Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience (35806 Views)

Employer Wants To Hold My NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE On Resumption. / Male Office Assistant Needed (below 25years With Ssce) / 10 Tips To Help You Grab The Employer’s Attention With Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by bosco9: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2015
I need experience to get a job, but I needed a job to get the experience.

2 Likes

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Forwetinnah: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2015
gringrin
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by kinibigdeal(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2015
udysweet:
Serios abi serios,lol! Why not give me opportunity to prove myself and see if I won't? Anyway its wat d employes want. Som 2yrs back too I'd gone to Uconnect for gtb transactions officers interview,dey say na smone in her 20s dey want,but I hav everytin expect I'm older. And its a full time job o in d banking hall. Dis same uconncet dat bounced me for havin hnd insted of bsc for dat call centre job and now I get an opportunity to use my hnd,una say I old pass d job(how old I be sef,lol)
I am undeterred o,dey can't make me feel rejected or dejected cos I knw der is smtn called favor and it'll speak for me and many odas in d same position,Amen!

Just keep your head up high. No matter the numbers of time you have tried, your next step might be the door. Forget all that, its just man not God
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Boyooosa(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
No Mind Dem Jare Am Sure Dis Shit Happens Only In Africa
Dont get it twisted (in D'banj's voice)
look @ d pix very well, those kids are white (probably on excursion). And if u check record very well they have alot of graduates or innovators close to dat age (14) more than Africa. So, they have such tendency more than Africa. Tho, A student might run out of school in the name of I.T. and fail to go back to school forever, that is common in Nigeria, i agree with u. Another scenario is when u see a nine year old serving in a beer parlour grin or BUKA (this is also pop in Nig.) but as Professional or skilled labour, abeg giv it to them.
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by damiloladuke: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2015
kinda hilarious, your IT WAS self na experience, if you no know

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY PERSONAL DIARY
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by whodohgeepee(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
These Mods sef!
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by avalontony(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin don't mind them....very soon it will be 20 years with 40years of experience.

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Lol...I think I can recognise some nairalanders from the pishure o grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
I too can see INTROVERT tongue
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by gradeA(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
grin lol

your profile pic is damn hilarious.

but is that your name wink
SexyStrawberry:
grin lol

your profile pic is damn hilarious.

1 Like

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by tabisegroup(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
biznus:
grin
Paul: do u drink beer? Patrick:oh yes Paul: how many bottles per day? Patrick: 5 Paul: When did u start drinking beer? Patrick: 18yrs back.. Paul: how much is a bottle Patrick: $2 Paul: so u spent $10 for beer per day? Patrick: yes Paul: If u were saving that $10 per day times18yrs, u get $648 000,u could be driving your own Ferrari right now! Patrick: May i also ask? a question?Paul: go ahead Patrick: do u drink beer? Paul: No Patrck: So where is your Ferrari?
grin
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Nature8(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lol.. grin
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by goshen26: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Lol...I think I can recognise some nairalanders from the pishure o grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Yes, u r ryt, people like u
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by chax100(f): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrMcJay:
This reminds me of a true story I heard.

The governor of a state here in Nigeria ordered teachers' verification exercise and in the course of the exercise, it was revealed that the Governor's friend's Dad who was an headmaster for more 15 years had so chopped off his age that when they analysed his case, he was older than his first son by just a year!

ROTFL grin grin grin The son is an elder brother to his own father. In the country anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by chax100(f): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
biznus:
grin

Paul: do u drink beer?
Patrick:oh yes
Paul: how many bottles per day?
Patrick: 5
Paul: When did u start drinking beer?
Patrick: 18yrs back..
Paul: how much is a bottle
Patrick: $2
Paul: so u spent $10 for beer per day?
Patrick: yes
Paul: If u were saving that $10 per day times18yrs,
u get $648 000,u could be driving your own Ferrari
right now!
Patrick: May i also ask? a question?Paul: go ahead
Patrick: do u drink beer?
Paul: No
Patrck: So where is your Ferrari?

