Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! (49698 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2016
undecided lipsrsealed undecided

Nairalanders...My Uncle had a mild Argument with his new wife and ended up slapping her twice because she denied him sex yet again after severally months of denying him sex most especially on Sundays,He hardly have time or strength to have sex during week days because of the tiresome nature of his work, Most Saturdays if he asks for it, the wife always complains of being tired for sex after Saturday house chores, then on Sunday that both of them are free to have fun, the wife still thinks its inappropriate to have sex before going to church....

Is there anything wrong in having sex with your wife or husband before going to church service

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by DLondonboiy: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2016
Only you will deny him sex while you were dating..

He con endure endure...marry you..

Week days..you deny am sex!
Weekend too? You still deny am sex!
Is sex now a sin for married people?

If he start to look outside, the woman go come nairaland begin cry 'all men are dogs'

What is wrong with women of this generation?

537 Likes 49 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2016
Do they have children already? I'm not saying it justifies the action but you know all that pressure and yet efforts are still been recklessly sabotaged. Nobody deserves to be forced into a bang session, except maybe for those who get paid.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Danrizzle:
Do they have children already? I'm not saying it justifies the action but you know all that pressure and yet efforts are still been recklessly sabotaged. Nobody deserves to be forced into a bang session, except maybe for those who get paid.

No they re newly married

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by brandonobi(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2016
its like she wants him to find sex elsewhere

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by ruffp: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2016
The wife is a suspect....

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by VictorRomanov: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2016
The woman needs a reorientation about sex. I am guessing she's one of those persons who sees sex as sin and unclean and therefore should be avoided on a 'holy day'. She should learn that it is fornication (sex between unmarried persons) and not sex that God has a problem with. She's married and has a legal and scriptural license to enjoy sex with her husband, from monday to sunday.

82 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by LorDBolton(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2016
Oga OP be a good nephew and find ur uncle a good, sexy and discreet babe.

He'll shower u with money n gifts cos of ur loyalty to the guy code.

Till today I still don't understand why people marry

193 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by mayorkyzo: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2016
Funny woman..if you are legally married you can even have Sex just before going to church cheesy...or be having Sex and singing praise and worship... kiss

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2016
Women are always looking for a way to get money and attention as well as an escape route for sex. If you knw this about women on time, you will save urself d stress

I trust myself, she'll be the one seeking sex from me sef bcus once she show me dis kinda hand, I won't capitalise on her anymore.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Only you will deny him sex while you were dating..

He con endure endure...marry you..

Week days..you deny am sex!
Weekend too? You still deny am sex!
Is sex now a sin for married people?

If he start to look outside, the woman go come nairaland begin cry 'all men are dogs'

What is wrong with women of this generation?
I wonder o

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by brightalo1010: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2016
Imagine your uncle's kodo this morning and the wife wan come deny him that pusiii,chai some women are wicked ooo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Berbierklaus(f): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Passy089:

Nairalanders...My Uncle had a mild Argument with his new wife and ended up slapping her twice because she denied him sex yet again after severally months of denying him sex most especially on Sundays,He hardly have time or strength to have sex during week days because of the tiresome nature of his work, Most Saturdays if he asks for it, the wife always complains of being tired for sex after Saturday house chores, then on Sunday that both of them are free to have fun, the wife still thinks its inappropriate to have sex before going to church....

Is there anything wrong in having sex with your wife or husband before going to church service
He slapped his NEWLY married wife? shocked

I have no advice for your uncle until he starts pummeling her grin and she lands in the hospital

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by sexy74(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Passy089:

she is denying him sex abi?,
Tell your uncle to deny her upkeep .

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Greenbullet(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2016
what rubbish, your uncle self dey slack if NA me enhhh I for don't get one special chick for my needs,when he no ask her again, her brain go correct.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by FreeSpirited: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2016
Another marriage gradually going down the drain courtesy of the stupidity of a woman......

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by temissac(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2016
ruffp:
The wife is a suspect....

Lol, keeping d sabbath day Holy I guess

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by vivianbelema(f): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2016
Why must it be on sunday morning

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Frankraj: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
The woman have another young boy that's fucking her in weekly days.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by FunkyMetahuman: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
She should turn the other cheek while the man give him another resounding slap on the other cheek.. After all, Jesus commanded it.

What nonsense.

I'm sure she is getting it from someone else during the week.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Richy4(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hahaha... maybe she wants to take holy communion during the sunday service... and if she remember your uncle humping her, she kinda feel unholy to attend the sacrament table....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by EfemenaXY: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Passy089:

Sex between couples is meant to be consentual and not forced. So, after slapping her twice, did he still go ahead to get it from her?

And why would your uncle discuss his sex life with you? That's so distasteful and disrespectful.

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by titosantana(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
She is not serious; I believe the woman doesn't truly love the man. And who knows? May be another guy somewhere is helping her out during the week.

6 Likes

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by titosantana(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
vivianbelema:
Why must it be on sunday morning
Does it require a time table

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by elektra(f): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hahaha
Shebi they are looking for 'god fearing' woman, and woman that can pray for more than 1 hour.

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Your uncle has a small penis...he can't satisfy a woman...SMH, that's why she's running away.

Tell him to deny her upkeep and he should look for a tight pvssy in that very church she attends

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by martineinstein(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
op is a liar .

So,ur uncle told u so....or both of dem narrated d story to u so u can judge d issue.

3million thread/topics on nland,my foot

Another far-fetched story to deceive nairalanders

22 Likes

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by babyfaceafrica: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
In as much as abuse of any kind should be avoided,the woman bleeped up...and what is coming,she won't like it.she is lucky she has someone like your uncle,if it were some people else,they will find satisfaction elsewwhere.Let her continue,when your uncle reaches the tipping point,he will know what to do.rabbish

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by veekid(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
How do you know OP? Are you in the room with em?

9 Likes

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Two negatives dont make a positive in reality, it happens in mathematics only.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hitting a woman for any reason is wrong, inappropriate and condemnable. Ofcus I feel his pent up frustration, being denied sex by your legally married wife is really gonna stretch the tolerance of even the Pope, especially if he isn't getting it outside.
Both parties are guilty here: the man for denying his wife sex when she needs it during the week and the wife for denying her husband sex when he needs it at weekends.
Both parties need to sit down with an elder and iron out their differences.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today / Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.