Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust (1499 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job? / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by jonaifame22(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
I've fasted,I've prayed,I've sown seeds, but the flame of lust keeps rekindling itself in my life, and this has made my landlord warn his daughter from coming any close to me, even though they refused his warnings and I actually rolled wth one for two months secretly pls don't ask me if I slept wth her,it's none of ur business, I look at women a lot, jus dis afternoon a bike almost hit me cos I didn't hear the blast of his horn, no thanks to my lustful eyes lookn at one round ikebe dat made it's way past me, last year I gave my. Blackberry fone to a gal who was on a bike to input her number in to it, behold before I cld say jack she orderd the bike man to zoom off and dat was how I lost dat fone to dat gal, I've been in2 several fights wth guys who are cultists over their sister and sometimes when dis happens I flee the area for months and still continue dis kind of life where ever I run to,I'm tired of dis kind of life, pls can u give a strong advice that'll help my life.
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by Cutehector(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin ur not d only one bro
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by jonaifame22(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cutehector:
grin ur not d only one bro
infact ehn dis thing has crippled my sprirtual life,I used to be a fire brand prayer warrior before and I was very hot in the lord but now, I cold pass ice block
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by Daughterzion(f): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Come let me make u blind so that you cant see any ukwu to lust for grin PROBLEM SOLVED
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by ammyluv2002(f): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Give your life to Christ and let the Holy spirit deal with it. There are things we can't handle except through Christ.

That you've fasted and prayed doesn't do the magic but your faith and the genuineness of your heart grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by nzeobi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Konji can make a man unstable especially if you are caring upto 30kg of it. wink grin

Anyway I advise you get married or get a good girlfriend if it's not against your faith
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
Come let me make u blind so that you cant see any ukwu to lust for grin
PROBLEM SOLVED
you wanna taste his...** before the blindness?
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by Cutehector(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
jonaifame22:
infact ehn dis thing has crippled my sprirtual life,I used to be a fire brand prayer warrior before and I was very hot in the lord but now, I cold pass ice block
its well sha... We all hav sinned..
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by Daughterzion(f): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
androidroot:
for ur mind u don quote abi? grin
androidroot:
for ur mind u don quote abi?
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by jonaifame22(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
Come let me make u blind so that you cant see any ukwu to lust for grin
PROBLEM SOLVED
duaghter of zion why? Why do u wanna take away the source of light in my body?
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by Remilekun101: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
move to religion section please
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by fromnigeria(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
jonaifame22:
I've fasted,I've prayed,I've sown seeds, but the flame of lust keeps rekindling itself in my life, and this has made my landlord warn his daughter from coming any close to me, even though they refused his warnings and I actually rolled wth one for two months secretly pls don't ask me if I slept wth her,it's none of ur business, I look at women a lot, jus dis afternoon a bike almost hit me cos I didn't hear the blast of his horn, no thanks to my lustful eyes lookn at one round ikebe dat made it's way past me, last year I gave my. Blackberry fone to a gal who was on a bike to input her number in to it, behold before I cld say jack she orderd the bike man to zoom off and dat was how I lost dat fone to dat gal, I've been in2 several fights wth guys who are cultists over their sister and sometimes when dis happens I flee the area for months and still continue dis kind of life where ever I run to,I'm tired of dis kind of life, pls can u give a strong advice that'll help my life.
Sorry!!
No worry.

Until Strong thing happen to you first!
Before you go serious!
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by jonaifame22(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
nzeobi:
Konji can make a man unstable especially if you are caring upto 30kg of it. wink grin

Anyway I advise you get married or get a good girlfriend if it's not against your faith
I have a loving galfriend who is ready to yank off her pants for me anytime buh yet dis hasn't helped
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by jonaifame22(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Remilekun101:
move to religion section please
pls will dat help?
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by jonaifame22(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
fromnigeria:
Sorry!! No worry.

