Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) (32083 Views)

Nigerians In London Protest The Killing Of Biafran Agitators In Abia (video) / Nigerians In London Protest Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (PHOTOS) / Ipob London Protest :today We Are Going To Cameron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by adonis89(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kip holding and praying for one nigeria until death knocks at ur door

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Fool.ani JIHADISTS want to install EMIR in plateau and other Middlebeltstates

Useless People
Silly Teaching
Nonsense Belief
Stew.pid Religion

very barbaric religion, I have said it before Islam is a cult. just that there are some good people who were deceived into joining the cult.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
victorels:

its Just Politics.

If they do something and the Indigene arise to retaliate, it is then the Government swiftly sends military who start shooting immediately at those bearing weapons not caring if they are out to defend themselves. At the end, they suffers double loss.

Again, politics and Tribalism won't allow the multi-ethnic region to do the right thing. It is competition between the tribes and the winner takes it all.

The Moslem won't see you attacking the Fulani herds men and keep quite. It is a big Problem.
u guys better go the way of ombatse in nasarawa. protects urselves with whatever if the military comes give them the ombaste treatment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by GEJman: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Buhari is a terrorist, quote me anywhere.

Na Biafra be terrorist
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by ernecy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Shame on all media houses in Nigeria for keeping quiet about this killings for too long. Instead they are busy with Apc/pdp propaganda, when u need to be voice for the oppress u won't see them but if it's one useless lies or political bullshit they will scramble over each other to be first to publish it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by fr3do(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Darlduchi:
As Biafrans and a people of God we do not rejoice in the aflictions of our enemies, however we hope that lessons are been learned here.

For among all these ethnicities, regions and religions that aligned and conspire with Islamic people of the North to kill Biafrans where ever they are found, take a look at yourselves and tell us if you will ever enter into aliance with the devil ever?

Imagin if the so called Christians in Plateu and the Middle belts knowing that Biafrans share common value with them in terms of religion had refused to jion hand in Killing. perhaps they would have been left alone or perhaps Biafra would have come to thier rescue.

Ironically they have TY Danjuma who killed Ironsi and brag about his power, got rewarded for his act of cowardice, yet his people are currently been killed daily by the same people he served to please, and he can not even raise a voice let alone a finger.

What about Gowon the Genocidist, of the Biafrans he killed and killed, and bragged about, tofay his people are daily sluaghtered in hundreds daily, ironically he has lost his physical powers, and had just discovered that only prayer can save his people.

How about Awo? his death speak volume. although his people are yet to get their pay back but it is only a matter of time.

the real enemy here is the Hausa-fulani, these people are so full of themselves, they dont know how to treat their allies.
I think it will be wise if we the Igbos help the middle belters in whatever way, so we win them over from the hausa-fulanis.
It may sound ridiculous but it is strategious.

If there is a way to turn the yorubas against the hausa-fulanis, I endorse it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Ojiofor: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
victorels:

You are right.

But if you can talk about BokoHaram that is only affecting the NorthEast of Nigeria, you can as well talk about this people. My friends who are indegine are crying out and I am permitted to cry with them.

If we don't give them voice, they would be swallowed up.

Plateau is a multi-Ethnic group and the Generals and the Governor is from one of the groups. His own ethnic group which they call the city of generals only prides themselves in their military might. They are not ready to sympathise with some group knowing that they denied them some right. That is what is playing out.
Well,if their leaders have sold them out to their Hausa/Fulani masters there is nothing much you an outsider can do.I will never say they deserve this but they should fight their own battles.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by bummyla(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lord hear our prayers in Jesus Christ Name! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by newmaonza: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
MUST PROTEST BE HELD IN LONDON FOR NIGERIANS TO BECOME ALERTED TO THE ATRICITIES BEING COMMITED IN THE NAME OF TRIBALISM
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
bonechamberlain:
u guys better go the way of ombatse in nasarawa. protects urselves with whatever if the military comes give them the ombaste treatment.

gringringrin

Have you forgotten,
JOS = Jesus Our Saviour.

Plateau is for Christ.

But the people are defending themselves from the fulani people.

The Fulani insurgents operate with AK49 and higher Assorted Rifles. Where did they get it. I know you would ask me where boko haram got theirs.

