Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol (22358 Views)

FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase / FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by 400billionman: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2015
This thread is twice on front page

Check the last 20 threads here.. Seun, lalasticlacla.

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by erico2k2(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2015
likata:
Don't knw what to believe under this scam regime.they blamed the past government for importing fuel even when it was obvious the the refineries were not working only for bubu to give permits for fuel importation after his body languagegrin have fixed the refineries. SMH
It will be intresting for is to know who these permits where given to very sun dem dem go tagged me wailer
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2015
Waiting for the 3rd front page appearance
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by erico2k2(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2015
tinsel:

Please point of correction. Under Jonathan the refieneries did not work for a single day.
They did. What refinary did you visit.they where not working to capacity but where struggling don't let hate blind ur sense of reasoning I av biz with the PH and warri refineries so speak of what you know.

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by erico2k2(m): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Blow074:
Glad to see Government acting in a strategic & proactive manner.
Are U 4 real?do U know how much I su side the GF will now pay to these importers?or you did not reason towards that direction? ?
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by erico2k2(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Yeske2:
*Gets seat, pen and note *
I'm listening, is that all?
wailing wailer. You can hate for all you care but at least appraise PMB when necessary. The capacity we can refine even at 100% is not even enough for our consumption so we must still import.
You hate simply exceeds your ability to think rationally and absorb a well pronounced teaching frm someone who knows about what they are talking about in the person of Happy Ness 87. U cud not even dismiss his statements

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by ichidodo: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2015
Obiagelli:
Waiting for the 3rd front page appearance
Quit wailing already..
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by tartar9(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2015
the refineries were repaired by jonathan remember grin
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by mediachirps(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2015
Nigeria and confusion. This sycophant has finally arrived in the same way that the formal administration left the country. More business for your brothers that has refineries outside the zoo call Nigeria.
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by IBROHIM: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2015
likata:
Don't knw what to believe under this scam regime.they blamed the past government for importing fuel even when it was obvious the the refineries were not working only for bubu to give permits for fuel importation after his body languagegrin have fixed the refineries. SMH
You talk as if you've never gone to school! If you don't know something seek clarification. Even if the refineries as we have them presently should work at their full capacities its not enough to meet our total daily consumption! We actually need more refineries!
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2015
ichidodo:
Quit wailing already..
I am just counting, nothing more
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
After all the NOISE in the media about getting the refineries to work in full capacity earlier than the 2016 target set by the last administration, reality has dawned on them. Some of us knew all the while that the repairs of the refineries will continue into 2016 and even beyond.

But besides all the noise about fixing existing refineries, which of course was started by the GEJ govt, what is the current govt's policy in the oil sector? I think that should have been a priority for this govt and should have been one of it's achievements in the last 100 days. But of course, that was not the case as the last 100 days was wasted

#100WastedDays

Cc: Ishilove, lalasticlala.

The apc/buhari led government is the most clueless government on earth at the moment.

GEJ knew what it would take to fix the refinery and he set the target for 2016, and the apc clueless leadership lead by the daura certificateless man was busy deceiving Nigerians that the refinery is working at full capacity.

Since may 29th, is been from one lie to another, say one thing today, say another tomorrow.

We shall see for how long they will continue their masturbation

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by cococandy(f): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2015
likata:
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by erico2k2(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2015
koboko69:
[s][/s] bla .....bla.....bla....bla.....cries of a wailer. How many dates did GEJ's government give to Nigerians? 2016 was the latest campaign date....
Should Jonathan have won....there will be another date. Jonathan started this and that....Nna bros for 6 good years.. he was only starting and starting. cheesy cheesy. What was Jonathans policy in theboil sector other than to loot and loot with bogus fake subsidy claims. Donu know how much this government have saved? This is ur brother talking here ooo. Abi u guys have disowned him cos Buhari gave him appointment? Oboi....u will wail till 2019 and beyond....its time u accept this government like people from the south south. Inwknder why thr SE os wailing even more than the SS.

Where in the world do I think they are going to get petrol from cheaper without subsidy??
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by erico2k2(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=IBROHIM post=37693924] You talk as if you've never gone to school! If you don't know something seek clarification. Even if the refineries as we have them presently should work at their full capacities its not enough to meet our total daily consumption! We actually need more refineries! [/quote
Go learn how to talk.who told you we cannot meet our requirements if the refinaries work at full capacity? ? From where did you get that from.??]
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by ohzee(f): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2015
laurel03:
let us give another party 16 years before you can compare.... May be our light will stable, may be they will do the second river Niger bridge, may be stealing will become corruption etc

I always wonder how people keep saying PDP wasted 16years. Many people have forgotten how Nigeria was before 1999. It's true they could have done better, but believe me Nigeria has gone very far. New infrastructure springing up everyday. The only major snag remains the power sector.
Until we hold our grassroots government accountable the common man will always be shortchanged. Nigerians stop looking at the center for crumbs. Demand accountability from your state government and local government. If not after another 16yearas you will start looking for another party to blame.

