Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,831 members, 7,841,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts (36349 Views)

One Sided Probe - The FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts (buhari) / FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts / FG Freezes Jonathan's Associates Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by loomer: 7:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Na their toro
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by zopaks: 7:31am On Sep 06, 2015
lol
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by olaolulazio(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2015
You mean FG?
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by ikbnice(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2015
am waitin for wen baba wil freeze humans nt just accounts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Kelvin3028(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2015
:oAh!!!, Oga Jona... Tell mama Peace to bombard Buhari with grammar!

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by islandmoon: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by ROCKHARDDK(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2015
Baba needs to paint this whole picture just for a "Make Believe", he would do nothing more than to "Unfreeze" those at his wish. Naija hasn't got her true purifier yet. Isn't Baba's Past & Present Team Life Worth Investigating? Won't We freeze some cow milk if we investigate BaBa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by anonimi: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2015
Is this LEGITIMATE and constitutional
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by cold(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Is it possible to freeze an account without the consent of a judge? Any attempt to freeze an account without the authority of a judge can be deemed illegal,null & void.

3 Likes

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Jesusloveyou: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2015
RichDad1:
Good move. Anyone or anything that pose a security risk against the unity of this nation should be dealt with. tongue
let me see d money they wil use to buy weapons and warship, their end has come

2 Likes

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2015
I saw this coming long time ago

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by ThisMeansWAR: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2015
warrior01:
Another conjectures from the useless punch newspaper. Are we in a military era where EFCC can just freeze someone's account without a court order. Must they even mention Gej's name? Somebody should tell these idio.ts in power now thay should leave propaganda and face the business of governance. Since Buhari became the president, the economy is seen nose diving, people are losing their jobs in droves and instead of finding a solution, he is busy on his selective vindictive mission.
mumu ...efcc has the right to freeze any suspicious accout no matter who or whom it it belongs to.. It has been like that ever since efcc was created ..
Go and sleep in the gutter ..

Worst buhari will still beat jonathan hands down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by mildflame: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2015
Instead of Upgrading d Oldest Maritime Academy in Nigeria into a full fledged University they went about looking 4ways to STEAL LOOT n AMASS wealth
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Mishydoo(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2015
GEJ,Are ur hands clean?...I suggest u clean them cos its only a matter of time before wat is 'going around,Comes around'...Buhari is getting closer to probing GEJ
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by iambiola(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2015
Freeze all freezee wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2015
Godfullsam:
Stealing is now corruption (S .I .N .C)

Thank you baba Buhari.

let's hear what wailers will have to say undecided
9.2billion for stove you mean? abeg which kind stove be that? abi na turbine stove u dey talk about wey dey generate 1000Megawatts electricity? ABEG EXPLAIN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Larryomooba(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2015
It my birthday show some love.

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by eph12(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2015
RichDad1:
Old papa read before commenting. It's Flagged and not Frozen. Worthless Wailer.
Oga read the first paragraph again before you embarrass yourself.

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2015
good move...
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by kennytidistar(m): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2015
laurel03:
corruption should be seen as the greatest crime against humanity in Nigeria... Corruption in Jonathan’s government was an international fact known everywhere. man who could say stealing is not corruption, that statement brought down the image of the country totally.. Really nobody is saint or perfect but jonathan too soft for Nigeria..

I can agree with you morally that stealing is a product of school of corruption but, is stealing corruption literally and grammatically? i found that difficult to swallow, more reason why i won't insult jonathan over that statement. I'm still expecting some body to convince me.

2 Likes

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Abugab(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2015
Instead of writing Jonathan's associates, the media should have written corrupt Nigerians. Tying every of these anti corruption moves around Jonathan doesn't seem fashionable anymore.
Whoever that is found guilty should be dealt with and their names mentioned without necessarily putting Jonathan's name there.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Youngzedd(m): 7:51am On Sep 06, 2015
Sai PMB
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by dukecharles(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2015
laurel03:
corruption should be seen as the greatest crime against humanity in Nigeria... Corruption in Jonathan’s government was an international fact known everywhere. man who could say stealing is not corruption, that statement brought down the image of the country totally.. Really nobody is saint or perfect but jonathan too soft for Nigeria..

But our position suddenly rose from being the number 1 most corrupt country which we were during OBJ to 46 most corrupt in the world. My question is, was GEJ's administration corrupt or because Ariwastans and yorubas media mafias made us to believe so, so that the can take power. Today marked PMB 100 days in office, and he is yet to substantiate any corrupt case or gross looting against the past administration. All we hear noise making about probe.

7 Likes

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by ezenonso: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2015
LET THEM FREEZE THE ECONOMY , I think they have .

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by omogin(f): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Na only GEJ Pple corrupt abi? APC Pple are saints. Dont freeze Aregbesola account o. Touch my account and prepare for war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by shizzy7(f): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2015
IF YOU'RE INNOCENT,,THEN YOU'VE NOTHING TO FEAR
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by shizzy7(f): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2015
dukecharles:

But our position suddenly rose from being the number 1 most corrupt country which we were during OBJ to 46 most corrupt in the world. My question is, was GEJ's administration corrupt or because Ariwastans and yorubas media mafias made us to believe so, so that the can take power. Today marked PMB 100 days in office, and he is yet to substantiate any corrupt case or gross looting against the past administration. All we hear noise making about probe.
Yesterday marked 100 days not today...
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by samblessed: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2015
If Nigeria will work again under PMB's watch, so be it! #I support Nigeria working under any govt.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2015
overdrive:

Ur English tho.
He sounded like a Creek Fisher Man. LOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Blow074: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2015
Strongly support the thorough Anti-corruption crusade, it posses danger to national security to leave such funds in control of such individuals or any one at all,its also important that a precedent is set to discourage such callousness & unpatriotic acts. Next action should be the proliferation of weapons & arms especially in the Niger-delta.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by adonbilivit: 7:58am On Sep 06, 2015
RichDad1:

Old papa read before commenting.
It's Flagged and not Frozen. Worthless Wailer.
but the headline reads "freezes" u can't blame him to an extent
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by dukecharles(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2015
Abugab:
Instead of writing Jonathan's associates, the media should have written corrupt Nigerians. Tying every of these anti corruption moves around Jonathan doesn't seem fashionable anymore.
Whoever that is found guilty should be dealt with and their names mentioned without necessarily putting Jonathan's name there.

They love the name Jonathan, soon the will start giving it to their sons. NONSENSE PEOPLE, another propaganda, they think they are still campaigning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding / Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant / Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.