Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Mourinho Makes Guinness Book Of Records - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Makes Guinness Book Of Records (519 Views)

Nigerian: Chinedu Harrison breaks Guinness Book of Record (Pic+Video) / Buhari Deserves Place In Guinness Book Of Records - NFF President / Mourinho Makes Guinness Book Of Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Makes Guinness Book Of Records by Barselonia(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Jose Mourinho has had his name entered into the
2016 version of the Guinness Book of Records.
To celebrate the honour, our manager was presented with
unique framed certificates marking his achievements at
Cobham recently.
Mourinho’s five managerial records in the latest edition of
the famous and prestigious book are as follows:
Longest football unbeaten home run by a manager (nine
years)
Most Champions League titles with different clubs (two)
Youngest manager to reach 100 Champions League
matches (49 years 12 days)
Most points in a Premier League season (95)
Most games unbeaten at home in the Premier League (77)
Mourinho was pleased to be recognised by such an iconic
publication.
‘The fact they gave me the awards in a way that I can put
them up in my office is nice,’ he said.
'It’s something fun and as a kid you could never imagine
that one day you would be in the Guinness Book of
Records.
‘You know me, these awards are for something I did in
the past and obviously it’s nice, but for me what’s more
important is what I can do in the future.’

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/mourinho-makes-guinness-book-of-records.html

cc lalasticlala seun

Re: Mourinho Makes Guinness Book Of Records by mynaija123(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wow...... great achievement indeed.

But please try to control your mouth jose mourinho cause Arsene Wenger no be your mate. angry grin
Re: Mourinho Makes Guinness Book Of Records by cr7lomo: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Jupp heynckes and ancelotti both won CL with two diff clubs , real Madrid, Bayern Munich and ac Milan, real Madrid respectively
Re: Mourinho Makes Guinness Book Of Records by toperichards: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hmmm, all well and good. What’s your take on Mourinho’s blaming attitude? http://premierbetblog.com/chelseas-losses-whats-your-take-on-mourinhos-attitude/

(1) (Reply)

Victor Moses Fired Up For Norwich Clash / Photo: How You Should Tell Arsenal Fan 'sorry' After The Loss / Sunday Oliseh Finally Speaks On His Face-off With Vincent Enyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.