Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] (52742 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by thundafire: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2015
wer skales abi dy mugu no get crush on her make GENEVIEVE giv am dy slap of him life
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Pidggin(f): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2015
adesegun121:

yeah.. He bleeped her front n back

Were u there?!
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by val15: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2015
make una dream dey go..me and her dey now
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2015
Nd am having a crush on maselfieeeeeee cheesy
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by willy30(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2015
You are so on point.One pot of Isi ewu and 2 bottle of Orijin for you....i am really impressed .You must have a high level of self esteem....God bless .

HungerBAD:
Men will always be men.

It's always the same the morning after. Truth is, you guys just want her in bed, but in the morning you will discover she is just like that same girl you slept with a day earlier.

There is nothing special about her, she is just ANOTHER female.

These guys with low self esteem, and probably with a more beautiful but less well known girlfriend, should stop day dreaming about how love making with Genevieve will be like.

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by aderonkedeborah(f): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2015
end time love..but d'banj y u dey deny
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by lanrei(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2015
willy30:
You are so on point.One pot of Isi ewu and 2 bottle of Orijin for you....i am really impressed .You must have a high level of self esteem....God bless .

The dude correct na... She's just another Female. Her achievement is still worth more than her physical appearance though. Confident chick highly overrated if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by ugbah007: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2015
I'm also crushing on her.
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by merrydeeds: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2015
Fantasies feed the mind but must not be allowed to control the body. The fuzz about Genny is normal; she's a star. Nigerian and indeed African men lust over the scent of her skin, moist sensation of her body, taste of her lips, rhythmic gyrations of her physique and the sound of her sexual moans in ecstasy. These illusions warrant inordinate alterations and ambitions that culminate at lust. The obsessions over her personality is a product of the aforementioned, but Genny is just a good perfume and fitted clothes and nothing more.
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by mgbedianya(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2015
No be man the f***k her? No matter how classy or beautiful she is, na man go still f**k her , she no go f***k her self
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by merrydeeds: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] How much crush would you have on Genny (as a man) if she was without a hole in between her legs.
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Empedocles(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2015
The reason y u̶̲̥̅̊ re all crazy abouut her is because none has seen beneath her beautiful(I mean sex),the moment she let's 1 in she don lose her aureole/value niyen oo
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by dokunbam(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Nah

I only crush on Rita Dominic
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by phemyphemo(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2015
Where is Skales:
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2015
M sorry but I don't see anything special about her.
Them this yeyebrities sev .. Most of them crushing have more pretty n elegant ladies than her .
But anything that rocks there boat tho
*last-bullet* - I won't mind having her on bed sha.

1 Like

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by mymadam(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Airforce1:
The lady I'm crushing on is currently in the arms of another man

Airforce1, Airforce1, Airforce1! Na how many times I call u? Yeah, dis gal de ok, but u nor be artiste again? Plenti titi de for Ojuelegba ke! Haba, Airforce1, go dia sharp, sharp, pick your choice... for de nite or for life. De choice na ur own. U go even meet D....o, W....d, 2...e, etc for dia. grin Brother, you're in good company. Good luck.
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by iheanyi40(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
but Genevieve fwesh sha kiss
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Kanbee: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and be as wonderful as it can be, at
a pocket-friendly price, contact A Professional MC on 07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0.
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by akinladejo: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
crushers una doh o!
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by xtervaganza(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
At the end of the day she's an after 1 and 99% of these guys only want to kpansh her (perhaps some have )

Not my biz sha
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by butanep(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
jazinogold:
this list is incomplete without my name included!

Who you be?

Don't worry you can have her somedays..

I sight you Sire
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by cameroncucumber(m): 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
my nigerian celebrity crush : mercy johnson,uche ogbodo,ini edo,angela okorie,maureen solomon,maryann apolo,ayo adesanya and bimbo akintola...i like dem bbw...not forgeting desire oparanozie(the super falcons striker)

my nairaland crush = my one and only sharon763 her manCHESTer and ArSSenal go make BAYA MUNIKE shoot eSPERMyol

my foreign celebrity crush = marion jones(her smiles na die)
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by kanoguy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
artiko wafi na de list 4 celeb na wer o
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Orikinla(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
While they are having a crush on Genevieve Nnaji, the real McCoy is crushing her with all pleasure. grin
Jim Iyke had a crush on Nadia Buari, but she had a crush on The real McCoy who even tattooed her name on the back of his neck and only heaven knows where she tattooed his own name.
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3R3aW5zLWZhdGhlci5qcGd8NjYw[/img]

Personally, I don't like daydreamers. I prefer The real McCoy.
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by IYANGBALI: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
All me I know be say genevieve no go sweet for bed. Bedminton is not by beauty alone
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nicepoker(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Airforce1:
The lady I'm crushing on is currently in the arms of another man

Photo below
air force ur own na crusher.
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by viktor01(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
cameroncucumber:
my nigerian celebrity crush : mercy johnson,uche ogbodo,ini edo,angela okorie,maureen solomon,maryann apolo,ayo adesanya and bimbo akintola...i like dem bbw...not forgeting desire oparanozie(the super falcons striker)

my nairaland crush = my one and only sharon763 her manCHESTer and ArSSenal go make BAYA MUNIKE shoot eSPERMyol

my foreign celebrity crush = marion jones(her smiles na die)

pictures or addonbillivit

1 Like

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by viktor01(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
like seriously, she fine but e don dey fade. nothing last forever
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
They are just crushing on her but refuses to marry her.
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by bummyla(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
pretydiva:
If dem like mk dem crush crash land sef,genny nor go reason dem
See as you dey reason.So because jenny dey limelight no man fit yansh her?You think say if a guy no yansh her for a week she no go find one cute okada rider as bedmate?
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by riczy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
i c no difference btw ha n my mum,same v* jux overhyped!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People / Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.