Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Advertise And Get Paid! No Recruiting! No Sponsoring! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advertise And Get Paid! No Recruiting! No Sponsoring! (4525 Views)

Get Paid For Reading News Daily / Top Up And Get Paid no 1# Virtual Top Up Solution In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advertise And Get Paid! No Recruiting! No Sponsoring! by tonjeola(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
pinkyni:
wats the profit daily on the 40 dolar?
5% = $2
Re: Advertise And Get Paid! No Recruiting! No Sponsoring! by tonjeola(m): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2015
cosbi:
i
dont promote hyip on my thread
Re: Advertise And Get Paid! No Recruiting! No Sponsoring! by dotcomnamename: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2015
Let me explain this properly. They won't pay you. Iv you like refer 1 billion people, when you're about to withdraw, the story will change. YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW.

Just MARK MY WORD..
Re: Advertise And Get Paid! No Recruiting! No Sponsoring! by tonjeola(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
dotcomnamename:
Let me explain this properly. They won't pay you. Iv you like refer 1 billion people, when you're about to withdraw, the story will change. YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW.

Just MARK MY WORD..
i ve proof from people who withdrew, I had withdrew from the first type of this I joined, still paying
Re: Advertise And Get Paid! No Recruiting! No Sponsoring! by tonjeola(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
The days of 9 - 5 and the security of working for a big company is disappearing rapidly. Our values are also shifting, we don't like to spend much time travelling to and from work and instead we like to spend time with our loved ones. We now prefer to earn money for ourselves instead of for someone else. This is is the case for many people in the world. However starting and getting your own business to be a success is not easy since statistics show that more than %80 of such businesses don't make it.
Why are these businesses not succeeding? The reason might be due to the inexperience of the people involved in it. Most likely the people who started these businesses were not trained properly or refused to be trained.
Re: Advertise And Get Paid! No Recruiting! No Sponsoring! by fastlane84: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
tonjeola:
The days of 9 - 5 and the security of working for a big company is disappearing rapidly. Our values are also shifting, we don't like to spend much time travelling to and from work and instead we like to spend time with our loved ones. We now prefer to earn money for ourselves instead of for someone else. This is is the case for many people in the world. However starting and getting your own business to be a success is not easy since statistics show that more than %80 of such businesses don't make it.
Why are these businesses not succeeding? The reason might be due to the inexperience of the people involved in it. Most likely the people who started these businesses were not trained properly or refused to be trained.

how market
Re: Advertise And Get Paid! No Recruiting! No Sponsoring! by tonjeola(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
fastlane84:

how market
fine
Re: Advertise And Get Paid! No Recruiting! No Sponsoring! by kafeii123: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2016
tonjeola:
fine

do you still do this and doe it still pay?
Re: Advertise And Get Paid! No Recruiting! No Sponsoring! by tonjeola(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
kafeii123:

do you still do this and doe it still pay?
check my signature for Paying one
Re: Advertise And Get Paid! No Recruiting! No Sponsoring! by kafeii123: 6:22am On Aug 13, 2016
tonjeola:
check my signature for Paying one
no info there
Re: Advertise And Get Paid! No Recruiting! No Sponsoring! by tonjeola(m): 3:59am On Aug 14, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am / Investing In Nigeria: How People's Opinion Almost Destroyed My Destiny / Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.