Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) (32084 Views)

Nigerians In London Protest The Killing Of Biafran Agitators In Abia (video) / Nigerians In London Protest Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (PHOTOS) / Ipob London Protest :today We Are Going To Cameron (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Rotimi47: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2015
victorels:
It is now public. We need more voice in Nigeria.

Benue state is also Victim.

They want to capture Middle Belt, or should I say North Central and Block every escape route for those in the Western Region should anything happen to Nigeria.

Very soon, They will start a house to house search for weapons just to make sure that the people do not have sufficient power to defend her themselves, or they may even declare Amnesty like the Benue state Government did.
Which escape root & which western region are you talking about? Is it blocking the root through which Benue & some other people may want to use to escape to the west? I simply don't understand.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Protesting with their smelly bodies.

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by nwannaeto: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Ojiofor:
zBut not from Plateau,I will like to see people from Middle Belt stand up for themselves against Hausa/Fulani aggression but unfortunately they seems not to care at the moment.
I,ll have no atom of sympathy for middle belt people,until 3 million of there people are murdered by the ndama cattles,sorry cattle rearers.gowon see your life actor no dey die for film,but u deserve more than otapiapia,your genocidal accomplice from the south west resorted to when the soul of the innocent biafra children and women you both murdered were tormenting him.gowon,the law of karma has brought these calamities upon your people.you deserve a fatal bullet passed through your illiterate skull.uhuru to all biafrans home and abroad
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by mightyhaze: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2015
CyberWolf:
You will never see the ediotic Omenka and his worn out mistress Sweetlemon ....Bloody hypocrites cum federal mugu cum useless cowards grin
wot will dey be doin in a thread dat is not a pdp/jona/s.e bashin thread? Dey are mummies only enlivened when s.e or pdp is mentioned. Omenka dat almost blockd ppls eardrums wit rantins abt jonathan dividin d country along etnic lines but neva opend hs rotten cavity abt d infamous 97/5 percent speech. Talk of hypocrisy in its undiluted form

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2015
Rotimi47:
Which escape root & which western region are you talking about? Is it blocking the root through which Benue & some other people may want to use to escape to the west? I simply don't understand.

Did I say West? Sorry I mean to say South.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by freedom96: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Fool.ani JIHADISTS want to install EMIR in plateau and other Middlebeltstates

Useless People
Silly Teaching
Nonsense Belief
Stew.pid Religion

Nairaland never runs out of brainless bigots.One dies,three show up.

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by backtosender: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2015
will that stop blood sucking fulanis from using jos people for suya i dont think so undecided undecided

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by mmsen: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Ojiofor:
zBut not from Plateau,I will like to see people from Middle Belt stand up for themselves against Hausa/Fulani aggression but unfortunately they seems not to care at the moment.

I know people from Jos who have been making noise for years but for whatever reason their plight does not attract the same level of national press attention as the Boko Haram mess.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
metroparrot:

Nigerians in London protested yesterday over the recent killing of innocent souls in Plateau state. The protest started in the morning and was joined by some foreigners. The peaceful protest was carried out by Plateau state association in UK.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-nigerians-in-london-protest-over.html

]please some1 should help me for my one year industrial training. can't find any company to do it. civil engineering department. God will surely help you too
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Gboliwe: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
How many of our newspaper or media outlet is carrying the news of the genocide ongoing in Plateau?

Everybody is quiet. Newspaper editors are in the pocket of the terrorist president or afraid of him. TV stations? Those ones already are redundant.

If it takes those in diaspora to get this stopped, keep trying, I wish you goodluck. I doubt it would anyway.

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Diligence: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
The assasinations going on in the Plateau methinks they're quite calculated; going for the young promising men and leavg their wives widoes and children orphans.

These murderous acts hv extended to The Benue and Buhari seems to have lost touch with security challenge in this, and it seems that his body language encourages the fulanis and co to attack innocent and armless christians in these two states.

