Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) (32086 Views)

Nigerians In London Protest The Killing Of Biafran Agitators In Abia (video) / Nigerians In London Protest Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (PHOTOS) / Ipob London Protest :today We Are Going To Cameron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by drss(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
prof12:

What has Buhari got to do with the plateau crisis? The Beroms have been killing Fulanis and Muslims alike since 2001.
Get that fooooool......
Bloody liar! Its a known fact that most fulanis are terrorist anywhere they go. Where they not d ones that began killing community members in abi na osun or oyo state that vex the locals of oyo to retaliate? Buari shamefully went to the gov and demand answers to why oyo people attack his people only to be told that d fulanis where d aggresors.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by aderonkedeborah(f): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gejpresident:
Buhari must fail

APC must be destroy
haba oga ade take am easy abi..na ao much dem pay u wey u dey curse ur leader beware cos any person wey dey curse or pray for person, e get 95% share inside d curse or prayer so..
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
ernecy:
Shame on all media houses in Nigeria for keeping quiet about this killings for too long. Instead they are busy with Apc/pdp propaganda, when u need to be voice for the oppress u won't see them but if it's one useless lies or political bullshit they will scramble over each other to be first to publish it

Mainsream media cant afford govt wrath. Plateau Leaders are not corruption free so won't protest. Be sure the evil agenda of any tribe or religion will fail. May win battle but will lose at the end!
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
deebrain:

An unfortunate example of not going to a good school.
shut up boko
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
shut up boko

No. You SHUT UP. Next time, listen to your teachers.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Cjrane2: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
[size=14pt]The terror kingpin in Aso rock, Major Gen. MuhaDullard Buhari will be laughing so hard now. Because it is his guys doing the killings of innocent Christians in Plateau.

The time to fight back is near. We must fight these murderers the way Libyans fought Ghadaffi or Mubarack. We must fight back and not merely protest. Let them come out of their shell and use the army against us, let us see if the Nigerian army will remain the same.
[/size]
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by godwin120alex: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
DSS pls go to d North where d attention is urgently needed to fight Boko haram and all dis unnessary killings in d North.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by kettykin: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Rapzino:
when bigotry and hatred sets in, people tend to act as illiterates. When did T.Y Danjuma become a Plateau indigene? For your information we won Taraba State for PDP, and if any our youth leaders see this rubbish online, we'll never stand up for your people again when their shops are being burnt. Instead of making allies with the Middle-Beltans you are here spewing rubbish.
When did you ever stand up for igbos, TY Danjuma happens to be a full-fledged vocal leader of the middle belt, this is exactly what I am pointing out is that at least the middle belters leaders should speak out for them selves or at least for the people, the killing in the middle belt did not stand today .Despite the plans to stop the teaching of history in nigeria every one remembers the TIV riots of 60s, how soldiers were used to suppress and kill the TIV people how some people from the eastern parts objected to the killings and how the same TIV joined the same people who used soldiers to suppress them almost immediately to fight igbos during the civil war inspite of the fact that general Atom Kpera was part of the people who joined Nzeogwu in the coup plot.
The middle belters are worse than the yorubas in betrayal, the mix their betrayal with stupid blind loyalty to the same oppress unlike the yorubas who switch sides anytime their gullible leaders decide to.

My final advice first speak out for your self then we can also be sure you can speak for others.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by bugzbunny: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Shekau1:
Jonathan won in Plateau, what are u saying? angry
I knw... Am talking margin.. Shekau of sambisa? grin
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
haba oga ade take am easy abi..na ao much dem pay u wey u dey curse ur leader beware cos any person wey dey curse or pray for person, e get 95% share inside d curse or prayer so..
OK mama ade
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by aderonkedeborah(f): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gejpresident:
OK mama ade
lol life is too short u knw
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
lol life is too short u knw
babe relax

Life is not shot.

Accept my pm, let's talk better babe
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Rapzino: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
kettykin:

When did you ever stand up for igbos, TY Danjuma happens to be a full-fledged vocal leader of the middle belt, this is exactly what I am pointing out is that at least the middle belters leaders should speak out for them selves or at least for the people, the killing in the middle belt did not stand today .Despite the plans to stop the teaching of history in nigeria every one remembers the TIV riots of 60s, how soldiers were used to suppress and kill the TIV people how some people from the eastern parts objected to the killings and how the same TIV joined the same people who used soldiers to suppress them almost immediately to fight igbos during the civil war inspite of the fact that general Atom Kpera was part of the people who joined Nzeogwu in the coup plot.
The middle belters are worse than the yorubas in betrayal, the mix their betrayal with stupid blind loyalty to the same oppress unlike the yorubas who switch sides anytime their gullible leaders decide to.