Until Strong thing happen to you first! Before you go serious!
strong thing like what?
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
for ur mind u don quote abi? grin for ur mind u don quote abi?

That's my observations
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by POWEROFPEACE(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Then you have to fight it. Fight like a man with prayer and resistance otherwise you are doomed.
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by jonaifame22(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
Then you have to fight it. Fight like a man with prayer and resistance otherwise you are doomed.
I've tried prayer.
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
jonaifame22:

[size=25pt]Find A Celestial Church & Become A Member[/size]
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by coache(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
jonaifame22:
I've tried prayer.
Bro.if your story is true, its a sure sign that God has great plans for you but the devil keeps playing golf with your spiritual life to ensure that you're not focused and to make you waste your youthfulness......remember that your USEFULNESS is in your YOUTHFULNESS....that's why the Bible says "remeba now Thy Creator in the days of your youth"
If you've truly made up your mind to stop such a life style, then FIRSTLY, you have to rededicate your life and then SECONDLY start witnessing to others. Witnessing to others will keep you on your toes as to not be termed a HYPOCRITE.
FINALLY, whenever you come across such a tempting situation again, program in your mind that there are two personalities standing right there placing a bet on you and bragging to each other whom you would please; Jesus and the devil.
It's then upto you, who you'd rather want to make proud.
Don't forget that WOMEN has been the undoing of many great men even in the Bible.
Bro. Make a decision today and stand by it no matter what that you'll be a GOOD man.
God bless

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by jonaifame22(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
sauceny:

[size=25pt]Find A Celestial Church & Become A Member[/size]
do they have answer tomy problem?
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by jonaifame22(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
coache:

Bro.if your story is true, its a sure sign that God has great plans for you but the devil keeps playing golf with your spiritual life to ensure that you're not focused and to make you waste your youthfulness......remember that your USEFULNESS is in your YOUTHFULNESS....that's why the Bible says "remeba now Thy Creator in the days of your youth"
If you've truly made up your mind to stop such a life style, then FIRSTLY, you have to rededicate your life and then SECONDLY start witnessing to others. Witnessing to others will keep you on your toes as to not be termed a HYPOCRITE.
FINALLY, whenever you come across such a tempting situation again, program in your mind that there are two personalities standing right there placing a bet on you and bragging to each other whom you would please; Jesus and the devil.
It's then upto you, who you'd rather want to make proud.
Don't forget that WOMEN has been the undoing of many great men even in the Bible.
Bro. Make a decision today and stand by it no matter what that you'll be a GOOD man.
God bless
thank you very much, I wish there are more people like you allover the world, buh don't u like women
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by coache(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
jonaifame22:
thank you very much, I wish there are more people like you allover the world, buh don't u like women
Of course it's a natural feeling but as a child of God, I made up my mind to treat them like I'll treat my male counterparts....cos the devil is very crafty to play pranks with the human mind and as you permit that thought, you'll be weakening your spiritual defence gradually till it's no more there...
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by SkinnyDude(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
coache:

Of course it's a natural feeling but as a child of God, I made up my mind to treat them like I'll treat my male counterparts....cos the devil is very crafty to play pranks with the human mind and as you permit that thought, you'll be weakening your spiritual defence gradually till it's no more there...
i also have similar problem.
i always think about sex. imagining nonsense.
even after making up my mind to quit, i still see myself going back in to it...
i used to be a very bright and happy student. but now, i am just an average student. 'i no get joy again'.
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by jonaifame22(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i also have similar problem.
i always think about sex. imagining nonsense.
even after making up my mind to quit, i still see myself going back in to it...
i used to be a very bright and happy student. but now, i am just an average student. 'i no get joy again'.
receive joy in jesus name,take it
Re: Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust by SkinnyDude(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
jonaifame22:
receive joy in jesus name,take it
taken.. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Stare At Me / Maheeda’ Madness Made Her Shares Her Nakeed Pics As Birthday Presents (see Pics) / Why Are Women Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.