Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,774 members, 7,866,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

In Need Of A Lady Fr Serious Relationship In Overseas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Lady Fr Serious Relationship In Overseas (787 Views)

Please How Do I End A Relationship In The Most Gentlemanly Manner? / I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship In Ibadan / When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Lady Fr Serious Relationship In Overseas by fountainautos: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Am single and searching
6ft tall
And handsome
Lefty and all
Ii need a lady from overseas who is wiling to mingle with me am in nigeria
And distance is not the problem
2348169446319 whatsapp or call

She must be okay! If possible yoruba
Either london or anyere in overseas but must come home here in nigeria atlist
Re: In Need Of A Lady Fr Serious Relationship In Overseas by Hazardd(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
You are in Nigeria and you are looking for a lady overseas, op abeg nawaoo for you...
Re: In Need Of A Lady Fr Serious Relationship In Overseas by brunolee1145: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
fountainautos:
Am single and searching
6ft tall
And handsome
Lefty and all
Ii need a lady from overseas who is wiling to mingle with me am in nigeria
And distance is not the problem
2348169446319 whatsapp or call

She must be okay! If possible yoruba
Either london or anyere in overseas but must come home here in nigeria atlist

Guy make i give u a jamaica babe wey get enough assnal and chestse if u dey find yoruba babe wey dey london na die u dey find hope say pepper rest sha cos u go carry the bukata of her family
Re: In Need Of A Lady Fr Serious Relationship In Overseas by fountainautos: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Okay apologies
Any good lady ready for relationship
Can come in!
Re: In Need Of A Lady Fr Serious Relationship In Overseas by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
fountainautos:
Okay apologies
Any good lady ready for relationship
Can come in!
Cityhood hmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Weird Reasons Young People Go To Church / How The World Will Look Like And Things To Know About 2045 / See What VP Osinbajo & His Wife Was Caught Doing - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.