Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) (46766 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her PVC, Covers Her Age / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] / Obese Nollywood Actor Main Bossman Dies Of Heart Attack At Age 31(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by nnepep(f): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ok na...we don hear
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by prewty(f): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
n
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by JewelRegi(f): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
ikson:
How does her being 31 affect price of garri ib d market?

I wonder o
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
DashMeYansh:
IT seems Nairaland Don turn Picture Land.

This one na 31.......Abeg no dey joke. Shebi na throwback pictures we dey do angry. Oya am 51 in this high school pic undecided
cleathead, u too ugly bro!

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by prosperinall(f): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Y una dey provoke is 3+1 no longer=40. She represent the plus
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
FROM a faceless Fugly Ghanian. Nene I never forget your ugly face. I still get nightmares lipsrsealed
Captainswag225:
cleathead, u too ugly bro!

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
31yrs...

Alrty ooo
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by jiggaz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
All these celebrities and their football age... Rukky Sanda 31? Odiegwu!!!!

That was how her friend Ebube Nwagbo celebrated her birthday in February and claimed she was 32. Meanwhile, Ebube Nwagbo was my elder sister's roommate at Federal Polytechnic Oko in Anambra State and she was born in 1974 making her 41yrs yet she's claiming 32.

Mike Ezuruonye celebrated his own and claimed 33. Lo and behold his former classmates at Federal Polytechnic Oko, class of 1999 opened his nyansh on social media. It turns out dat Mike Ezuruonye is 42yrs ,he was born in 1973 yet he was claiming 1982.

Nonso Diobi was claiming 1982 also until his old school mates opened his nyansh again on social media and we found out he was born in 1976 making him 39yrs.

I wonder why they keep hiding their real age, what is there sef....

Flavour Nabania i am watching you in 3D, i saw the age you were claiming. Dont forget dat people knew you way back in Achara Layout Enugu.

These celebrities forget dat we are in the Social Media age and any lie you blow, friends from way back go treat your f.uck up .
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
DashMeYansh:
IT seems Nairaland Don turn Picture Land.

Damn she has sexy feet why she dey hide am. I would love to suck your toes and make love to you. You feel me? undecided

This one na 31.......Abeg no dey joke. Shebi na throwback pictures we dey do angry. Oya am 51 in this high school pic undecided

There is no sense in what you just posted. She could be 31 in the real sense of it

3 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

She looks 31, even younger. It's not everyone's age that we must contest.

Someone once told me that people lie about their age if they don't feel 'totally accomplished' for their real age.

Then another set doubt people's age, if they feel threatened by the 'accomplishments'.

I don't know how true it is o...because some nairalanders can doubt age sha. grin

3 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by danduj(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
nuelzy:
if dis woman nah 31...make my nyash tear reach neck.....kini??....una lies dey purge abeg
is she younger or wat
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
She look 42 undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by spencekat(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Eshinery:
31?
Yes,31.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by spencekat(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
jiggaz:
All these celebrities and their football age... Rukky Sanda 31? Odiegwu!!!!

That was how her friend Ebube Nwagbo celebrated her birthday in February and claimed she was 32. Meanwhile, Ebube Nwagbo was my elder sister's roommate at Federal Polytechnic Oko in Anambra State and she was born in 1974 making her 41yrs yet she's claiming 32.

Mike Ezuruonye celebrated his own and claimed 33. Lo and behold his former classmates at Federal Polytechnic Oko, class of 1999 opened his nyansh on social media. It turns out dat Mike Ezuruonye is 42yrs ,he was born in 1973 yet he was claiming 1982.

Nonso Diobi was claiming 1982 also until his old school mates opened his nyansh again on social media and we found out he was born in 1976 making him 39yrs.

I wonder why they keep hiding their real age, what is there sef....

Flavour Nabania i am watching you in 3D, i saw the age you were claiming. Dont forget dat people knew you way back in Achara Layout Enugu.

These celebrities forget dat we are in the Social Media age and any lie you blow, friends from way back go treat your f.uck up .
Class mates are not even in a better position to know their ages except they did the calculation with plus or minus.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Aitee1:
If she that's her real age make I baff na.ked undecided

Thats her real age...I can attest to it as she was my classmate in secondary school for 6 good years

4 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by soos: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pangea:
grin Just as we have football age, There is entertainment age too naa!
Hope u no say..we get African age tooo!
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by ronald4lif(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Someone once told me that people lie about their age if they don't feel 'totally accomplished' for their real age.

Then another set doubt people's age, if they feel threatened by the 'accomplishments'.

I don't know how true it is o...because some nairalanders can doubt age sha. grin

Both are true. Many people tend to judge people's age based on their achievement. If you own certain acquisition then you must be an oldie.

Apart from using themselves as a parameter, they see people of same age and older everyday wandering about doing nothing, so the feeling of how can he/she be different and achieved so much already sets in.

Also, I think when it involves ladies their relationship status plays a role in the way people view their age. If she's married then whatever age she claims is hardly contested but once she's single she must be lying and reducing her age not to scare away potential suitors. For to these set of guys every single lady life goal is to get married.

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by mike404(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
shortgun:
She's fine n f*ckable
NA PONMO YOU WAN CHOP
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by thelish(f): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
DOES SHE LOOK OLDER THAN 31? why d disbelief
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Vivipop(f): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
She looks younger...

If she says she is thirty-one, then she is, or are you her mother?. Stop disbelieving everyone, it's not everybody that is capable of falsifying his or her age.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Her nose ring looks like catarrh is coming out of her nose.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
shes definitely 34. Most women reduce dia age by 3years. #experience#

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
shamecurls:

Thats her real age...I can attest to it as she was my classmate in secondary school for 6 good years

Pishure of you in class with her or... undecided

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by U2ice(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abeg wetin I wan use her age doundecided

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
nuelzy:
if dis woman nah 31...make my nyash tear reach neck.....kini??....una lies dey purge abeg
cheesy º°˚˚˚°º cheesy нaĦaнa cheesy º°˚˚˚°º​cheesy
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by yemivictor: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Damee4dee:
And she never marry
Gbam! Dem don come...
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by omuda: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
nuelzy:
it's possible she is 31.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by cao(f): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Aitee1:
If she that's her real age make I baff na.ked undecided
You dey baff with clothes before?
Anywho, as long as the woman is older than me, I'm fine. Not like Caroline Ekanem Danjuma that gave me heart attack, I started to question my own age...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
cao:

You dey baff with clothes before?
Anywho, as long as the woman is older than me, I'm fine. Not like Caroline Ekanem Danjuma that gave me heart attack, I started to question my own age...

cheesy
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by cao(f): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
oreos:

cheesy
Look some of our actors are using football/Hollywood ages, that's their prerogative, but when they start claiming they're younger than me, when I remember watching them on TV and they were clearly older than me then, then it just enters a whole level of weird.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
cao:

Look some of our actors are using football/Hollywood ages, that's their prerogative, but when they start claiming they're younger than me, when I remember watching them on TV and they were clearly older than me then, then it just enters a whole level of weird.

I get itcheesy
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
nuelzy:

U dey when them born her? How are u so sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saint Obi Poses With His Son (photo) / Ruth Ujah Ruchina, Queen Of Unity Nigeria In New Photos / Kerry Washington & Her Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha At 33rd Independent Spirit Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.