Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno (20192 Views)

Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2015
MikelEleta:
What a sad one. A lot of pple re still bin killed on a daily basis. During the twilight of d last regime wah we mainly heard was suicide bombings gvin d impression dt d insurgents were running out. Of man power nd equipments BUT dy ve returned to their old brazen ways of attacking residents. Dis is one killing too many. Pls Buhari shud do somtin fast thru his Chief of Army Staff cos itz obvious his body language alone can't win us dis war
You are a fool for politicising this
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by nwannaeto: 7:07am On Sep 05, 2015
gwas:

In one word, tell me what you will gain out of this.

Iope this menace will be over in the next 3 months aspromised by the President. pio
pipe dream

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by MikelEleta(m): 7:08am On Sep 05, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You are a fool for politicising this
Your a BIGGER FOOL for not understanding what I wrote. No wonder ur name is COWBOY. I expressed my sadness @ d event nd admonished Buhari to do somtin abt it. Who shud I call to do somtin. My state governor Oshiomhole I guess. COW BOY

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by nwannaeto: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2015
Jeboy:
Where is DSS when u need dem most?
they are in akwa ibom,searching for warheads.where is rev.father mbaka?

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by chernest2002: 7:12am On Sep 05, 2015
Apc have no solution for nigeria under gmb

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by hinwazaka: 7:12am On Sep 05, 2015
One wonders how Akpabio and the Akwa ibom mafia planned this attack, even when under duress, from the DSS. Maybe we should just call it a day, and start negotiations with Akpabio. We should throw in the amnesty deal, so as to speed up the procedure. I wonder were in Uyo, they have got the 300 girls hidden away. Victor obong Attah could act as an obtrusive liaison for the APC government
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Whenever there is a market day the security personell should be available and always be at alert. Few days ago the military were said to have cut off food supply of the terrorist but they were daft of its counter effect of not thinking that the terrorist are going to cause havoc on harmless indigenes especially during market days to insurrect their food supply chain.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Luckylife(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonto78:
OZA SOLUTION TEMPLE;for Your Spiritual And
Physical Problems Discover The Magic Of Powerful Spell The
Real Solution May Be Easier Than You Think.Welcome To
Mystic Word Of Dr GODDEY ,you Can Make Full Use Of These
Mystic Power To Get Rid Of Your Frustrations Solve Your
Problems And Live A Rich And Successful Life By Use Our
Product Such As: JOB SPELL,PROMOTION SPELL, EXAMINATION
SPELL,ADMISSION SPELL, LOVE SPELL,SPELL TO DRAW A NEW
LOVER TO YOU,BREAKING UP SPELL, GOODLUCK SPELL,SPELL TO
OBTAIN VISA,LOW
SPERM COUNT SPELL,MIS-CARRIAGE SPELL,SPELL TO CURE
FIBROID, SPELL TO HAVE PREGNANT, SPELL TO FREE SOMEONE
FROM PRISON OR COURT CASE ,PROTECTION FROM WEAPONS , SPELL TO HAVE A GOOD HUSBAND OR WIFE,
ACCIDENT PROTECTION SPELL,SPELL TO BREAK
RELATIONSHIP WITH SPIRITUAL WIFE OR HUSBAND,SPELL TO
BOOM YOUR BUSINESS,SPELL TO BREAK A CURSE,for More
Information Or Counselling

call +2349053052105 ,
+2347018190610.