ROTFL grin grin grin I'm sure this is a conversation between INTROVERT and LadyF. Lol.

1 Like

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by judedwriter(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Except dat employer wants to pay in raw dollars grin woooh, I go adjust my age by fire and by force.
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by judedwriter(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Except dat employer wants to pay in raw dollars grin woooh, I go adjust my age and face by fire and by force.
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by YurFatHer: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Holywizard:
EVEN UR BOO GET A BOO
share d gala, share d boost.
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Peejayybold(f): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
#gbam
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by niceguy7(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
I tire for them oo.....experience yamayama undecided
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by ThaThinka: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Poo happens. Once attended a seminar where a Jobberman guy explained how this could happen. He gave example of Westerners who start working from when they are still in school on part time and internships. But let's face it, how many establishments have similar opportunities for youths in this country?

1 Like

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
]please some1 should help me for my one year industrial training. can't find any company to do it. civil engineering department. God will surely help you too
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=Blessedgurl post=37718283]It is really funny. But for some people who go for sales job normally have more than that, if their mum and dad are traders or small-scale business owners. It's likewise the same for some other jobs. [/
]please some1 should help me for my one year
industrial training. can't find any company to do
it. civil engineering department. God will surely
help you too ]
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by menesheh(m): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:
You've got to gain admission at this age before you can meet that requirement. Abeg when you gain admission self and you won get such experience

grin grin grin grin
funniest ever
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by uniquejessy(f): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hahahahaha no b small tin o
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by micronut(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
udysweet:
Serios abi serios,lol! Why not give me opportunity to prove myself and see if I won't? Anyway its wat d employes want. Som 2yrs back too I'd gone to Uconnect for gtb transactions officers interview,dey say na smone in her 20s dey want,but I hav everytin expect I'm older. And its a full time job o in d banking hall. Dis same uconncet dat bounced me for havin hnd insted of bsc for dat call centre job and now I get an opportunity to use my hnd,una say I old pass d job(how old I be sef,lol)
I am undeterred o,dey can't make me feel rejected or dejected cos I knw der is smtn called favor and it'll speak for me and many odas in d same position,Amen!
hahahaha......u no go kill me ooo, may be u are like their head of training grin .. Don't worry, come nd work under me as my wife, forget salary and bead making..... Go and price office space, am setting u up...... let them keep their job jare... awon werey!
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by udysweet(f): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
micronut:
hahahaha......u no go kill me ooo, may be u are like their head of training grin .. Don't worry, come nd work under me as my wife, forget salary and bead making..... Go and price office space, am setting u up...... let them keep their job jare... awon werey!
Lobatan o,lool! Wait lemme sleep and wake up then hv hav someone pinch me weda na dream I dey dream,lol! Well I don't knw wat to say now o,I honestly don't smiley
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Jamb2016Expo: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lol
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by donem: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
biznus:
grin
Paul: do u drink beer? Patrick:oh yes Paul: how many bottles per day? Patrick: 5 Paul: When did u start drinking beer? Patrick: 18yrs back.. Paul: how much is a bottle Patrick: $2 Paul: so u spent $10 for beer per day? Patrick: yes Paul: If u were saving that $10 per day times18yrs, u get $648 000,u could be driving your own Ferrari right now! Patrick: May i also ask? a question?Paul: go ahead Patrick: do u drink beer? Paul: No Patrck: So where is your Ferrari?
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by micronut(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
udysweet:

Lobatan o,lool! Wait lemme sleep and wake up then hv hav someone pinch me weda na dream I dey dream,lol! Well I don't knw wat to say now o,I honestly don't smiley
Smile! Dream keh..........REALITY FM CHANNEL 0609. Come quick make we start the processing joor

1 Like

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by chyssmi0(f): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Really funny nd crazy
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by chyssmi0(f): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Funny indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer / Breaking News:Reps Remove Age Limit On Employment / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.