Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (131065 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 12:15am On Sep 07, 2015
Deltagiant:

This thread has to go on. Open a thread on academical and professional achievements, and you'll surely be amazed as well.

The world must see Yoruba neighborhoods
I have been taunting you Igbo with Yorubas achies that I know you might not make in a millennium and I have been laughing since I saw this thread and I believe UNDP that the Igbos are really poverty stricken...
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by badnature: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2015
just 5 state giving 19 state a run and if you add 5 from yolooba state it gives you 24 state and still can't compete with south east

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 12:26am On Sep 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 12:26am On Sep 07, 2015
We are going to post pix so don't let your BP kill you...lol.I laugh because... look at this scenario-
You have one box that is as big as a box.
I have one box that is almost five times bigger than yours,Now you stuffed in 10 balls and the box is full and I stuffed in 30 balls and because you are a stark illiterate you are saying that you have more balls...you must be a sleazebag... lol
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2015
kano villagers doing their things

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:30am On Sep 07, 2015
Anambra hospital

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 12:34am On Sep 07, 2015
kano village engineers

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 12:42am On Sep 07, 2015
Anambra state hospital

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 12:43am On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by spellingcheck(m): 12:46am On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 12:47am On Sep 07, 2015
Anambra state

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 12:48am On Sep 07, 2015
spellingcheck:

keep the pics rolling, you are fighting like a real Nigerian.

Nothing to fight bro, see development in all facets. cool
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by funkybully(f): 12:49am On Sep 07, 2015
Quotasystem u must be out of ur almajiri Brain to tag these Abuja estate pictures in Asokoro as Kano. U be thief. For ur information, my cousin stays in this estate. I took the first two pictures the day I went there.

I just caught u red handed. Thief!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 12:52am On Sep 07, 2015
kaita village. Northern Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 12:53am On Sep 07, 2015
funkybully:
Quotasystem u must be out of ur almajiri Brain to tag these Abuja estate pictures in Asokoro as Kano. U be thief. For ur information, my cousin stays in this estate. I took the last two pictures the day I went there.

I just caught u red handed. Thief!

You're a liar, I never posted those grin, don't resort to blackmail chief grin grin

The East needs to develop its infrastructure, its virtually non-existent grin

Don't get me started on erosion. Anyway I'll not go down to your level, lets keep it clean grin

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by spellingcheck(m): 12:53am On Sep 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Nothing to fight bro, see development in all facets. cool

there is development no doubt,but how about the average neighborhood

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 12:57am On Sep 07, 2015
spellingcheck:

there is development no doubt,but how about the average neighborhood

Thats what you've been seeing (that I can provide). Our cities are in layouts and not haphazardly scattered cool. I'm in the UK so I can't take enough neigbourhood photos. I only took a couple myself and the rest were sourced online

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by funkybully(f): 12:59am On Sep 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You're a liar, I never posted those grin, don't resort to blackmail chief grin grin

Don't get me started on erosion. Anyway I'll not go down to your level, lets keep it clean grin

U are a big thief, I mean criminal.

Where u not the one that posted these?

Abuja estates in asokoro being leased by Bahamas properties.

Now I know all ur pictures are fake. Barawo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 1:00am On Sep 07, 2015
Father Tasiu Muhammad sits outside his house at Kaurar Naduni village, 62 kilometres outside the northern Nigerian city of Kano

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 1:04am On Sep 07, 2015
funkybully:

Now I know all ur pictures are fake. Barawo!

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 1:05am On Sep 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Thats what you've been seeing (that I can provide). Our cities are in layouts and not haphazardly scattered cool. I'm in the UK so I can't take enough neigbourhood photos. I only took a couple myself and the rest were sourced online
see abo.ki? check the google earth pix i showed u. compare hte layout with dat of new york and u will see no difference

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OreMI22: 1:08am On Sep 07, 2015
spellingcheck:

sure that is your rating, i saw pics from kano, kaduna, jigawa from the north, but the west only brought pics of akure and one bridge. sadly but yea the north took second for the purpose of this thread

[size=13pt]I won't bother with posting northern second largest cities outside their state capitals, it will just soil the entire thread and make it look like a goat farm thread in Chad or Sudan.

