Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] (52743 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by LesbianBoy(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2015
They are just being stoopid! Crush ko Crash ni undecided
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Genny is something else... She needs a somewhat special kind of Nigerian man
I'd wish a good marriage on her if that's what she wants
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2015
and yet!
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by eunylondon(f): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2015
OK I don hear

Next Pls...
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by peterjero(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Men will always be men.

It's always the same the morning after. Truth is, you guys just want her in bed, but in the morning you will discover she is just like that same girl you slept with a day earlier.

There is nothing special about her, she is just ANOTHER female.

These guys with low self esteem, and probably with a more beautiful but less well known girlfriend, should stop day dreaming about how love making with Genevieve will be like.

Somebody like you I wanna make my friend, you sound like who really uses his education to grasp societal happenings.

2 Likes

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by NaLaugh: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Add my name to the list. cool
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Holyfield1(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2015
adesegun121:
List of celebrity.. Who wish to bleep geneviene becos of her money..

Crush koo... Cash ni...

Gene na national cake.. Every man want to eat inside...

Dem tink say na play e no easy sef...
Still dey respect Atiku for that..
As e bleep her front and pay...

Nigeria actress don become intl olosho since 1999 AD
As in Atiku bleeped Genny
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by wudillawa(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2015
Let us be honest to ourselve
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
Obviously, Genevieve Nnaji [Pictured above] is an amazing personality the the Nigerian Entertainment industry and abroad. She is most times referred to as the queen of Nollywood. She has been a role model and a source of inspiration to many young ladies in Nigeria and beyond.

With all her achievements, Style and Class, it is only normal for men to crush over her but when Celebrities like her start "Crushing" too, that means there must be something about the ebony-hued innocent looking damsel from Mbaise, Imo State for many of her colleagues’ fantasies to revolve around her.

Probably its her social discipline; i wouldn't know, but Genny who is a mother of one, has little or no scandals compared to her contemporaries.

Now lets take a look at Celebrities who have had and still have Crush on the "goddess". Lets roll......

D’BANJ
Honestly, I’m not dating Genevieve. Let me clear the air now. I never had a crush on her.

JOHN AGOHA
‘Genevieve is my crush. When we were together at an event recently, I told her that. I like petite woman who I can ‘possess.’ However, I know I can’t get her because there are some political issues involved, but if she’s willing to be mine, I’ll drop anything for her…if she agrees to marry me today, we’ll do the wedding tomorrow in a quiet way, because I don’t like elaborate weddings. It’s supposed to be a quiet affair.’

PATORANKING
‘My Woman, My Everything’ and Genevieve’s picture was one of the first he put up on Instagram to promote the song. Of course, his action was quickly translated to mean that he has the hots for the screen gem, and he hasn’t come out to deny that since then.

PHYNO:
‘Genevieve Nnaji is my crush. I will give anything to have her. I can’t rule out dating her because nothing is impossible. It should be noted that Phyno repeatedly chanted Genevieve’s­ name in his album,’No Guts, No Glory.’

YUNG L
‘Genevieve is everything in a woman, I’m so crazy about her. She is single, I’m single, and I want to date her.’

WIZKID
‘I really had a crush on Genevieve until I met her and I realized she was my aunty. I love her. When I was a kid, I loved watching her movies. I met her when I was with my older uncles, they told her to come meet their boy (me) and I said ‘Good evening ma’. It is all good though, I still love you Genevieve,’

MI
He once confessed that he has a crush on Genny during a TV programme. I wouldn’t even make out with her, I will just stand in the elevator very close to her and soak up her aura. Like, is she an angel or a real human being?’

LYNXX
‘If I was to get trapped in an elevator with someone, it would be Genevieve Nnaji.’ He has reportedly proclaimed his love for Genny to his friends on many occassions.

BANKY W
Banky W once confessed this much in an interview saying, ‘I tried (to have her) but Genevieve is Genevieve. I had a big crush on her at one point but now, we are really cool friends.’

Do you also crush on her? Me.............

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/male-celebrities-who-crush-on-genevieve.html

cc:
lalasticlala

I have no regard for girls that date married men and sugar daddy.

1. Genevieve dated Sierra Leaone former president(Late Kabba) who caused civil war and old enough to be her grand father
2. Genevieve dated Atiku in a relationship that made her undergo surgery on her anus cos atiku prefer fvcking her A$$ instead of normal pvssy.

I DONT CARE HOW MUCH MILLIONS SHE WORTH OR HOW FAMOUS SHE IS.......... I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR LADIES IN THAT CATEGORY.