The white Man made a gun that can kill u i give a spell that will protect you who is wicked? think pls Don't Flash If You Want Your Prayer To
Be Answer, distance is Not a Barrier Our Spell Will Reach You
Anywhere You Are,it Shall Be Well With You,AMEN
We give d spell God heals
if u never get the drug or spell that will kill boko haram any time they enter Nigeria , mr power u never start. Get that spell sharp sharp u go rich pass govt.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:17am On Sep 05, 2015
MikelEleta:
Your a BIGGER FOOL for not understanding what I wrote. No wonder ur name is COWBOY. I expressed my sadness @ d event nd admonished Buhari to do somtin abt it. Who shud I call to do somtin. My state governor Oshiomhole I guess. COW BOY
over 15000 people died in the last administration and communities were taken over by book haram, attacks were made on a daily basis, yet because you are an epileptic goat you gave credit to that administration for quelling insurgency. COW!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by CashVessel(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Xetima:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/over-50-killed-many-injured-as-terrorists-attack-market-in-borno/

This administration is indeed breaking records in the number of lives lost to insurgency..
They should review their strategy...if more people are dying, then it's obviously not a good one, whether or not they change the name many times.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Ndkings1(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2015
As long as buhari remains the president of this country so shall boko haram continue to wax and destroy the notherners. I wil never be sorry to hear bh killin hausa and all the muslims in their numberz. AMEN

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by MikelEleta(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

over 15000 people died in the last administration and communities were taken over by book haram, attacks were made on a daily basis, yet because you are an epileptic goat you gave credit to that administration for quelling insurgency. COW!
See why I said ur MYOPIC in ur thinking nd mayb jst mayb ur Brain is also GANGREINOUS dts y ur behaving lyk someone suffering frm a demented brain nd Amnesia. I said @ d twilight of d administratn. Mayb yu shud go consult d dictionary to knw d meaning of dt statement. Lyk I said no wonder ur name is COW BOY. ADAMU. What a combo.
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by drss(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2015
have u notice dat we are no longer getting news on boko haram? Boko haram are killing people but we are not hearing anything.
Meanwhile as people continue to die in d hands of boko haram, d useless president is busy invading govt house in Akwa Ibom.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by mediachirps(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2015
MikelEleta:
What a sad one. A lot of pple re still bin killed on a daily basis. During the twilight of d last regime wah we mainly heard was suicide bombings gvin d impression dt d insurgents were running out. Of man power nd equipments BUT dy ve returned to their old brazen ways of attacking residents. Dis is one killing too many. Pls Buhari shud do somtin fast thru his Chief of Army Staff cos itz obvious his body language alone can't win us dis war
can you kill your brother?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2015
First of all, Kirawa is A town in Gwoza LGA of Borno Sate in Nigeria. We also have another Kerawa which is a town in Cameroon. The only difference is the spelling otherwise the two towns are pronounced the same. Those two(2) town share the same border. Kirawa in Nigeria, there Market days is on Saturdays while the other Kerawa in Cameroon, there Markets days is on Thursdays.

Now, which of the two towns the reporter is referring to?

This is not google research I lived in Kirawa(Nigeria) for more than 9years. Kerawa(Camoroon) is just like 5minutes walk from my House there. Infact the boundary there is just a Channel.

