Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) (46768 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her PVC, Covers Her Age / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] / Obese Nollywood Actor Main Bossman Dies Of Heart Attack At Age 31(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. Forget all those things u dey yarn. This guy u talk abt is a novice...his games arent tight. Believe me a guy who knows his onions into fraudulent activities will never act any way that will give you cause for suspicion let alone catching him. Believe me, tight guys are out there.

You're one right?
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aitee1:

You're one right?

If i'm one, i should've worth some millions/billions now. Like say if u see d money, u no go follow chop?
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
RedBenson:

If i'm one, i should've worth some millions/billions now. Like say if u see d money, u no go follow chop?

Just tell me you're one it won't change anything btw us

To me patronising olosho is the worst form of offense cos it about your body your life sad
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aitee1:

Just tell me you're one it won't change anything btw us

To me patronising olosho is the worst form of offense cos it about your body your life sad

Lol. Wish i know the road to practising fraudulent activities. Wouldnt have a second thought to do it and hit big considering the state of the economy.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. Wish i know the road to practising fraudulent activities. Wouldnt have a second thought to do it and hit big considering the state of the economy.

Please find out and let your target be those big thieves called polithieficians grin

And when you're done holla at me wink
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aitee1:

Please find out and let your target be those big thieves called polithieficians grin

And when you're done holla at me wink

For real? Only then should i holla at you? How abt now wey i never collect them?
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
RedBenson:

For real? Only then should i holla at you? How abt now wey i never collect them?

grin grin

Na joke jare
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aitee1:

grin grin

Na joke jare

Big lie. U better start coming now else, when i begin obtain dem politicians, i go comot u for back like jacket.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
RedBenson:

Big lie. U better start coming now else, when i begin obtain dem politicians, i go comot u for back like jacket.

Coming to where
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aitee1:

Coming to where

to my house naw let's begin do something so that when i begin obtain dem politicians, i no go comot u for back like jacket. Lol.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
RedBenson:

to my house naw let's begin do something so that when i begin obtain dem politicians, i no go comot u for back like jacket. Lol.

No way! Capital no!!!

No be me you wan use test run angry
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aitee1:

No way! Capital no!!!
No be me you wan use test run angry
Test run? U know i cant do that to you. You are special.
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
RedBenson:

Test run? U know i cant do that to you. You are special.

Superstory undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aitee1:

Superstory undecided
Can you ever give a try on something?
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
RedBenson:

Can you ever give a try on something?

Not with an olosho client like you sad
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aitee1:

Not with an olosho client like you sad

So what are your wishes for me? To continue yanshing oloshos till the end of time or to quit it?
Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by Aitee1: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
RedBenson:

So what are your wishes for me? To continue yanshing oloshos till the end of time or to quit it?

My wish?...that you collapse on top of one tongue

Chaiii...person wey like this post just wish RedBenson dead cheesy

RedBenson your enemies are many grin

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) by fela97: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2017
shortgun:
She's fine n f*ckable

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruth Ujah Ruchina, Queen Of Unity Nigeria In New Photos / Kerry Washington & Her Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha At 33rd Independent Spirit Award / Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.