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by porka: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2015
[size=13pt]He he he he he he!

These are some of what the dullard said during campaigns;

'I won't pay subsidy',

'I don't know what subsidy means',

'Who is subsidizing who?',

'In our time we issued allocation for overseas refining for our local consumption' (that was eons ago, mind you)

'I will build refineries'

'Refineries are not working because of corruption'

Bla bla bla (Ba ba black sheep, actually)

M.o.r.o.n.s in government.

How much subsidy will they pay to these licensees?

Any figure from the eternal worshippers of the commander-in-cheat? [/size]
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by Anulux(f): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2015
#follow on twitter @hanulux1. I_rep_anti_PMB

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by patrickmuf(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
After all the NOISE in the media about getting the refineries to work in full capacity earlier than the 2016 target set by the last administration, reality has dawned on them. Some of us knew all the while that the repairs of the refineries will continue into 2016 and even beyond.

But besides all the noise about fixing existing refineries, which of course was started by the GEJ govt, what is the current govt's policy in the oil sector? I think that should have been a priority for this govt and should have been one of it's achievements in the last 100 days. But of course, that was not the case as the last 100 days was wasted

#100WastedDays

Cc: Ishilove, lalasticlala.
Trying to exonerate yourself right?
Were you not among the lot praising GEJ for making the refineries work?
When you hear any set back, you try to dissociate yourself almost immediately... I dey laugh you...

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by ogbonnasamuel72: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Kayendy:
To be frank d only diff btw GEj and Buhari is state of origin.....
State of origin or not sai buhari should be given some time and not been accused of how his 100 days in office was spent.................PATIENCE IS THE KEY
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by Happiness87(f): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2015
those people have been brainwashed.
what really destroyed GEJ was poor PR, allowing APC to come out with lies first spoils the truth, people have the tendency to believe the first thing they hear
tivta:
Wow, what a great analysis, unfortunately Nigerians who want change will not believe you, the best we can do is wait for the shocking truth to come out like it was done in animal farm before the blind followers realize that they have been fooled. I see no changes...
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by anonimi: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2015
laurel03:
wailer how market

Very nice as the SCAM that Buhari was, is & ever shall be is increasingly apparent to the 200 million mumus who were DEFRAUDED into voting him.

BTW, mastuurbattors, how market

Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by banks123(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2015
Funjosh:
Working is different from Not Working, and Importing to Augment is different from relying totally on importation.

That is the difference between Jonathan and Buhari smiley

Hope all those cry cry babies understand it now lipsrsealed
You are a pathetic fellow. Let's not forget that he is not doing anything about boko haram. All he is doing is suppressing the press and lying to Nigerians
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by tsdarkside(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2015
petrol for flying,petrol for transportation,petrol for electricity everywere.petrol for everything!!! and the population is growing day by day...i knew this would happen.......we nigerians should understand one thing very clearly::: our population is gigantic!!!

we need a much more bigger infrastructure,,,much moooooooore bigger......
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by Sulaimon01(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
where are those Buhari fans? Na so e don start oo! Visionless government.... Failing failers.... People will soon beg for the return of uncle jona!

Uncle Jona koo, Aunty Patience ni..... #6CluelessYears
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by Anulux(f): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
PHD holder Government can never be compared to an ordinary SSCE holder government
#get_that_into_ya_brain
Visionless government with gullible compatriots
#in mama peace voice
Ok...kontinue
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

http://www.punchng.com/business/poor-refineries-fg-issues-supplementary-import- ]please some1 should help me for my one year industrial training. can't find any company to do it. civil engineering department. God will surely help you too -for-petrol/
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by smartdebiz(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
i have a pottable refinery for sale
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by Afroconnect: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari is not a miracle worker,nigerians buhari has good intentions. It takes more than a couple of months to fix broken down refineries.
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by agbosteve1: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
There we go... When will these refineries take shape?
Re: Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
PDP are just a bunch of blockheads. How I wish I can avoid having anything to do with them. Why should Buhari be blamed when saTANists said he didn't do anything to revive the refineries. They claim Jonathan did. One of them even admitted that the refineries were not to function to full capacity till 2016.

Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" / PDP Candidate, Ugwuanyi Defeats APC In Enugu Governorship Election - Daily Post / How Hoodlums Battered Borno Commissioner, Lawmaker