4 Likes

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by inkz: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Repping mbaise till rapture
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Men will always be men.

It's always the same the morning after. Truth is, you guys just want her in bed, but in the morning you will discover she is just like that same girl you slept with a day earlier.

These guys with low self esteem, and probably with a more beautiful but less well known girlfriend, should stop day dreaming about how love making with Genevieve will be like.

I second u... She's so overrated and overhyped.

2 Likes

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by adesegun121(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Holyfield1:
As in Atiku bleeped Genny

yeah.. He bleeped her front n back
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Men will always be men.

There is nothing special about her, she is just ANOTHER female. grin grin grin

Typical Yoruba man envying anything IGBO.... we dont produce ugly black baboon like they do in South West tongue tongue
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by danduj(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2015
i av a crush on mhizdeedy sadif u see her,tell her i luv her
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Ahmadgani(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2015
Her daughter is my crush

1 Like

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2015
adesegun121:
List of celebrity.. Who wish to bleep geneviene becos of her money..

Crush koo... Cash ni...

Gene na national cake.. Every man want to eat inside...

Dem tink say na play e no easy sef...
Still dey respect Atiku for that..
As e bleep her front and pay...

Nigeria actress don become intl olosho since 1999 AD

lol, let assume this is true.... you respect your country's second in command for bleeping a simple celebrity lady,then this lady is too HOOOOTTTT undecided, then you also respect your dad for bleeping with your housemaid...
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Olukat(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=37684626]Men will always be men.

These guys with low self esteem, and probably with a more beautiful but less well known girlfriend, should stop day dreaming about how love making with Genevieve will be

You took this out of me! Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2015
PDPwayoo:

1. Genevieve dated Sierra Leaone former president(Late Kabba) who caused civil war and old enough to be her grand father
2. Genevieve dated Atiku in a relationship that made her undergo surgery on her anus cos atiku prefer fvcking her A$$ instead of normal pvssy.

I DONT CARE HOW MUCH MILLIONS SHE WORTH OR HOW FAMOUS SHE IS.......... I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR LADIES IN THAT CATEGORY.

Never heard this before. I don't respect people in this category either. But she's really pretty so people will like her.
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by RedCard1(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2015
PDPwayoo:

na wa o. Seems you know Genevieve more than Genevieve does know her self. Pls get some sense
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by wristbangle: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2015
kennygee:
Lynxx and Banky W.

Men with Class and swag.

Sure they are. It's being a while kenny. How are u?
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2015
diamondmeeq:

Never heard this before. I don't respect people in this category either. But she's really pretty so people will like her.

Dont believe anything you hear on Nairaland.... unless you ve seen it with your eyes,

1 Like

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2015
diamondmeeq:

for real, money is not everything. Beyonce and Nelly Furtado was pressured to return or donate to charity the money they were paid my world dictators for performance.
BUT OUR SO CALLED CELEBRITIES IN NIGERIA HAS NO CLASS AND WORSHIP MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by adesegun121(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

lol, let assume this is true.... you respect your country's second in command for bleeping a simple celebrity lady,then this lady is too HOOOOTTTT undecided, then you also respect your dad for bleeping with your housemaid...

ur fadaaaaaaa
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by solid3(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2015
So apart from Atiku who she once dated who has she been dating for the past 5-10yrs

Konji must be worrying her.

Men Re just crushing but she can not marry non of them.

1 Like

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Islie: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2015
So her market still dey sell....

Anyway those guys can't foot her bill that why she never gave them a hoot for all the crushgringrin

1 Like

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2015
RedCard1:
na wa o. Seems you know Genevieve more than Genevieve does know her self. Pls get some sense

fo0l. why denying what Genevieve herself can not deny. Genevieve made so much headlines on Sierra leone newspapers while dating Ahmad Tejan Kabbah.

2 Likes

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Holyfield1(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2015
adesegun121:

yeah.. He bleeped her front n back
Hmmm...I never heard that o!...U serious or just kidding
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by ifeomaekol(f): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2015
I love genny a lot, her story inspires me alot------------frm nothn to somethn, frm rejection to acceptance. Her story n life shows dt we cn b anythin we drm of if d determination n hardwrk is dia. My kind of lady, strong, responsible, and independent. Mayb if I were to b a man, I wuld crush on her too. Love u genny.
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by holluwai(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2015
kennygee:
Lynxx and Banky W.

Men with Class and swag.

Lynxx is a boy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram / Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.