Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) (46765 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her PVC, Covers Her Age / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] / Obese Nollywood Actor Main Bossman Dies Of Heart Attack At Age 31(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by arusoncd(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
yes his age

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
jiggaz:
All these celebrities and their football age... Rukky Sanda 31? Odiegwu!!!!

That was how her friend Ebube Nwagbo celebrated her birthday in February and claimed she was 32. Meanwhile, Ebube Nwagbo was my elder sister's roommate at Federal Polytechnic Oko in Anambra State and she was born in 1974 making her 41yrs yet she's claiming 32.

Mike Ezuruonye celebrated his own and claimed 33. Lo and behold his former classmates at Federal Polytechnic Oko, class of 1999 opened his nyansh on social media. It turns out dat Mike Ezuruonye is 42yrs ,he was born in 1973 yet he was claiming 1982.

Nonso Diobi was claiming 1982 also until his old school mates opened his nyansh again on social media and we found out he was born in 1976 making him 39yrs.

I wonder why they keep hiding their real age, what is there sef....

Flavour Nabania i am watching you in 3D, i saw the age you were claiming. Dont forget dat people knew you way back in Achara Layout Enugu.

These celebrities forget dat we are in the Social Media age and any lie you blow, friends from way back go treat your f.uck up .
Oh pls... Nonso Diobi was my husband's senior in CIC, Enugu. how can Nonso diobi be 1976??
Someone that was 1999 set?

So you mean he was 23 in SS3? How old is his mother then?
Flavour attended same CIC, and was Nonso's junior. Do the maths...then pray for God to grant you the grace for your age to be argued about. It's actually a grace... grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by zudozz: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
she is 31 with 32 yrs Wforking Experience! Hahahahahaaa
So she start from Belle.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by rhahym: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
She try!
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
nuelzy:
if dis woman nah 31...make my nyash tear reach neck.....kini??....una lies dey purge abeg

So what age does she look to you?
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by bummyla(m): 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
happy birthday! Jesus loves you! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2015
so wetin we go take am do?mchteeeeeeeew!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 12:22am On Sep 06, 2015
Is this age like Obafemi Martin's "31" ?
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by SmartMugu: 12:36am On Sep 06, 2015
Pangea:
grin
Just as we have football age,
There is entertainment age too naa!
Are you saying old entertainers or those that say their real ages are not entertaining enough?
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by SmartMugu: 12:41am On Sep 06, 2015
oreos:

I get itcheesy
Oreos, you don reach here again with your thin legs.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 06, 2015
Aitee1:
If that's her real age make I baff na.ked undecided
no! Baff in front of me.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by favourlove1: 5:20am On Sep 06, 2015
Begonia:
You seem to know her so well. Why don't you tell us her definite age.
she is 34.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by nuelzy: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

She looks 31, even younger. It's not everyone's age that we must contest.
no let looks deceive u...nah because we don knw rita dominic before her toning started...dats why we knew her age....save from dat she can contest as a 25yr old girl...and no will argue dat

word of advice#when it comes to age...no woman will eva come open and tell u her real age#blvitornot
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by MrCounselor: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2015
nuelzy:
if dis woman nah 31...make my nyash tear reach neck.....kini??....una lies dey purge abeg

Is she lookn that ol? She may be nah, why doubting?
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by ceejay4real(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2015
shamecurls:

Thats her real age...I can attest to it as she was my classmate in secondary school for 6 good years

Yeah bro, I believe u cos she looks it. Anyway, she's still fresh and cute so what's the big deal? Besides, age is but a number.

HBD, pretty!
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by worldraid: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2015
Thats actually her real age...

Aitee1:
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Aitee1:

Hmmmmmmmmm. Come make i baff u.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by babafirst(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

She looks 31, even younger. It's not everyone's age that we must contest.
I agree with you.She even looks 26/27 here.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by ugbah007: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
It's possible nah
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Hmmmmmmmmm. Come make i baff u.

Stop derailing that our thread, we are very serious there you can derail here grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Aitee1:

Stop derailing that our thread, we are very serious there you can derail here grin

Which "serious" be that? U follow dey make money?
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Which "serious" be that? U follow dey make money?