Quota system keeps posting the same Kwankwaso bridge over and over, unlike every one else on the thread that does not repeat any picture twice. That shows he thinks that is probably all the north can offer.

Again, Notice that From Sokoto to Maiduguri means all of Northwest and northeast combined! Yet they find it hard to subdue just one region. grin
Also note that these two regions (northwest & northeast) collect the fattest share of the federal allocation if you removed the 13% oil derivation given as addition to the federal allocation to oil producing states.
Imagine if you combined the southsouth projects & southeast, the way quotasystem combined the northwest and northeast regions.

Ultimately, the northern cities are far better than the southwest cities, but the living standard of the average northerner is so appalling, which will make even the animals up north wish they were from SW if they could choose. Same with the human beings there.
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 1:11am On Sep 07, 2015
OreMI22:

[size=13pt]I won't bother with posting northern second largest cities outside their state capitals, it will just soil the entire thread.

Quota system keeps posting the same Kwankwaso bridge over and over, unlike every one else on the thread that does not repeat any picture twice. That shows he thinks that is probably all the north can offer.

Again, Notice that From Sokoto to Maiduguri means all of Northwest and northeast combined! Yet they find it hard to subdue just one region. grin
Also note that these two regions (northwest & northeast) collect the fattest share of the federal allocation if you removed the 13% oil derivation given as addition to the federal allocation to oil producing states.
Imagine if you combined the southsouth projects & southeast, they way quotasystem combined the northwest and northeast regions.

Ultimately, the northern cities are far better than the southwest cities, but the living standard of the average northerner is so appalling, which will make even the animals up north wish they were from SW if they could choose. Same with the human beings there.
[/size]

I deliberately left out the North East, you did not notice, your points are baseless. cool

Despite being in the diaspora, the photos I sourced online alone rubbished anything the East presented here as 'cities'. FACT!

(If we were comparing villages, now that would be a different kettle of fish grin grin grin)

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 1:16am On Sep 07, 2015
90% of northerners live in this kind of place. Quota system take note. only u dey chop ur brodas de die of hunger. Northern elites are wicked

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 1:20am On Sep 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I deliberately left out the North East, you did not notice, your points are baseless. cool

Despite being in the diaspora, the photos I sourced online alone rubbished anything the East presented here as 'cities'. FACT!

(If we were comparing villages, now that would be a different kettle of fish grin grin grin)
u are not making any points jst talking like an average ofe.mmanu nigga

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 1:22am On Sep 07, 2015
this is the north

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 1:32am On Sep 07, 2015
What quotasystem does not show is People of kano projects.
Everything is GOVERNMENT, even the Kwankwasiyya housing estates. this shows he is trying so hard to hide the people of Kano and trying to sell us government propaganda. When he wants to show individual projects, he steals Abuja pictures. That is the difference with SE, almost limited government projects, everything is actually the people of south east projects.
I will resume posting again.

[size=18pt]Enjoy Enugu Peoples projects[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 1:33am On Sep 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Owerri Peoples Projects[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 1:36am On Sep 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Onitsha.....[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 1:40am On Sep 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Enugu Non-governmental projects
These are type of things quotasystem does not want to show us from the north.
[/size] grin

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 1:47am On Sep 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Awka non-government built houses.
Quotsystem please show us the homes built by ordinary Kano citizens, not Kwankwaso homes
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 1:47am On Sep 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:

your choice of words shows clearly that u a low lifer, as far as this thread is concerned u have not contributed anything, jst runnig around and being defensive and abusive. is the thread about infrastructure? start an infrastructure thread lets meet there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (59) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.