Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Can You Go On With The Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go On With The Wedding? (782 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Go On With The Wedding? by searchin4u: 12:16am On Apr 04, 2009
You found out your fiancee is HIV Positive 2 months before your Wedding.  What would u Do?
Re: Can You Go On With The Wedding? by Ifedisky(m): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2009
No cutting corners. I'll fold my tent and glide away!
Re: Can You Go On With The Wedding? by searchin4u: 12:46am On Apr 04, 2009
Dont understand u. What about love?
Re: Can You Go On With The Wedding? by Gabry(f): 2:35am On Apr 04, 2009
Ifedisky:

No cutting corners. I'll fold my tent and glide away!

LOL! grin That act reminded me of some cartoon on TV grin
Re: Can You Go On With The Wedding? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:52am On Apr 04, 2009
Te hee hee. . .must be a trick question. . . .errr. . .NEXT!! undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Go On With The Wedding? by Sissy3(f): 2:54am On Apr 04, 2009
i will kindly take my leave thank god it was revealed before and not after the wedding sef
Re: Can You Go On With The Wedding? by Ifedisky(m): 4:12am On Apr 04, 2009
Which love? Anyway itz love that will make me run away fast!; Love for me poor self!. Thatz the greatest love of all. Remember?
Re: Can You Go On With The Wedding? by webpro(m): 4:30am On Apr 04, 2009
if ur fiancee abi ur fiunshit sorry financer nope fi fi fi fina baby loves u, he or she shuld have opened up long ago before wedding thoughts begin start self.

abi I lie?
Re: Can You Go On With The Wedding? by oluwafemi113(m): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2009
it we not happen
for where

abeg next thread
Re: Can You Go On With The Wedding? by CrazyMan(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2009
I would go for an HIV test; if I'm positive, I would go ahead with the wedding' but if I'm negative, I would call it off.
Re: Can You Go On With The Wedding? by Dammyray(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2009
I cant countinue with the wedding since i dont have it and i believe b4 marriage there must have been a courtship of at lest 6 months so meaning she as not been faithfull i cant laya
Re: Can You Go On With The Wedding? by donpappyt(m): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2009
I don run before the result come out grin grin
Re: Can You Go On With The Wedding? by Secretz(f): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2009
shocked

Even If I had discovered I was positive too, I would forget the wedding for the simple fact that he gave it to me in the first place! Says alot about his character! And the fact that it came out 2 months before wedding, means God is telling you something!

And as Tina Turner once sang! What's Love got to do with it?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend / Intertribal Vs. Interracial Marriage / Help, She Need My Attention!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.