Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,385 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband (45628 Views)

John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Spotted Together All Lovey Dovey....are They Back? / Rachel Bakam Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Ilekeh(f): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
RickRichards:
She's "popular" and I don't know her?

Who are you?

Village boy.

But honestly, who is she? grin

1 Like

Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by zonax(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
K
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by kennyman2000(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
When are they getting married or they're married already..
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Racheal, I have always admired and prayed for your success.
Seen you as a Christian with so much values and morals.
In as much as I hate judging people, on this you have goofed.
1. Fashanu isn't the best for you and as the Hausa sayibg goes, you gave foregone a branch for a leaf.
2. Secondly, a lot of us in the Northern Christian Community still see you as a role model.
Please live up.

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by adorable29(f): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Never define excitement as happiness,men av dis ability 2make women excited 4a while den dere it drops..she only found a new excitement,if dere relationship stand d test of time den she found happiness

Hmmm! Wisdom!
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
eyeview:
Funnily,at the beginning they always believe this sweet talking conman until it gets messy and they still end up crying and lamenting the same thing as the past women.
Women,you'll think they'll learn from the others who had been there
And this reminds me of the New Harrison song "Your Boo has a Boo" Let them ride on, TIME shall tell.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by millionboi(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Na lie,u left him because he stopd throwin d money abt
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by seunny4lif(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
$
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Jamb2016Expo: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hausa
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by IYANGBALI: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
John Fashanu eating reminants since 120AD
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by RolePlay(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
APC: Ameachi Problems Continue
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by oweman: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Used materials
Tokunbo skirt and blouse from Zaire for sale .
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Richal20(m): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin grin the two posters above me don take am personal ooo.....pls give them 2 crates of Big stout each.......

you wan kill person undecided
wakacome:
grin grin grin the two posters above me don take am personal ooo.....pls give them 2 crates of Big stout each.......

you wan kill person
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by millionboi(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
angelTI:
This woman has added herself to John's CV undecided

She should not say otherwise few years down the line o

didnt hear her,dat john givs her money
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by IYANGBALI: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
expee06:
Secondly, a lot of us in the Northern Christian Community still see you as a role model.
its her life,her choice and her decision. Its not a must you see her as your role model.
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Citing the goodies she said John has done for her within a short while, I have to conclude that truly John is a manipulator- manipulators are known for their initial niceness garagara. Sooner than later his true character and motive will manifest and he will lose credibility . All the same, I wish them happy union.

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
and?
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by charsola: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Immorality and sexual escapeds has become a source of happiness,this can only be professed by wayward women.they got no conscience and could be dangerous to live with...watch before you enter.
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Orikinla(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Let us pray.
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
She should then stop parading her self as a Christian figure or a person of Christian Morals.
Read her interviews!
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by hyperflex(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Some of u are here talking perfect when u don't knw the kind of relationship trailer that will still jam you. Better let pple live their lives to the best of their knowledge. If they Bleep up they Bleep up.they learn their destined lesson. But u wey never start don't give advice you will not take. Peace
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by charsola: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Penticostals divorcing since 16th century...christian nor......follower ni......
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Btruth: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wish them both speedy recovery......lol.

wink
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
okay in 6months now, you will come and tell us how you guys are carrying knife about your house to kill yourselves grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
eyeview:
Funnily,at the beginning they always believe this sweet talking conman until it gets messy and they still end up crying and lamenting the same thing as the past women.
Women,you'll think they'll learn from the others who had been there
we remain learners before and after the death of Christ. wey my uniform? make I where go back to school go learn more.
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by RealYaks: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Popular Hausa actress?

hmmm I never heard about her
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Sunnypa11(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Will this help this Footuballer to play for naija in the 2018 world cup like pensioner Ameobi ?
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by adconline(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
expee06:
Racheal, I have always admired and prayed for your success.
Seen you as a Christian with so much values and morals.
In as much as I hate judging people, on this you have goofed.
1. Fashanu isn't the best for you and as the Hausa sayibg goes, you gave foregone a branch for a leaf.
2. Secondly, a lot of us in the Northern Christian Community still see you as a role model.
Please live up.
Your role model should be ur dad and mom. Stop telling more successful peeps how to live their lives better. Time to better urself!!
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Eniqurl(f): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hoekay
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Enddysun(f): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
But she should have allowed him to advertise her first now. This doesn't sound good and it looks like she's still very naive despite her experience!

1 Like

Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by chigoizie7(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Look at dis silly woman ooh,
It means that ur ex husband loves you, just dat he does not love you as much as fashanu.

Pathetic,

U will always see someone who will love you more than your current dude. Are u with fashanu because he loves you more or because u love him?

In essence, if she see another man dat loves her more than fashanu does, she will leave fashanu abi? Yeye de smell.

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by LadyCherish(f): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Popular hausa actress ke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

~Breaking News: D'banj And Funke Akindele: Nigeria's Hottest Couple ~ / Daniella Okeke Looks Effortlessly Stunning In New Photos / Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.