My final advice first speak out for your self then we can also be sure you can speak for others.
you should ask any igbo residing in Taraba South whose shop wasn't burnt the people who made sure their shops were not touched. You are very ignorant, I shouldn't be exchanging words with you, next time when there is a Crisis in Wukari L.G.A I just pray my people show y'all a cold shoulder and look away.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by kettykin: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Rapzino:
you should ask any igbo residing in Taraba South whose shop wasn't burnt the people who made sure their shops were not touched. You are very ignorant, I shouldn't be exchanging words with you, next time when there is a Crisis in Wukari L.G.A I just pray my people show y'all a cold shoulder and look away.

If you like allow fulanis destroy the business climate in Taraba all in the name of proving you protect the investments of outsiders in your state, have you people ever wondered why it is only in the north central states and middle belt states that these fulanis wreck their havoc and not any where south and even in the capital Abuja.

What you allow is allowed when you keep a dangerous animal as a pet it would first make members of your household victims.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Shekau1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
bugzbunny:

I knw... Am talking margin.. Shekau of sambisa? grin
how you wrote it, it was like Plateau people voted Buhari Massively (Which can never happen). Do u want to join us? smiley this one that ur asking of me in Sambisa cheesy
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
OVI75:
This is a very genuine course,this satanist religion(islam) cant do without blood.all muslims give the right condition are potential blood suckers.All fulanis are demon incarnate.especialy the herders.

I truly pity your ignorance, LOL your parents must be disappointed for producing such a stupid child, go back to school and read more then come and make a better educated comment - mfcker! angry
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
deebrain:

No. You SHUT UP. Next time, listen to your teachers.
Dumb murdering Islamist, nobody likes you, so STFU
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:00am On Sep 06, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Dumb murdering Islamist, nobody likes you, so STFU

Good morning. How was your night? Hope you slept well? Happy new week.

Now, do you know you are a fool? And equally, plain stupid? Because I question why you include Buhari into your childish blame-game, makes me an Islamist?

You are indeed a waste of sexual emission. An ingrate. So unfortunate.

Please kindly do yourself the favour. You, shut up.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2015
deebrain:

Good morning. How was your night? Hope you slept well? Happy new week.

Now, do you know you are a fool? And equally, plain stupid? Because I question why you include Buhari into your childish blame-game, makes me an Islamist?

You are indeed a waste of sexual emission. An ingrate. So unfortunate.

Please kindly do yourself the favour. You, shut up.
Seriously you need to blow yourself up like the rest of your people...boko haram and you're here using a phone or is it a computer to type nonsense; Your people are back in the north doing Almajiri, you retard; e no go better for you mumu
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by eddymurray: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
The government have never been supportive of the middle belt clashes..the middle belters are saying they don't want fulani man in their area...the government should give the fulani thier separate grazing land after all they aren't nigerians...how will you kill someone in his own farmland...I have experienced fulani/plateau natives crisis
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by deebrain(m): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Seriously you need to blow yourself up like the rest of your people...boko haram and you're here using a phone or is it a computer to type nonsense; Your people are back in the north doing Almajiri, you retard; e no go better for you mumu

Naaah... You are the one that wants to be blown up inside yr house because of hypertension (you sabi insult abi? You would wish..).

A "retard"? Like seriously? With these deliveries? Don't insult me please! By the way, Im not typing nonsense, YOU ARE.

It is always and would always be better for me. For you, hmmm, go and self service yourself. Your pain is understandable.

Asper the "mumu" part... (hisses) lame.

You are an unfortunate fool and a calamity to this generation. Kindly excuse us. Toad.

Ps. Happy Sunday.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by drealzum(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Is it possible to arm vigilantes with fire arms? Does the law permits vigilantes to use their weapon at the sight of any one trying to threaten peace? if the answers to my questions are yes,then that's what we are to do. Am not against this protest or elders speaking out but this kind of actions don't get immediate responses. Self defense is the thing to be emphasise now.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
deebrain:

Naaah... You are the one that wants to be blown up inside yr house because of hypertension (you sabi insult abi? You would wish..).

A "retard"? Like seriously? With these deliveries? Don't insult me please! By the way, Im not typing nonsense, YOU ARE.

It is always and would always be better for me. For you, hmmm, go and self service yourself. Your pain is understandable.

Asper the "mumu" part... (hisses) lame.

You are an unfortunate fool and a calamity to this generation. Kindly excuse us. Toad.

Ps. Happy Sunday.
e no go beta for you and Buhari
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by deebrain(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
e no go beta for you and Buhari

It is well with me. It is well with Buhari already. At least he is a President. You can swear all you want, but even a local government councillor's poo is more worthy that ten of you.

