Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno (20220 Views)

Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Frankiss44(m): 5:28am On Sep 05, 2015
And our Armies are jogging and taking selfies right?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by funkybully(f): 5:29am On Sep 05, 2015
Dullard booboooo is interested in capturing oil rich states of Akwa ibom, bayelsa and Rivers.. Boko haram news reportage has declined as the purpose of reporting them is achieved.

Now ppl of maidugri can die, bubu is not concerned. Sai CHANGE!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by seunny4lif(m): 5:30am On Sep 05, 2015
ORACLE1975:
k
Why u dey book space like you get Wetin u won write for here angry
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 05, 2015
MikelEleta:
What a sad one. A lot of pple re still bin killed on a daily basis. During the twilight of d last regime wah we mainly heard was suicide bombings gvin d impression dt d insurgents were running out. Of man power nd equipments BUT dy ve returned to their old brazen ways of attacking residents. Dis is one killing too many. Pls Buhari shud do somtin fast thru his Chief of Army Staff cos itz obvious his body language alone can't win us dis war

The chief of army staff has gone jogging with his boys. On his return, he will handle his snake to make sure it's swallowing reflex is still intact.
Then he will complete his routine by doing 50 press ups and 48 sit ups with camera men ready to capture his warrior techniques.

Pls don't disturb mr burantashi, this is not the time to discuss boko haram.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Sunbellar: 5:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari is synonymous to disappoint.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Chai Buhari the terrorist elect, a paedophile who start molesting Aisha at age of 9yrs nd got her pregnant at 12yrs grin

Fight against boko haram is fight against north, Buhari is a terrorist nd a founder of boko haram grin grin

What is happening in north is what they wish themselves so e no concern me, northerners can burn to ashes that's not ma biz cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by bigpastor(m): 5:45am On Sep 05, 2015
But this can't happen in the US.
I thought they promised to assist us.
My heart goes to the family of the deceased.
What an irreparable loss!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 05, 2015
A man whose house is on fire is busy chasing rats!!!this buhari governmment have been busy using the DSS to be harrassing political opponents while boko haram sustains their rampage!!!after all said and done they will come and show us parapazzi pictures of buratai jogging and claim the army is now better!!! Who will save us from this incompetent government

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by francizy(m): 5:52am On Sep 05, 2015
Cc ngeneukwenu, obiagelli, midolian

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by FolabiCash: 5:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Smh. Space bookers everywhere
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by delishpot: 5:59am On Sep 05, 2015
A veery bad news

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Wisdytech(m): 5:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Flets:
Meanwhile Buhari and his DSS daura crew seem to be more interested in invading opposition govt houses like Akwa-ibom etc in search of non-existent enemies of the state.

Buhari's fight against Bokoharam is no more priority.

Unfortunately, bokoharam has continued massive daily slaughter of Nigerians despite the APC's drive to keep these daily massacres out of the media.

4yrs is too long a time for this retrogression...... we might never recover afterwards.

Grow up! Bro

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by anonimi: 6:00am On Sep 05, 2015
Sunbellar:
Buhari is synonymous to disappoint.

Make I send this your post to English dictionary editors, make them update the definition of Disappoint to include Buhari.

Chai see as we don suffer reach. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Princejboy(m): 6:06am On Sep 05, 2015
LORD GOD save us from the hands of this beast.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Oh God, come and save thy people!

But waitooo, with this rate of killings going on in the North, don't be surprised that after the 2016 General Census, they'll still come out with an outrageous result that the north has more population than the south.

RUBBISH!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Pls where is our clueless and stupid daura probing dullard buhari. is he not going to probe bokoharam? I min his siblings b4 things will get outta hand

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by sdindan: 6:11am On Sep 05, 2015
And our presidiot went to AKWA IBOM to look for bomb,
Is okay.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Sunbellar: 6:15am On Sep 05, 2015
anonimi:

Make I send this your post to English dictionary editors, make them update the definition of Disappoint to include Buhari.

Chai see as we don suffer reach. embarassed

You are on point. We need it in all encyclopedia and Wikipedia. You can see where sectarian politics has landed us.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by azimibraun: 6:20am On Sep 05, 2015
It's quite a sad one with all the efforts and resources these terrorists are still doing this much damage. We will continue to pray that the efforts of government yield the desired result. The Boko haram terrorists were given so much time to solidify in this country and now their recruits are plenty and will take God, time, resources and many lives to wipe them out. Meanwhile I call on meaningful Christians coming on this post to condemn this individual "anonimi" for posting that picture and claiming it's boko haram burning over 375 christian. He is an evil person trying to further damage our relationships as Christians and muslim. That's is target. That never happened in Nigeria and boko haram spares nobody when they kill. The terrorists may hide under the guise of Islam but we all know they have killed more muslims.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Yeeyo: 6:22am On Sep 05, 2015
President do somtin abt ds, cox ppl ar diein alway. Plx oda ur ppl boko haram dt u use 2 pray in dsam mosque wi dem.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by chuska(m): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari should go to hell

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by salam1(m): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2015
Flets:
Meanwhile Buhari and his DSS daura crew seem to be more interested in invading opposition govt houses like Akwa-ibom etc in search of non-existent enemies of the state.

Unfortunately, bokoharam has continued massive daily slaughter of Nigerians despite the APC's drive to keep these daily massacres out of the media.

4yrs is too long a time for this retrogression...... we might never recover afterwards.
Willing wsillers ur pay masters must coughout dose looted funds if u r among dem beta start returning urs
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2015
Wisdytech:

Grow up! Bro
What exactly is wrong with what he wrote?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 05, 2015
salam1:
Willing wsillers ur pay masters must coughout dose looted funds if u r among dem beta start returning urs
If I were you, I will pay better attention to my English language studies

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Horo(m): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Flets:

Don't you think invading the house is part of the strategy to curb the insurgency? Where is Boko haram getting arms? Don't you know arms deal is one of the best buzz in the world? The sponsors of Boko haram have remained unknown for too long may be it is time we start knowing them.
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by salam1(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

If I were you, I will pay better attention to my English language studies
English language my foot r we written exams wat is important is u understanding wat I mean which I believe u do
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by anonimi: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2015
azimibraun:
Meanwhile I call on meaningful Christians coming on this post to condemn this individual "anonimi" for posting that picture and claiming it's boko haram burning over 375 christian. He is an evil person trying to further damage our relationships as Christians and muslim. That's is target. That never happened in Nigeria and boko haram spares nobody when they kill. The terrorists may hide under the guise of Islam but we all know they have killed more muslims.

You can twist the history of Boko Haram TERRORISM all you want. It won't change the FACTS.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2801867_64929_jpeg5000489e9458a8be15a6e7e2137a7d1d

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2015
salam1:
English language my foot r we written exams wat is important is u understanding wat I mean which I believe u do
Bros that is the problem, I am struggling to understand the gibberish you just penned down

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by likila: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari ask boko haram to kill people so we can forget about his fake asset declaration
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 05, 2015
Horo:

Don't you think invading the house is part of the strategy to curb the insurgency? Where is Boko haram getting arms? Don't you know arms deal is one of the best buzz in the world? The sponsors of Boko haram have remained unknown for too long may be it is time we start knowing them.
So you think the government of akwa ibom state is the one sponsoring boko haram?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Poll: Atiku Meets Wike Ahead Of Campaign Kick Off / Dickson Sacks All Appointees After Losing Bayelsa To APC / 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.