Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) (49611 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by agarawu23(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hian
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Janiobi(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pastor indeed. People ehn, when they spoil their names finish, them go run turn pastor. #Nigerians wise die
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by debasco1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Shekau1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
cry sad lipsrsealed tongue grin cheesy wink smiley tongue
Naso craze dey start angry
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Generosity1: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmm! Very bad!

But meanwhile, just can't stop laughing grin grin Join this group C0047886D
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Only God can forgive the heart of men
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by xeeco: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
You are brainless and thoughtless in your submission... I am not suprised...
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by scarffield(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Watx his name.....

Moshood abiola

am nt surpriced!
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by nonjebose(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
God is merciful
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Admiral49(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Shekau1:
Naso craze dey start angry
Na so your own take start? grin cheesy undecided cry lipsrsealed tongue shocked sad sad angry smiley wink embarassed tongue
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by tyosty: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wow
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by edward1984(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Wow.

And the drug dealers really held on to his child as a Collateral? those guys are mean.And if he had not come back what would have happened to the Child?quietly disposed off in some forest? there is a reason i avoid anybody into any kind of drug, and that includes marijuana, don't care if its the medical one or not.

People into drugs are not normal, and don't think like normal people.

Where was the mother of the child?

Bottom line, is that there is a God in Heaven.

If he had not gone back for his son, who knows, maybe they sell his organs just like in Mexico.. The world is a scary place now,,, And yes there is God, and he is watching over us.

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by chichriso: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
I dnt need to read this rubbish
CHIchriso said::: CLICK my SIGNATURES
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by gerald93(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thank u lord for redeeming this mans life u awsome lord
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by rocoh(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
@ OP it's Camaria Hospital not Tamaria.
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by seniorbros(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
seedorfg:
and his own father did not sold him to buy igbo. werey ni man yi o

Do something about your English language.
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by ebukaOtika(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
seedorfg:
and his own father did not sold him to buy igbo. werey ni man yi o

Guy abeg no Disgrace our manhood here i take God bless u.mtchheeeeeeeeewwwwwww
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by microdove2k1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thank God for his testimony and conversion. However, by the virtue of his life (four wives), he's Biblically unfit to be a bishop. 1Timothy3:2; Titus 1:6-7.May God help this generation that embraces Christianity half-way.
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abeg when is my birthday?
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by ijustdey: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
I came from an Islamic home, but while this doctor was preaching Christ to me, and the need for me to become a born again, something like a scale fell
from my eyes, and at that point I came to my senses.

thank goodness for the doctor.....

he has fulfill the great commission of preaching the gospel

*can you boast of doing that tooo
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Shekau1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Na so your own take start? grin cheesy undecided cry lipsrsealed tongue shocked sad sad angry smiley wink embarassed tongue

Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Wow.

And the drug dealers really held on to his child as a Collateral? those guys are mean.

It takes a special kind of hard-heartedness to deal drugs. Don't mess with those people.
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
kuteNUEL:
I What sec. school did you attend?

#SaveTheEnglishLanguage

Loooooool
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by mu2sa2: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
This man should be prosecuted for child abuse and sentenced to imprisonment, despite the fact that he's now a self- appointed "man of god". In prison he'll be reborn.

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by MissSlimbody(f): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
freedom96:
If this man was an Iman,I swear (we) muslims for hear am from the online christian terrorists.

And your pea size brain couldn't fathom that he wasn't a christian when he did those things

Una go just like to dey cause tribal/religious war undecided
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by nwannaeto: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hmmm
I dont know they sell those powder for yellowbra ibadan.chei odi-egwu

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by omonnakoda: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Wow.

And the drug dealers really held on to his child as a Collateral? those guys are mean. And if he had not come back what would have happened to the Child?quietly disposed off in some forest? there is a reason i avoid anybody into any kind of drug, and that includes marijuana, don't care if its the medical one or not.

People into drugs are not normal, and don't think like normal people.

Where was the mother of the child?

Bottom line, is that there is a God in Heaven.
But Eboes will tell you it is Makate,business and hustle

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by zeusdgrt(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
pet4ril:
Good for him n I know vividly he will soon sell himself. ..idiot
it is advisable you read the story before you comment cuz your post don't match his story neither does it tell your point.Dem force you comment? Lurbbish geh!
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by madjune(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
KINDLY VOTE FOR madjune IN THE mobilebookshelf write and win COMPETITION WITH THE POETRY ENTRY TITLED-

ALONE WITH MY THOUGHTS ( TORMENT OF THE WITCHING TREE)

KINDLY VISIT WWW.MOBILEBOOKSHELF.COM.

LIKE THE PAGE AND PLEASE, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS DULY BEFORE VOTING.

THANK YOU and LOADS OF LOVE AS YOU DO. MUAAHHH!
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by millionboi(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thy is notin god cn nt change
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by MadCow1: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.