You dey make money from your oloshos dem? tongue
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Aitee1:

You dey make money from your oloshos dem? tongue

Yes na. U know how much i don make from dat olosho biz? Na de money go be part of wetin i go take come marry u na.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Yes na. U know how much i don make from dat olosho biz? Na de money go be part of wetin i go take come marry u na.

shocked shocked

Now I'm curious are you some sugar boy or what?

How do you make money from them or are you some match making agent? lipsrsealed
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Aitee1:

shocked shocked
Now I'm curious are you some sugar boy or what?
How do you make money from them or are you some match making agent? lipsrsealed
Not important. What's important is spending the money on you.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Not important. What's important is spending the money on you.

grin grin grin

I'm too educated for such, I must know the source of every dime I eat if you no like am like that carry am go i go make my own sad
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Aitee1:

grin grin grin

I'm too educated for such, I must know the source of every dime I eat if you no like am like that carry am go i go make my own sad

What if i portray myself as a legitimate business mogul but in reality, my money comes from 419, armed robbery etc, how would you know?
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
RedBenson:

What if i portray myself as a legitimate business mogul but in reality, my money comes from 419, armed robbery etc, how would you know?

The business no get name? See I'm not gullible, as it stands the only illegal money I can accept from my partner or anyone is if he dupes a politician cos I know one way or the other that's my money grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Aitee1:

The business no get name? See I'm not gullible, as it stands the only illegal money I can accept from my partner or anyone is if he dupes a politician cos I know one way or the other that's my money grin

Ok, take this as an instance.

I own an office and act as the MD of the firm. Let's assume i say my firm is into consultancy for plastic bottle/nylon recycling and other related services. You come and meet me in a well-furnished office sitting on executive chair and rolling myself on the said chair left to right and viz versa, then in actual sense, what i do which brings money is scamming people both nationally and internationally including top businessmen and politicians alike as you stated, and as well as involving into armed robbery, kidnapping etc. How would you know the money is not from the office you met me?
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Ok, take this as an instance.

I own an office and act as the MD of the firm. Let's assume i say my firm is into consultancy for plastic bottle/nylon recycling and other related services. You come and meet me in a well-furnished office sitting on executive chair and rolling myself on the said chair left to right and viz versa, then in actual sense, what i do which brings money is scamming people both nationally and internationally including top businessmen and politicians alike as you stated, and as well as involving into armed robbery, kidnapping etc. How would you know the money is not from the office you met me?

If we're really close i mean we have something above friendship I must catch you, I don't snoop on people close to me but hey it just happen cos I'm naturally smart and very observant.

This is digital era, you don't get to succeed in all that without going online and one way or the other I must bump into something that gives you in.

I have a friend that the boyfriend is a punter agent I mean those registered ones that advertise on newspaper weekly, the guy tells her he's a contractor he hides it from her cos the business isn't for responsible people, the girl knows he's lying cos he's always home and works with mails often she explains everything to me i grab the deal but can't tell her, something took me to their area and I spent a week with them, within that period I confirmed by suspicions cos of the kind calls the guy was always answering, always giving his clients guidelines on how to use the codes he has for them, so my dear forget nothing is hidden under the sun except I'm not close to that person.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aitee1:

If we're really close i mean we have something above friendship I must catch you, I don't snoop on people close to me but hey it just happen cos I'm naturally smart and very observant.

This is digital era, you don't get to succeed in all that without going online and one way or the other I must bump into something that gives you in.

I have a friend that the boyfriend is a punter agent I mean those registered ones that advertise on newspaper weekly, the guy tells her he's a contractor he hides it from her cos the business isn't for responsible people, the girl knows he's lying cos he's always home and works with mails often she explains everything to me i grab the deal but can't tell her, something took me to their area and I spent a week with them, within that period I confirmed by suspicions cos of the kind calls the guy was always answering, always giving his clients guidelines on how to use the codes he has for them, so my dear forget nothing is hidden under the sun except I'm not close to that person.

Did you respond to this? Cc RedBenson
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aitee1:

Lol. Forget all those things u dey yarn. This guy u talk abt is a novice...his games arent tight. Believe me a guy who knows his onions into fraudulent activities will never act any way that will give you cause for suspicion let alone catching him. Believe me, tight guys are out there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki / Somadina Adinma Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) / Saint Obi Poses With His Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.