit it might not be the best looking areas in the world. In fact it Is extremely underdeveloped but it is still residential neighborhood unlike the pics of both provided. The fact they refuse to show such areas but rather hide behind government projects leaves much to the imagination especially considering reluctant they are in their disagreement of showcasing residential neighborhood of north. It actually tells me wtf they are hiding is very likely worse than what we saw of SW on this thread. That's why I ranked north last until proven wrong.

But we can agree to disagree. I only come on this thread to look at the pictures anyway.

ya everyone got their rating
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
The SE needs to grow up and stop using the WAR as an excuse everytime you are asked to showcase your development.

You lack cities, you lack streets, you jam-pack mediocre buildings in villages and use it to delude yourself that you're developed, just yesterday we saw a REAL eastern neigbourhood consumed by flood, and not these few houses you repeatedly post.
grin grin

Nobody is fooled, sure you have individual successes just like anyone else, but you're a COLLECTIVE FAILURE as a region.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by abagoro(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Abia State

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
spellingcheck:
after a careful observation of different pictures from the eastern, western and northern region, the east is far more developed, with better neighborhood. The north comes second with mainly government project. The west didn't show anything, and they are least developed.

Lagos was a former FCT, so it cannot be called a western development only. please my western brothers, stop fighting with the east and learn to develop your region.

Are you saying that all the pictures of Ibadam and Oshogbo shown by Oremi here are not qualified?

Oya take some from the sophisticated South West.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ladies and gentle, i will like to welcome u all to Kano residential neighborhood since QuotaSystem is only giving roads, bridges, universities and mosques

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by spellingcheck(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Are you saying that all the pictures of Ibadam and Oshogbo shown by Oremi here are not qualified?

Oya take some from the sophisticated South West.

thats messed up bro cry cry cry
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by abagoro(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Aba in Abia State

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by spellingcheck(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The SE needs to grow up and stop using the WAR as an excuse everytime you are asked to showcase your development.

You lack cities, you lack streets, you jam-pack mediocre buildings in villages and use it to delude yourself that you're developed, just yesterday we saw a REAL eastern neigbourhood consumed by flood, and not these few houses you repeatedly post.
grin grin

Nobody is fooled, sure you have individual successes just like anyone else, but you're a COLLECTIVE FAILURE as a region.

yo just show us your own na, na beg i dey beg you bros, abeg show us your own.

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Dude,you sound miserable and pathetic. Is this the best you can come up with after all the a.ss whopping these guys have given you all. You are listing people who got back yard award,mixed race people and people who don't even know their first and last name. The question is what have your people achieved in your land ? Show picture to prove your people aren't backward and impoverished.
You are the one that is pained and crying here because your lineage cannot make 1/50 of the Yorubas ' real achievements... yuk
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

grin grin

This nigg.a is pained seriously, jealousy is all i see in this comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
NAIJASOM:

He is trying to use the same old trick they use all the time on Niaraland. If they can't face the truth, they either attack the poster or change the argument or topic.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by londoner: 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

grin grin

Well if this is what collective failure looks like it needs to spread all over Nigeria...lol

The inability of people to do much without the fg is what is wrong in Nigeria, especially in regions outside SE. If not the thread would have been 30 pages of images from all regions and posters would not have to resort to talking of mayors in far off lands or comments such as yours instead of pictures. Pictures are worth a thousand words they say. I agree there needs to be more planning but other than that the pics have been wonderful and that is coming from a Londoner. In my opinion the way and the situation Igbo's were put in is very relevant because those pics defy what they should have been able to succeed especially as the other regions without war, systematic starvation and stolen bank accounts/properties clearly are unable to show the same of their neighbourhoods.

Unwittingly, the war and gov neglect has forced Igbo's to take things into their own hands and not wait for fg. Ghanaians had 'Ghana must go' and went back to build. Igbo's had 'Igbo's must stay'. Igbo neighbourhoods are still in progress and you can see things such as landscaping and planning are coming to the fore.

I look forward to seeing your pics of neighbourhoods in the north.

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
more of Kano neighbourhoods

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
The slaughter is still going on...Honestly,this thread has revealed a lot. Ndigbo has come along way and I must say I am so ffucking proud...Infact,I am beating my chest like kingkom. We are self made!!!!!!

17 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ritchiee:
You are the one that is pained and crying here because your lineage cannot make 1/50 of the Yorubas ' real achievements... yuk

Ignored.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Anambra

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by theDEVILisHERE: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
basilo101:
Ladies and gentle, i will like to welcome u all to Kano residential neighborhood since QuotaSystem is only giving roads, bridges, universities and mosques

Looks like medivial bethlehem or samaria

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
A village in kano, QuotaSytem is only showing city centers

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
Deltagiant:

This thread has to go on. Open a thread on academical and professional achievements, and you'll surely be amazed as well.

The world must see Yoruba neighborhoods
The thread is here on naira land and you were beaten black and blue as usual...lol
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Looks like medivial bethlehem or samaria
u can see the skyscrapper located far in the backgroud, all the pictures QuotaSystem have been posting are within that viscinity whic acounts for less than 5% of the city, this is a general view of the whole city showing wia an average citizen lives

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Anambra state

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by theDEVILisHERE: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
basilo101:
more of Kano neighbourhoods

Not bad for a medivial city
Looks like old jerusalem

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by emmysoftyou: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Let me use this medium to reach out my brothers frm the same east cos i saw chino trying to defends anambrarian bad displaying pix frm page 9 to 12.lol
You try bro..

This re more reasons why igbos of the east especially anambra and imo must unite rather than ranting,competiting,and comparing their state with other eastern state..
The yorubas of the west dont travelled at all but
Those bad pictures that display the bad side of eastern cities in onitsha,awka and aba was gotten frm these two e-warriors..
Abagworo and chino11 aka oneeast;
Yu guys have given the yorubas the edge to have a voice to saved some
Of the bad picture in the eastern state cos yu guys posted it in anambra thread and imo thread..

Pls easterners stop the ranting of comparison in the southeast and have one thing in mind i.e igbo first at heart.

proudly IGBO..one love...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Deltagiant:

This thread has to go on. Open a thread on academical and professional achievements, and you'll surely be amazed as well.

Don't worry you would see the neighbourhood and you would be beaten black and blue as usual...lol
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
more of kano

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Deltagiant:

Don't worry you would see the neighbourhood and you would be beaten black and blue as usual...lol.Even as things are,the Hausa man is devouring you all...shame to your loudmouth.I know it is in your DNA...*sighs*
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 07, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by badnature: 12:07am On Sep 07, 2015
yolooba can not post any thing because the have forgotten were the came from all of them are now from lagos

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by abagoro(m): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2015
I decided to show more of average Aba for a reason.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (59) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.