Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] (13550 Views)

Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by raayah(f): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tehani, 8, Yemen. “Whenever I saw him, I hid. I hated to see him,” Tehani (in pink) recalls of the early days of her marriage to Majed, when she was 6 and he was 25. The young wife posed for a portrait with former classmate Ghada, also a child bride, outside their home in Hajjah.
[size=4pt]cc lalasticlala[/size]

Credit: http://stephaniesinclair.com/
Source (and way to donate): http://tooyoungtowed.org/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by raayah(f): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Rajani, 5, India. Long after midnight, Rajani is roused from sleep and carried by her uncle to her wedding. Child marriage is illegal in India, so ceremonies are often held in the wee hours of the morning. It becomes a secret the whole village keeps, explained one farmer

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by raayah(f): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bishal, 15, and Surita, 16, Nepal. Bishal accepts gifts from visitors as his new bride, Surita, sits bored at her new home. Here in Nepal, as in many countries, not only girls, but boys too are married young.

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by raayah(f): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Faiz, 40, and Ghulam, 11, Afghanistan. Ghulam and Faiz sit for a portrait in her home before their wedding in Afghanistan. According to the U.S. Department of State report “Human Rights Practices for 2011,” approximately 60 percent of girls were married younger than the legal age of 16. Once the girl's father has agreed to the engagement, she is pulled out of school immediately.

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by Cutehector(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Na people like yerima dey do all dis kyn nonsense
Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by raayah(f): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sarita, 15, India. Sarita is seen in tears before she is sent to her new home with her new groom. The previous day, she and her 8-year-old sister Maya were married to sibling brothers.

2 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by raayah(f): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Asia, 14, Yemen. Asia washes her newborn at home in Hajjah while her 2-year-old daughter plays. Asia is still bleeding and ill from childbirth, yet has no knowledge of how to care for herself or access to maternal health care.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by nnachukz(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Where is Aisha Buhari's picture? I came in to see it. Op pls complete these pictures.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by raayah(f): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bibi Aisha, 19, Afghanistan. In a practice known as "baad," Bibi Aisha's father promised her to a Taliban fighter when she was 6 years old as compensation for a killing that a member of her family had committed. She was married at 16 and subjected to constant abuse. At 18, she fled the abuse but was caught by police, jailed and then returned to her family. Her father-in-law, husband and three other family members took her into the mountains, cut off her nose and her ears, and left her to die. “I was a woman exchanged for someone else’s wrongdoing. [My new husband] was looking for an excuse to beat me

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by eme1n(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
Life aint always fair..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by raayah(f): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nujood, 12, Yemen. Nujood Ali, two years after her divorce from her husband, who was more than 20 years her senior. Nujood's story sent shock waves around the country and caused parliament to consider a bill writing a minimum marriage age into law. The bill is still pending. "Don't let your children get married. You'll spoil their educations, and you'll spoil their childhoods [if] you let them get married so young."

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
Na wa o cry
Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by Captainswag225(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
who is to blame? Parents, religion and illeteracy
Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by raayah(f): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mejgon, 16, Afghanistan. Mejgon weeps in the arms of her case worker near fellow residents at an NGO shelter run by Afghan women in Herat, Afghanistan. Mejgon’s father sold her at the age of 11 to a 60-year-old man for two boxes of heroin.

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by ennon92(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Being a muslim, I wouldn't wanna marry any gal @ such tender age only extremists does.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by Pennywise(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cringe worthy stories
Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by adepiero: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Did is terrible embarassed
Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by Happiness87(f): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
lalasticlala, ishilove, seun this is front page materials
Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by gabazin080(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Only Muslims does such.

Say no to child marriage
Stop ✋

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by umar745(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
*deep sigh*
Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by vega84(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Islam fr u #vegatalks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by chara019: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
This is so just unfair.
My heart bleeds for those lil' girls.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by lifestyle1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
embarassed
Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by Matttthew(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
O ga oooo

Olorun maa GBA wa keh
Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by Rich4god(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Most of these countries have one thing in common.... your guess is as good as mine...

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by nely(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
This is man inhumanity to man, how can someone in his or her right senses think of marrying a child?
Who is to be blamed poverty, religion or illiteracy.. Yerima God is watching you in 5D.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by ALISMILE(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
raayah:
Nujood, 12, Yemen. Nujood Ali, two years after her divorce from her husband, who was more than 20 years her senior. Nujood's story sent shock waves around the country and caused parliament to consider a bill writing a minimum marriage age into law. The bill is still pending. "Don't let your children get married. You'll spoil their educations, and you'll spoil their childhoods [if] you let them get married so young."
Yes but allow them Bleep their ways frm primary sch to uni b4 dey shud get married! Soooooo much fuuckin evrywhere and nobdy sees anytin wrong wit that! Wen I was in primary 5 a primary 6 girl fuucked me! And she wasn't even a virgin! I bleeped sooooo many giirls during my secondary sch yrs! In USA parents pear their kids in high schs ! My friend who is Doc told me that girls seekin abortion between 12 and 15 is morethan girls in their 20s!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by NinaNigeria(f): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pure evil
Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by stexsy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
islamabad

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by Dekatron(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
ALISMILE:
Yes but allow them Bleep their ways frm primary sch to uni b4 dey shud get married! Soooooo much fuuckin evrywhere and nobdy sees anytin wrong wit that! Wen I was in primary 5 a primary 6 girl fuucked me! And she wasn't even a virgin! I bleeped sooooo many giirls during my secondary sch yrs! In USA parents pear their kids in high schs ! My friend who is Doc told me that girls seekin abortion between 12 and 15 is morethan girls in their 20s!

am sure you are an Abo.ki

ALI - SMILE

Effect of religion.

I wish there was no mohammed. Nigga caused lotta shiit in this world

Jesus loves money ni tie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] by ALISMILE(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dekatron:

am sure you are an Abo.ki

ALI - SMILE

Effect of religion.

I wish there was no mohammed. Nigga caused lotta shiit in this world

Jesus loves money ni tie.
And chistianity caused relentless fornication in dis world! Look at all dem christian gays evrywhere! Even d bleeping Pope now acknowledging gayism! That is christainity 4u, anytin goes! I mean anytin! I rather go mad than be a Christian, even if its d last religion on earth! Am a full blooded SS who is jus pissed at u christians not allowing Islam be! I grew upin Benin, 96% of dem are christians, and they are all cultist and armed robbers wit wild spread fornication evrwhere!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

.. / Is Raw Honey Better For You Than Sugar? Check This Out / Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.