Please, always verify your reports before publishing them for public consumption.
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by neocortex: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2015
ok
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:33am On Sep 05, 2015
MikelEleta:
See why I said ur MYOPIC in ur thinking nd mayb jst mayb ur Brain is also GANGREINOUS dts y ur behaving lyk someone suffering frm a demented brain nd Amnesia. I said @ d twilight of d administratn. Mayb yu shud go consult d dictionary to knw d meaning of dt statement. Lyk I said no wonder ur name is COW BOY. ADAMU. What a combo.
Puck the twilight of the administration, you hear me? he drank whiskey with our common wealth and started working six weeks to election. Such a person can only be commended by a mad fowl like you. Psychotic goat!
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Blow074: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Boko-Haram has no doubt been dealt a bloody nose, focus should now shift to intelligence & infiltration of the sect., especially by sending in spies & undercover operatives to live amongst them for first time information to aid proactive & counter actions
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by salam1(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros that is the problem, I am struggling to understand the gibberish you just penned down
u will not understand don't worry wen d going get tough u will understand. its not bizness as usuall, try and do away with hatered and face reality. forget abt my English afterall everybody know d language u people understand beta
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by neocortex: 7:37am On Sep 05, 2015
Meanwhile Buhari is busy taking pics with his grandsons.
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by MikelEleta(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Puck the twilight of the administration, you hear me? he drank whiskey with our common wealth and started working six weeks to election. Such a person can only be commended by a mad fowl like you. Psychotic goat!
I don't expect anyfin reasonable frm a person called COW BOY. @ least yu said he worked 6weeks to d end of d tenure. Dts commendatn nd u ve agreed wid me wen I said twilight of d administratn. Meanwhile I still mk my stand dt ur crass in ur thinking, ur a psychophant who nva sees wrong in his master, ur mediocre in ur usage of words and finally ur a PEST to me. Yu cud ve ignored my post if nt dt ur a cow. I didn't say it dts wah ur name says abt U. Reply me nd I wud diss yu far more dan ve done
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by salam1(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros that is the problem, I am struggling to understand the gibberish you just penned down
we all know d language u people understand beta, but its not bizness as usual u either face reality or keep fooling urself mr brainless goat
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by chesterlee(m): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2015
The dictator is busy snapping with his grandsons...

The North brought it upon themselves... They have all the appointments, they should fix themselves.
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Nicepoker(m): 8:11am On Sep 05, 2015
salaboiz:
how i wish i possess the power of wolverine, hancock, superman, or hulkwill... I would have killed'em all
start acting movies
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by speedyGonzales: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2015
Flets:
Meanwhile Buhari and his DSS daura crew seem to be more interested in invading opposition govt houses like Akwa-ibom etc in search of non-existent enemies of the state.

Buhari's fight against Bokoharam is no more priority.

Unfortunately, bokoharam has continued massive daily slaughter of Nigerians despite the APC's drive to keep these daily massacres out of the media.

4yrs is too long a time for this retrogression...... we might never recover afterwards.

well, Government house across the country should have small arsenals of ammunitions in my opinion else armed robber will be taking state governors hostage. I now believe APC really wants the oil states contolled by PDP governors and they'll do just about anything... if you can invade a government house then an ordinary citizen stands no chance because they'll break into your house without warrants... people think it is a good thing because, it is a PDP government in that state but when you let something like this go free of charge, it only grows, soon it's the citizens that oppose APC... the law should be the way to follow, even when the person being investigated is the bad guy...
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by juman(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2015
This life anybody can die anytime, anyday o.
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2015
So what exactly did the president and his entourage achieve from the USA homage? Is Boko Haram really stronger than the ' mighty ' America or what?
Nigerians have to be alive to enjoy any recovered loots ( if any ) from the list of looters allegedly promised by USA.
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by juman(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Kai, so nigeria can be turned to this blood flowing country?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by persius555(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2015
The army intelligence need to seriously up their game. BH foot soldiers are roving the border's mountaineous regions, running away from cameroonian forces across the border. We need to deploy men, assets like drones, ATR planes in large numbers. If chad, camerron and niger forces are doing their jobs pursuing terrorists from their country, we should be doubling our efforts on all frontiers as they will look to regroup in nigeria and that is exactly what they are doing. The army should deploy more troops, arm CJTF in all clans till we will rid every corner of nigeria of terrorists.
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2015
Flets:
Meanwhile Buhari and his DSS daura crew seem to be more interested in invading opposition govt houses like Akwa-ibom etc in search of non-existent enemies of the state.

Buhari's fight against Bokoharam is no more priority.

Unfortunately, bokoharam has continued massive daily slaughter of Nigerians despite the APC's drive to keep these daily massacres out of the media.

4yrs is too long a time for this retrogression...... we might never recover afterwards.
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by chiefmidwife: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari's body language will restore them back to life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Approves The Appointment Of 9 Aides For Osinbajo / FG Raises VAT To 7.2%. To Seek National Assembly Approval / Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.