Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) (49609 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Iamthoney(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
kuteNUEL:
I What sec. school did you attend?
#SaveTheEnglishLanguage
Na ijewuru community secondary school the nigga attend
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Tbest20(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by mideactive: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Codomainmainman:
I wonder how you guyz put comment even before OP click submit.

Na 6G there phone get nah
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by MadCow1: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Wow.

And the drug dealers really held on to his child as a Collateral? those guys are mean. And if he had not come back what would have happened to the Child?quietly disposed off in some forest? there is a reason i avoid anybody into any kind of drug, and that includes marijuana, don't care if its the medical one or not.

People into drugs are not normal, and don't think like normal people.

Where was the mother of the child?

Bottom line, is that there is a God in Heaven.

Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
Well-done...

cool
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Toks2008(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Seunaj05:
Great lesson for our young timing youths. Addiction is soo bad that it only takes divine intervention to be free. WARNING!! addiction is better PREVENTED than controlled. Thank God he met Jesus, The CORRECTER and the CURE of addiction. Lord Jesus, I have this addition, I cannot just help myself, help me (amen)

It usually sstarts from cigerette then to weed and on and on
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by M4gunners: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
Why is it that all the Thread making front page today is always long?Abeg i don tire to read long stories.
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by freedom96: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:

And your pea size brain couldn't fathom that he wasn't a christian when he did those things

Una go just like to dey cause tribal/religious war undecided
Errm pls I just viewed your profile pic and I want to ask you this question,is that really a smile on your face or what? I'm seriously confused,pls help a bro out
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by noblegrex: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
lekjons:
pathetic! what if the boy has been sold to ritualist before he got back there?
then that's the end of solomon grandy. Gone for everrrrrrrrr.you hear
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by bummyla(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by experimentist: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Wow.

And the drug dealers really held on to his child as a Collateral? those guys are mean. And if he had not come back what would have happened to the Child?quietly disposed off in some forest? there is a reason i avoid anybody into any kind of drug, and that includes marijuana, don't care if its the medical one or not.

People into drugs are not normal, and don't think like normal people.

Where was the mother of the child?

Bottom line, is that there is a God in Heaven.
you dae mad! Wetin concern marijuana
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by HungerBAD: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
experimentist:
you dae mad! Wetin concern marijuana

Exactly how people that take it behave.

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by somez(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Like u would sell ur boobs for it. I see it in ur cute eyes...
priscaoge:
Why didn't u sell Ur Joystick undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by somez(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
You need to sanitize your filty mouth.
freedom96:
If this man was an Iman,I swear (we) muslims for hear am from the online christian terrorists.

Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by olsmade(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
All of you thinking konji na bastard never jam cocaine.
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by freedom96: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
somez:
You need to sanitize your filty mouth.
You wan chop slap for here abi? undecided
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by fof1: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
janefrancisca:
Addiction is a very bad disease..it can make one do stupid things. Just pray he is out of it for good. There is nothing worse than going back to one's vomit.
SOMEBODY IS SHARING D TESTIMONY OF A CHANGED LIFE SINCE WHICH STARTED IN 1989 $ MOST PPJE ARE MISFIRING IN THEIR COMMENTS.DONT U PPLE LEARN COMPREHENSION IN SCHOOL?PLS READ HIS PIECE AGAIN $ REPENT OF UR SINFUL LIFESTYLES,PERIOD.
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by guttentag(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
dσn't lєt ít gєt íntσ чσur hєαd
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by phoneport(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
If only Majerk Fasheck head this tory when he was still young.
May be......
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by justice1000: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
so where is d sold son now
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by justice1000: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
and how old is he now
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Now it is time to sell you to the jailers, Bishop Peller.
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
I hope he is really clean. Quitting drugs is not easy. Hmmm a magician turn evangelist, I hope you won't combine the two to mislead people. My opinion though
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by tundex572(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
very good and trusted site.instant payout join now make deposit minimum 10$ https://great-trade.net/?ref=getpaid1 support perfectmoney,payee,okpay,payza,bitcoin minimum deposit 10$-999$ for 20 days daily profit 2.10% minimum deposit 1000$-2400$ for 30 days profit 2.50% daily make deposit 100$ for 60 days get 5000$ and more plan https://great-trade.net/?ref=getpaid1 you have great chance to be richman.
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by ALISMILE(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
All these Pastors telling lies all d time and bleeding their myopic followers! He says he is from a muslim hom but his father was a renownd magician contrary to d fundamental teachings of Islam! Islam prescribe death for magicians! Secondly, he says he is frm a Muslim home,yet he was a drug addict contrary to d teachings of Islam! D iddiot shud stop giving credibility to his conversion by claiming he was a muslim! He was never a muslim! Muslims don't do dis tins!

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by aderonkedeborah(f): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
end time tinz
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
the addiction must have been very strong.
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Neckfort(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Codomainmainman:
I wonder how you guyz put comment even before OP click submit.
...i tink some dudes have hacked nairaland...someone even posted an abusive comment wit ma account,which i didnt know of.nairaland is not secured,dats y u sud not give all ur info on dz website an ur profile.
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by Blizzle(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
priscaoge:
Why didn't u sell Ur Joystick undecided undecided undecided

You wan buy
Re: I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) by pet4ril(f): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
zeusdgrt:
it is advisable you read the story before you comment cuz your post don't match his story neither does it tell your point.Dem force you comment? Lurbbish geh!
lolzzzz indeed I didn't oooo I just read the heading, u too lurbbish man.... must you quote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.