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by kachiwhyte: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
U r so lame. The killings in plateau and several other places started long b4 Buhari became president. Wot do u intend to achieve wit dis ur stupid tok?
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=HOLAROCKDAY post=37695428][/quote]yes
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by mideactive: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
BishopMagic:
This is a genuine protest unlike all those APC sponsored protests early this year that was full of the same jobless Yoruba refugees in london.

See ur life now,wen dem say make u never comot 4 arow u sey u don well.now see as u dey disgrace ur family now

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by CyberWolf: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
calcal:
Those are so called future of tomorrow tribalized themselves in their own country. Plateau state why not Nigeria?
because Nigeria is a fraud
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by KMB: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
ruggedboy01:
They should take their protest to plateau angry

Death sentence
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
They should go directly to Plateau and protest, not from the comfort of their central heated homes from the UK.

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Rotimi47: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
nwannaeto:
I,ll have no atom of sympathy for middle belt people,until 3 million of there people are murdered by the ndama cattles,sorry cattle rearers.gowon see your life actor no dey die for film,but u deserve more than otapiapia,your genocidal accomplice from the south west resorted to when the soul of the innocent biafra children and women you both murdered were tormenting him.gowon,the law of karma has brought these calamities upon your people.you deserve a fatal bullet passed through your illiterate skull.uhuru to all biafrans home and abroad
Why all this silly lies? Every tribe in Nigeria were at peace with each other till you igbo mufus staged a coup that killed Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba & Edo leaders leaving out Zik and other Igbos; even when ironsi staged a counter coup he didn't execute the Igbo coup planners but he kept them in comfortable prisons were they eat, drink and party at night with women. Ironsi was advised that he had to execute them but he being a biased person never wanted to execute his Igbo brethren and this angered the North who retaliated. The Hausas only missed it when they started killing civilians and this snowballed into a civil war. Igbos started the killings as they are always full of hatred for other tribes. Do note that the day Igbos carry arms to wage another civil war, that day will lead to the day those who survive among them will never forget as the 30 months civil war will be child play for them. No single tribe owe you people any apology as per civil history shows that you people have wronged Nigeria. You can continue with your hatred but do know that millions are waiting for you & your Allies to start another war. Smh.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by funkybully(f): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bubu's foot soldiers are commiting genocide in plateau while bubu is busy searching for non existence bomb in akwa ibom.

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Rotimi47: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
nwannaeto:
Why all this silly lies? Every tribe in Nigeria were at peace with each other till you Igbo mufus staged a coup that killed Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba & Edo leaders leaving out Zik and other Igbos; even when ironsi staged a counter coup he didn't execute the Igbo coup planners but he kept them in comfortable prisons were they eat, drink and party at night with women. Ironsi was advised that he had to execute them but he being a biased person never wanted to execute his Igbo brethren and this angered the North who retaliated. The Hausas only missed it when they started killing civilians and this snowballed into a civil war. Igbos started the killings as they are always full of hatred for other tribes. Do note that the day Igbos carry arms to wage another civil war, that day will lead to the day those who survive among them will never forget as the 30 months civil war will be child play for them. No single tribe owe you people any apology as per civil history shows that you people have wronged Nigeria. You can continue with your hatred but do know that millions are waiting for you & your Allies to start another war. Smh.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
victorels:

They want to capture Middle Belt, or should I say North Central and Block every escape route for those in the Western Region should anything happen to Nigeria.

Very soon, They will start a house to house search for weapons just to make sure that the people do not have sufficient power to defend her themselves, or they may even declare Amnesty like the Benue state Government did.

You're paranoid
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by IBBG(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
what is the cause of this middle belt crisis, or are they trying to carryout ethnic cleansing.
Can someone pls enlighten Me.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by DrGud: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dharniel:
plateau sef get association for UK.grin
See this Olodo. grin
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by darlenese(f): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Una never start ,when una ready make una enter Ninja with placards

#BringBackPlateauState
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by darlenese(f): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
....so this would yeild any result ?
Una never start ,when una ready make una enter Ninja with placards

#BringBackPlateauState
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
ExInferis:

You're paranoid
na.
I am a field researcher and I have facts.
How many states have you gone to and visited their local governments?

