Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno (20221 Views)

Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Wasquad(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Xetima:
Unfortunately, Punch, Sahara Reporters and Premium Times do not report Boko Haraam activities again. They only report when soldiers arrest or succeed in anyway. Hypocrisy!!!
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Okemmuo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
My people,chilax...according to history,I mean wen dey started,dey were jst operatin wif cutlases,den guns den bombs....if dey av been redused to guns and cutlases den we're movin foward...RIP to d dead sha,God bless our galant soldiers
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Ndolarr: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
It is indeed sad that many people on this platform are supposedly Nigerians but without a shred of patriotism in them. So far, less than 2% of the comments indicated any suggestion on how to handle the Boko menace! They are rather abusing Buhari and the Military, shamelessly ignoring the fact that guerrilla or asymmetric war is not won overnight, but requires consistent intelligence gathering and support of the populace. Boko is affiliated to ISIS now, so are more dangerous than before! We should be constructive in our comments while commending our military for their gallantry so far! Enough of infantile comments that portray us as unrepentant abusers of democratic freedom
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by DrGud: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chai
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
MikelEleta:
I don't expect anyfin reasonable frm a person called COW BOY. @ least yu said he worked 6weeks to d end of d tenure. Dts commendatn nd u ve agreed wid me wen I said twilight of d administratn. Meanwhile I still mk my stand dt ur crass in ur thinking, ur a psychophant who nva sees wrong in his master, ur mediocre in ur usage of words and finally ur a PEST to me. Yu cud ve ignored my post if nt dt ur a cow. I didn't say it dts wah ur name says abt U. Reply me nd I wud diss yu far more dan ve done
Cow boys are not cows, cow boys rare cows and you are one of my cows that strayed. I swear I will smack you head with my stitch to get rid of your cluelessness, red Edo goat!!
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by Image123(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
anonimi:

........... invading Akwa Ibom state house arresting foreign currencies! shocked

While terrorists kill our fellow citizens like Sallah rams. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe

[img]http://i./yoJC2NhEwhBSQhu6WY.gif[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2564580_bokoharam_jpeg1ecadee4558719dfadd33e93d302de12

i understand you're being paid to oppose the government but it doesn't justify your deceit,calumny and a deliberate loss of conscience.. Stop posting fake and divisive pictures to satisfy the devi and your paymasters.
https://africacheck.org/reports/boko-haram-massacre-image-fake/
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by anonimi: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Image123:
i understand you're being paid to oppose the government

How you take know? You be winchious witch ni abi wetin
Are you paid to post here and is that why you assume anyone who posts something that displeases you must be paid also?
Is that not so dull of you?
Anyway, no wonder you are following APCheat!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by bofoy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Fated vfsx bhfcbhfs bvcfdhk fxgjhhh bvvvffccdds nhvfjfvdsdsew bcsmileyfh c
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by free13: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Where is the dullard of a president?
Re: BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno by sexaddict08(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:
A man whose house is on fire is busy chasing rats!!!this buhari governmment have been busy using the DSS to be harrassing political opponents while boko haram sustains their rampage!!!after all said and done they will come and show us parapazzi pictures of buratai jogging and claim the army is now better!!! Who will save us from this incompetent government

my brother, nobody will save us ooo.....u have to continue ranting for d next four years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" / Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Expected Presence At FEC / Court Affirms The Proscription Of IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.