Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,176 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience (35898 Views)

Employer Wants To Hold My NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE On Resumption. / Male Office Assistant Needed (below 25years With Ssce) / 10 Tips To Help You Grab The Employer’s Attention With Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Epatty(f): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrMcJay:
This reminds me of a true story I heard.

The governor of a state here in Nigeria ordered teachers' verification exercise and in the course of the exercise, it was revealed that the Governor's friend's Dad who was an headmaster for more 15 years had so chopped off his age that when they analysed his case, he was older than his first son by just a year!

hw possible
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Fourwinds: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
nawa for wahala....stu..pid employers
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by udysweet(f): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmm ok o,by d way wch state dis radio station dey broadcast from?I fit com apply na as a mass com graduate,who knows weda d reality go set in then,lol
micronut:
Smile! Dream keh..........REALITY FM CHANNEL 0609. Come quick make we start the processing joor
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Fadman4real(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
biznus:
grin

Paul: do u drink beer?
Patrick:oh yes
Paul: how many bottles per day?
Patrick: 5
Paul: When did u start drinking beer?
Patrick: 18yrs back..
Paul: how much is a bottle
Patrick: $2
Paul: so u spent $10 for beer per day?
Patrick: yes
Paul: If u were saving that $10 per day times18yrs,
u get $648 000,u could be driving your own Ferrari
right now!
Patrick: May i also ask? a question?Paul: go ahead ;
Patrick: do u drink beer?
Paul: No
Patrck: So where is your Ferrari?
grin grin grin

Really funny lol
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=MrMcJay post=37718371]This reminds me of a true story I heard.

The governor of a state here in Nigeria ordered teachers' verification exercise and in the course of the exercise, it was revealed that the Governor's friend's Dad who was an headmaster for more 15 years had so chopped off his age that when they analysed his case, he was older than his first son by just a year!

[/qu]

Hope its not odenigbo.
grin
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by bummyla(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
hahahahhahahahhahahahh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by SURElee(f): 12:14am On Sep 07, 2015
Minions
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by slimtom1994: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2015
Dude you seriously put a smile on my face this morning. Great way to start the week.
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by GODSBEAUTY(f): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2015
biznus:
grin

Paul: do u drink beer?
Patrick:oh yes
Paul: how many bottles per day?
Patrick: 5
Paul: When did u start drinking beer?
Patrick: 18yrs back..
Paul: how much is a bottle
Patrick: $2
Paul: so u spent $10 for beer per day?
Patrick: yes
Paul: If u were saving that $10 per day times18yrs,
u get $648 000,u could be driving your own Ferrari
right now!
Patrick: May i also ask? a question?Paul: go ahead
Patrick: do u drink beer?
Paul: No
Patrck: So where is your Ferrari?
lol..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Batch2016 Recruitment (APRIL 1st) / Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? / The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.