The villagers are staying in the bush with cutlass and hunters gun. If the Military hear say they see any of them with assorted rifle, even the hunters gun will be taken away from them.

The Military only stays on the road side while the insurgents attack from the bush.

Some community has constant fire set in some location to observe movement. Not to defend themselves should anything happen but to pick race if they see human like movement in those area.

Jesus our saviour.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Bjergtrolde: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
metroparrot:

Nigerians in London protested yesterday over the recent killing of innocent souls in Plateau state. The protest started in the morning and was joined by some foreigners. The peaceful protest was carried out by Plateau state association in UK.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-nigerians-in-london-protest-over.html

This was not well advertised. There are a lot of Nigerian, not from Plateau State, who have heard of what is happening and would have attended this demonstrations if they had been aware.

If anyone from the association is reading this, please next time try to inform as many Nigerians as possible.
A post on NL would have helped spread the word.

I think what you have done is noble and you have my support (for whatever its worth)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Usually I refrain from commenting on threads like this.

Usually the whole problem with these threads is they usually degenerate into ''My tribe is better than yours'' bickering.

But everyone misses the important point.

Now...before I continue.....my disclaimer.

I do not condone acts of violence committed by any tribe against another.

Now..

1.We urgently need to fund and modernise the Police. It is sad that our Police has not developed a means to contain the violence in the Plateau. We need to,as a matter of urgency....increase funding and training for our police.

2.The era of nomadic lifestyle is over. Nigeria's population cannot sustain subsistence farming and cattle rearing. So....we need to modernise our farming systems in this country.I am sorry.....but we cannot sustain the status quo.

3.We need to end tribalism in all its forms.Tribal bigotry is wrong,and is not for the 21st century.Whether this country lasts another thousand years or ends in ten....we must not allow the germ of tribal hatreds,and tribal bitterness to destroy us.

4.Our state governors must be made by the people to work for them.Most of this problem is due to lack of development by our State governments. Time we got our States working. Abuja cannot do everything for us.

The APC govt in Plateau and Abuja must not let this problem fester.....like PDP did. We must end this problem....by hard work and determination,not by engaging in hatred.

Bloody yoruba APC awusa slave. Shut up. Must you being pdp into this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by experimentist: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
GO AND DIE!
HAUSA, WE ARE BORN TO RULE NIGERIA AND NOTHING AN INYAMIRI CAN DO ABOUT IT.
BUHARI TILL NIGERIA CHANGE!

MOGIDI, YO PA LEFT YANSH!
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by ifeatu2011: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
ruggedboy01:
They should take their protest to plateau angry

is the white man from plateau state too?
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=victorels post=37697370]

I don't get you. Are you accepting that who ever was the Military head of state before the first coup was killing civilians and people from his tribe that lead to the first coup or civil war letter?

I want to know because the point I made was about the coup of Babangida which toppled that of Buhari without Killing Buhari like you expected the other coup that only put some Igbos in Prison according to your report.

[/quot

Stop replying yoruba people. They are snakes

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Unknown to some fools that the criminal among the herdsmen do not discriminate when they attack, they do attack their fellow tribesmen and some of them are not Muslims. Some Nigerians are just too gullible and lazy to research facts. I pity for this generation and the next. How did it come to this?
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by GodMode: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
fr3do:

the real enemy here is the Hausa-fulani, these people are so full of themselves, they dont know how to treat their allies.
I think it will be wise if we the Igbos help the middle belters in whatever way, so we win them over from the hausa-fulanis.
It may sound ridiculous but it is strategious.

If there is a way to turn the yorubas against the hausa-fulanis, I endorse it.

When did the yorubas become partners with the hausas and fulanis
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by prof12(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
maduxs:
Buhari is back with his Islamic agenda
What has Buhari got to do with the plateau crisis? The Beroms have been killing Fulanis and Muslims alike since 2001.
Get that fooooool......
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by prof12(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=prof12 post=37696266][/quote]
What do you people know about plateau state violence?
Who started the killing?
When did the killings started?
When others were being butchered by the plateau(Beroms) where were you people?
If silly people keep on pointing accusing fingers at one side(I.e. the fulanis and other Muslims), the killings will only be more bloody because the younger ones of those killed earlier over the years by the plateau people have now grown into young men and at the same time they are still being attacked by the Beroms militias and they also come across silly, senseless and biased statements about them been published.
So,it's time for the Beroms and other wailers to realise that the governor who fooled them into this blood letting project is no more there to support and finance them using the plateau people tax payers money.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
This people are funny.! Them dey UK to protest for wetin dey happen for Nigeria! grin