I only pity the pastor or imam that did your naming ceremony. They all prayed that you would have sense.

You are such a disappointment.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
deebrain:

It is well with me. It is well with Buhari already. At least he is a President. You can swear all you want, but even a local government councillor's poo is more worthy that ten of you.

I only pity the pastor or imam that did your naming ceremony. They all prayed that you would have sense.

You are such a disappointment.
blah blah blah yada yada ya, go and f your goat malu; f the Islamist North, you will not prosper in your diabolical scheme...f Buhari a million times and f you and your whole family
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by ernecy(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
omojeesu:

Mainsream media cant afford govt wrath. Plateau Leaders are not corruption free so won't protest. Be sure the evil agenda of any tribe or religion will fail. May win battle but will lose at the end!
it's really annoying my brother
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2015
metroparrot:

Nigerians in London protested yesterday over the recent killing of innocent souls in Plateau state. The protest started in the morning and was joined by some foreigners. The peaceful protest was carried out by Plateau state association in UK.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-nigerians-in-london-protest-over.html

The people of Plateau as well as the entire middlebelt who are not of the muhamedian faith need to first understand what they are experiencing and what is also install for them to experience
It is one thing to be confused on what is right to do and end up doing what is wrong
It is another thing to know what is actually right but deliberately decide to do what is wrong, in this case the repacussions are very sivere
The people of the middlebelt region are mostly of the christain faith
As christains they understand that it's a punishable offence to kill an innocent person who has done nothing wrong against you
With such understanding they still allowed themselves to be coased into killing not 1, not 2, not even 100 or 100s, not 1000 or 1000s, but 10s of thousands of innocent men, women and children from the eastern extraction of their country who did nothing absolutely wrong against them
Killings and massacres where carried out in jos, makurdi as well as other cities and towns in the region against their fellow country men for no justifiable reason
Not a person or group of persons could protest against such evil act
Furthermore their son yakubu gowon who was in charge of the country did nothing to stop this wrong act but rather chose to wage an unjust war against this set of countrymen when they chose to take their destiny in their own hands in other to survive
In doing this he (gowon) as well as his collerborators from western and northern part of the decided with the consent of their foreign superiors to block and prevent aid and food from get to these people with the aim of starving as much people as possible
They as well as the rest of country watched as mostly women and children (emphasis on children) couldn't eat for days, weeks and months
They saw them as they kept shrinking and shrinking till they droped dead in the streets, by the roads, in their homes, in the hospitals and relieve centres, in the bushes as well as other places of human activity
About over 3 million of these people died mostly in this grussome process (starvation)
Over 3 million !!! (Count 1,2,..10,...100,...500, ..1000,....100,000, ....1,000,000,...3,000,000+) souls unjustly wasted
There was no geniue remorse, repentance or restitution done when the whole ordeal was over but rather properties belonging to these said people (the victims) where seized and confiscated
Every action has a reaction to it
The reaction could be atimes more in measure than the already initiated action
The damage has been done already
The people of the middlebelt can salvage what is left of the damaged situation by taking the path of reconsiliation
The path to reconsiliation starts with first knowing that you have done wrong and being geniuely remorseful about it
True repentance, restitution and seeking forgiveness from the people you have wronged will then pave the way for reconsiliation
The full measure of the repercussions for your wrong doing will come except this is done
Nature has its way of correcting such wrong situations
Today it could be herdmen, tommorrow it could be disease, the day after it could be some form of natural disaster
You either correct your wrong or nature will correct it for you
This applies to others also involved in the wrong situation that occured in 1966-1970

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:40am On Sep 07, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
blah blah blah yada yada ya, go and f your goat malu; f the Islamist North, you will not prosper in your diabolical scheme...f Buhari a million times and f you and your whole family

Just like a typical kid would respond.

You are a calamity to this generation and a disgrace to your parents and schools attended (if any).
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
deebrain:

Just like a typical kid would respond.

You are a calamity to this generation and a disgrace to your parents and schools attended (if any).
Boko haram go and die, you and your evil religion
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by deebrain(m): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Boko haram go and die, you and your evil religion

I've said it before that you lack sense and you are a calamity.

In your quest to manifest stupidity, you still tag me a Muslim as well.

Receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by free13: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=deebrain post=37760890]

I've said it before that you lack sense and you are a calamity.

In your quest to manifest stupidity, you still tag me a Muslim as well.

Receive sense in Jesus name.[/quoteNow you're denying Allah! You know this is a ground to have you beheaded, you this Daura mumu. Holyghost fire burn that evil mouth you took to call Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Builds 27 Houses For Widows / President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) / Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.