Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

If You Are To Be Born Again To Diff Tribe, Which Will U Prefer ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are To Be Born Again To Diff Tribe, Which Will U Prefer ? (635 Views)

Nig Farmer Assoc "Agbe Loba" Vow To Feed Nig But Call Fg To Diff Home & Exp Food / We Prefer Restructuring, Not Break-up – Ohanaeze / Abuja Vs Hong Kong In Pictures. 7up The Diff Is Clear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Be Born Again To Diff Tribe, Which Will U Prefer ? by tayooluwole: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Of course In Nigeria, there are diverse tribes with diff languages and each with its own specific culture. Now, of all the tribes, if you are to be born again to a tribe different from your present tribe, which will you prefer ? I am a yoruba and If i am to choose a tribe aside yoruba, I will love to be born IJAW... Pls don't ask me Y...
Re: If You Are To Be Born Again To Diff Tribe, Which Will U Prefer ? by Miracle4Sure: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
undecided
Re: If You Are To Be Born Again To Diff Tribe, Which Will U Prefer ? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
unrepentantly YORUBA...
Re: If You Are To Be Born Again To Diff Tribe, Which Will U Prefer ? by nikkiking(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wna aba repeatedly shocked.
Re: If You Are To Be Born Again To Diff Tribe, Which Will U Prefer ? by Cutehector(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Igbo kwenu! grin
Re: If You Are To Be Born Again To Diff Tribe, Which Will U Prefer ? by jessejagga(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
the same tribe with dangote infact his family
Re: If You Are To Be Born Again To Diff Tribe, Which Will U Prefer ? by debeo: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Okoro to the core!

Ajeokuta ma momi for life!
Re: If You Are To Be Born Again To Diff Tribe, Which Will U Prefer ? by lafex: 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
I will prefer Hausa(omo malo) for sure, so that I will have more chance to become Nigerian president like Buhari and more chance to become the richest man in Africa like Dangote
Re: If You Are To Be Born Again To Diff Tribe, Which Will U Prefer ? by Juxtified(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
American
Re: If You Are To Be Born Again To Diff Tribe, Which Will U Prefer ? by missdebs(f): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
i'l be born to hausa on one condition...i be born into dangote's lineage
Re: If You Are To Be Born Again To Diff Tribe, Which Will U Prefer ? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bini would give anything to be a bini blood

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Be Born Again To Diff Tribe, Which Will U Prefer ? by basisop(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nwa afo menh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are To Be Born Again To Diff Tribe, Which Will U Prefer ? by Dasini: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yoruba blood n bone
Re: If You Are To Be Born Again To Diff Tribe, Which Will U Prefer ? by Classicool(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yoruba again...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Off To Ghana, To Meet President Mahama / Investors Lose N1.6trn In First 100 Days Of Buhari Tenure / Nnamdi Kanu & The Biafran Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.