No, I am not paranoid. Just look at the facts.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Rotimi47:
Why all this silly lies? Every tribe in Nigeria were at peace with each other till you Igbo mufus staged a coup that killed Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba & Edo leaders leaving out Zik and other Igbos; even when ironsi staged a counter coup he didn't execute the Igbo coup planners but he kept them in comfortable prisons were they eat, drink and party at night with women. Ironsi was advised that he had to execute them but he being a biased person never wanted to execute his Igbo brethren and this angered the North who retaliated. The Hausas only missed it when they started killing civilians and this snowballed into a civil war. Igbos started the killings as they are always full of hatred for other tribes. Do note that the day Igbos carry arms to wage another civil war, that day will lead to the day those who survive among them will never forget as the 30 months civil war will be child play for them. No single tribe owe you people any apology as per civil history shows that you people have wronged Nigeria. You can continue with your hatred but do know that millions are waiting for you & your Allies to start another war. Smh.
Evidence. Can you provide any.

Why didn't Babangida Kill Buhari when he executed his own coup.
Why not call that Hausa Coup or was it because it was a fellow Hausa man that was toppled.

The more you try to provoke people, the more people sees you as who they said you are, Terrorists.

Oops. He is not even an Hausa Man.

Cheers.

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
I just saw a lady carrying “BRING BACK OUR GIRLS"banner..got me wondering which girls are in question here ..is it the 200 plus girls that were originally kidnapped by BH or the babies each of them are carrying by now through unwanted procreation.
#BBOG&TB#Bring Back Our Girls & Their Babies.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by prof12(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Fool.ani JIHADISTS want to install EMIR in plateau and other Middlebeltstates

Useless People
Silly Teaching
Nonsense Belief
Stew.pid Religion

What do you know about plateau state violence?
Who started the killing?
When did the killings started?
When others were being butchered by the plateau(Beroms) where were you people?
If stupid people keep on pointing accusing fingers at one side(I.e. the fulanis and other Muslims), the killings will only be more bloody because the younger ones of those killed earlier over the years by the plateau people have now grown into young men and at the same time they are still being attacked by the Beroms militias and they also come across stupid, senseless and biased statements about them been published.
So,it's time for the Beroms and other wailers to realise that the governor who fooled them into this blood letting project is no more there to support and finance them using the plateau people tax payers money.

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
victorels:

My brother I tire ooo
The Fulani Jihadist/Militia/BloodSuckers have laid siege on somany Benue Communities and have even occupied most of them and nobody seems to be saying anything thing. Not even the Tiv/Idoma/Igede elights, neither is President Muhammadu Buhari. I don't know if these people have sold the entire land to these Satanic agents/Jihadist.
If PMB continues to be silent about this Fulani Militia attacks on the Middle Belt then, we must all rise and stage a protest to Aso Villa.
Anytime I see a Fulani man I just know that I have seen a Northern Nigerian Demon because of the pains and havoc these hell fire bound jihadist have caused to the land.
#TeamSayNoToGrazingLand#
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by sadissbala(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Gejpresident post=37694406] Buhari must fail
APC must be destroy[and ur BP most keep rising for the next 8years.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by goshen26: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
I think it is high time we understood the fact that ni religion is bigger than the other, at least there should be law to curb this religious fanatism. SMH.....no to esin jagidijagan (consult a sound Yoruba person for interpretation
They are the ones behind trouble the world is facing today, all in the name of fanatism

Ebelechukwu Obiano Builds 27 Houses For Widows / Joe Igbokwe Will Be Stoned To Death If He Enters South East – Biafra Group / Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68