Mtcheeeeeew!
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Den wan share from the N400 Million earmarked for 'Nigerian Students' ko grin
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
austinsmat:
I wondering how Gowon will be feeling now . law of karma at work. no wonder he is running around south east preaching gospel but is too late now

For making this statement you are not any different those u see as murders because it is only one with murderous intention that will be happy when lives are lost. My brother watch your tongue cos u never can tell what lies ahead of u in this life.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
I am impressed. I love to see more Nigerians participate in protests against the evils in our society. We can't continue like this forever and expect to be taken serious in the scheme of things around the world. We have to move forward and contribute to humanity. There is more works to be done to create a better society.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Rapzino: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
victorels:

Politicians are after themselves.

You expect Yakubu Gown to say something seeing that he dined with PDP and was a hero through out GEJs regime.

The Zone where the Crisis is going on is the zone where the former Governor and PDP Governorship Candidate came from.

PDP shall soon reclaim the mandate of plateau state and that would cease. The Governor is making a big mistake Ignoring the Crisis just because the zone is where the Opposition came from. It would return to them.
some of your Igbo brothers have become so bigoted and blinded by ignorance that they tend to misunderstand the Middle-belt, during the last election while the muslims were busy burning your shops my people stood for y'all.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
ok..
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by mauriceju2(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
All Muslims value cow more than the live of unbelievers, all Muslims are Boko haram, to stop Boko haram is to wipe out all Muslims
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by neocortex: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
OVI75:
This is a very genuine course,this satanist religion(islam) cant do without blood.all muslims give the right condition are potential blood suckers.All fulanis are demon incarnate.especialy the herders.

I know your childhood was hell, but you
can still become normal, you need not
vent your anger on an entire group of
people who doesn't know you exist and
have not contributrd to your problems.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by zantkjack: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Every tribe should wake up and prepare to defend themselves. This senseless killing most stop. Buhari should call those who are involve in bringing fighters from where ever and providing arms for them to kill people of another religion to order. Any continuous provocation may lead to religious war in this country. nobody have monopoly of killing, enough is enough. Every body knows what is happening but we all have to be careful not to go into a war that all of us will regret.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Bloody yoruba APC awusa slave. Shut up. Must you being pdp into this?

I am neither yoruba nor hausa or igbo....and I do not support the APC.

Also....if you read my comment...you would see it as a challenge to APC to be the change they promised.

And yes....PDP did nothing.....because if they did something...this thread would not have been here.

And your insult is uncalled for....to say nothing of bigoted.Don't involve me in your tribal fight with the Hausas or the Yorubas.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Rapzino:
some of your Igbo brothers have become so bigoted and blinded by ignorance that they tend to misunderstand the Middle-belt, during the last election while the muslims were busy burning your shops my people stood for y'all.

That is why Nigeria is still one. Just the Middle Belt.

Current atrocities is only pushing the middle belt to seek for independence. But their hands are tied seeing that these Northerners have claimed them already and they are mixed.
Nigeria do not know middle Belt but North central. Middle Belt need to start crying even louder than they have been.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Rapzino: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
kettykin:
I still do not understand plateau people, after voting in the patron of MACAB they are going around sponsoring protests. Besides their leaders Yakubu Gowon, Jeremiah Useni, TY Danjuma have yet to even utter a word of protest
when bigotry and hatred sets in, people tend to act as illiterates. When did T.Y Danjuma become a Plateau indigene? For your information we won Taraba State for PDP, and if any our youth leaders see this rubbish online, we'll never stand up for your people again when their shops are being burnt. Instead of making allies with the Middle-Beltans you are here spewing rubbish.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by drss(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
bugzbunny:
Nothing will come out of this
Because their chief is now in abuja
They can kill as they wish
I mean plateau voted hausa fulani
Those guys value their cows than human lives..
Last administrn was proposing a grazing route
Why are they complaining now.........
wetin this one dey talk Gej won in plateau state. Na benue buari win in presidential elections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce / Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 / Joe Igbokwe Will Be Stoned To Death If He Enters South East – Biafra Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.