Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband (45612 Views)

John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Spotted Together All Lovey Dovey....are They Back? / Rachel Bakam Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by kiosk1: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
This is a scene from another Fashanu Horror Movie.
Kai! Is this girl just dumb or plain stupid?
Which planet has she been living in? Certainly not planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Shymm3x: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
eyeview:
Funnily,at the beginning they always believe this sweet talking conman until it gets messy and they still end up crying and lamenting the same thing as the past women.
Women,you'll think they'll learn from the others who had been there

How's he a conman? Apart from earning the tag "Fash the Bash" as part of the notorious The Crazy Gang, he formed with his teammates at Wimbledon, for how brash and physical they were on the football pitch, and the match fixing saga - what else can you pin on him as being negative?

The man is far richer and more successful than all these women. And personally, I don't even know why he's getting married to them.
However, once you know his story, it might be cos of his childhood and the emptiness he feels within. He was raised in a foster home with his brother, who later committed suicide. And perhaps at this stage of his life - he's basically looking for a companion, to make him complete, as he settles into old age. That's what he's most likely looking for - these women have nothing to offer him financially. He's a successful businessman, with star power, and oratory skills and language articulation that can earn him whatever he wants anywhere. And he's also well connected.

Yes, he was a playboy during his footballing years. That was cos of his looks, being soft-spoken, and the bad boy image. And he was quite popular during his hey days with Wimbledon FC (yes, he was one of the better strikers in the league then - not too many strikers score over 120 goals with the same club. And he did take his team to FA triumph). Also, as the co-host of Gladiators. However, I don't think he's same guy today. The guy is just in pursuit of happiness and I guess that's why he left the UK in the first place for Nigeria. Leaving a well structured place you have been all your life, for a country you barely know and where nothing works, isn't an easy thing.

You lot need to stop this unnecessary smear campaign and let this man enjoy his life. As long as the woman is happy and he's happy. I don't think you lot need to critique grown folks for whatever decision they make. Just be happy for him, for picking partners from everywhere in naij, and not trying to stick to his own ethnic group, like a lot of blinkered folks. He's a true Nigerian. I just hope the man finds happiness.
He has been through a lot and has never been lucky with women. Most women come into people's lives basically for what they can benefit from and I hope this woman is different.

Fash the bash - legend!

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by CSTR2: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
John fashanu has some serious game that can only be a product of long years of experience.
He spins very pretty women like wheels and have them lining up to be his cum-bank.
We will get there someday. grin grin
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by adconline(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yes, Fash is more polished, sophisticated, and classier that her ex, but the question is, can she hold up? Reality is going to set in after honeymoon phase.. Most women drool over something they love but don't have...
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by film2(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
OK I understand her; she gives you money I guess more than your ex hubby....So what if the money disappears? I guess romance ends...
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by c4tnoelz: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
hmmmmm...to ki yi a hankali
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by oskaaay(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
hmmm Celebs with i don't care atitutde shocked grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin shocked

I bet you have seen nothing yet until you read a scan through of Buhari first 100days in office article here on Nairaland.

Buhari 100 Days In Office, Scanning Through The Best, Better, Good And The Ugly
https://www.nairaland.com/2578438/buhari-100-days-office-scanning
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by DrHighchief(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
Are celebrities cursed?
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by messiah(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
She was my senior back in secondary school and the head girl of their set.
By the way, what does the report imply by Hausa actress? Yes, she's fluent in Hausa and probably features in Hausa movies. But she's not a Hausa actress in the strict sense of the words. I believe that is reserved for ethnic Hausas that act Hausa films.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by fejikudz(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
she nor dey shame!!!
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Does any of your parent's name ring a bell?
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Emodeee: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Eniqurl:
Hoekay

Omo ele, u r so fine, u should be ma lady.
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by AreaFada2: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
kosplateau:

Oga ..na personally. kai Nigerian education.
But he dey speak pidgin na. Education ko, educaysson ni. grin
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by AnanseK(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Good luck to them

Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
So Rachael bakam is Hausa? Mstcheeew some people no go ever gree get sense
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Welcomme: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
awoofdata00:
story story
pls, desist from him, he is a scammer.
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
cescky:
fashanu has split from 3 marriages.........madam this your love shouldn't be blind or tears will be your lot

inscription on the wall isnt vague

Dem say koboko when dem Use flog 1st wife comot for house,
when she comot for house dem no dey trowey d koboko
Dem dey hang am make e wait for the new wife grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
This john just dey tidy every barney up and down,wida am na,choi see as the girl pure,this one na skin skin main main.
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Lawalolasimbo: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
The woman got that statement of hers wrong. She should have rather said she loves John Fashanu more than her ex-husband while they were still married. However, I'll rather say this is an infatuation but not love.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Eniqurl(f): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Emodeee:

Omo ele, u r so fine, u should be ma lady.
lipsrsealed
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by pbs4real(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Eniqurl:
lipsrsealed
tell em u TAKEN cheesy
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Eniqurl(f): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
pbs4real:
tell em u TAKEN cheesy
Bae smiley anything fr yhu wink
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by pbs4real(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Eniqurl:
Bae smiley anything fr yhu wink
that's mah pie kiss kiss
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by cristweeezy(m): 1:13am On Sep 06, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

NOW I SEE grin grin grin
main reason, odas na wash! Lol
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Came: 6:28am On Sep 06, 2015
" He gives me money " women , and money. Hmmmm....
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Emodeee: 6:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Eniqurl:
lipsrsealed

Make we yarn for private.
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by MrCounselor: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2015
I swear I would hv preferred these Hausas (male n female) to many tribes in Nigeria if not for that fvckn religion of theirs.
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by cap28: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2015
I give it one year max and she'll be singing the same tune as all of the women he messed up before her.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by enomakos(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2015
Kudos my man john
beautiful new catch
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by ugbah007: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Una mouth too bad,at least wish a sister well.
Re: Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2015
mosbiod:
All these celebs with marriage issh.... I hope this will work out well undecided

Fashanu is a confused man. angry imagine leaving all the sophisticated chicks to date a boko haram babe. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Pasuma's Daughter Aaliyah Graduates From College / ~Breaking News: D'banj And Funke Akindele: Nigeria's Hottest Couple ~ / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.