Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts (36361 Views)

One Sided Probe - The FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts (buhari) / FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts / FG Freezes Jonathan's Associates Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by osimataylor(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Gbam! You have just spoken the bitter truth.Punch has now turned to a junk paper.How far with news headlines on forgery at the senate spearheaded by Punch?
hinwazaka:
"Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has SECRETLY", is where I stopped at. When the Punch newspaper is ready to report news that will not be discountenanced a day after it was reported, they will get my attention.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by richeso: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2015
sweatlana:
I'm all for the fight against corruption and I support this however what exactly does the term "jonathans' associates" mean?

Do the account belong to GEJ or those in his adimmistration?

We need more specifics who exactly owns those account?

Everything now na GEJ GEJ GEJ oo.. even when election don pass na GEJ GEJ GEJ
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Kc7: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2015
osimataylor:
Gbam! You have just spoken the bitter truth.Punch has now turned to a junk paper.How far with news headlines on forgery at the senate spearheaded by Punch?

I stopped almost reading punch because of it sensational headlines. Agreed, corruption is something we need to kill, but at the same time not loosing sight at other pressing issues.

But now that the EFCC seems to be waking up again to its "responsibilities", there is the concern that it might end up making a hash of the cases it has been prosecuting. From what is now happening with the spate of bails being granted these accused persons, especially former governors, it is possible none of the accused individuals and those that might be prosecuted after them would give up their alleged loot. They might end up not returning what they have been accused of looting from their states. As things seem to stand, these series of prosecutions could provide the accused persons the clean bill of health to feel they were wrongly accused, leading to their being rehabilitated into society to enjoy whatever they might have taken at the expense of their people.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by pinkygee1: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2015
fg shd freeze more accounts.and they shd return all d money back to govt treasury.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by chiefoboh1(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Wot about the northerners dat were in GEJ government? They were saints all those years without blames though it was d same PDP government they neva stole ? This buhari shud nt use tribalism in dis his corruption probe, as I am seeing it now
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by CHARLOE(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2015
Realisticman:
The blackman is the most forgiving of all human race.
I don't understand if it is too much belief in religion.
Is it poverty?
Is it inferiority complex?
Is it slave mentality?
Is it our geographical location?
...Just name it, I can't figure it out!
People will come, steal! Embazzle! Loot! Their patrimony; make them selves too powerful; use the money to make their children kings; use thesame money to subvert the law to suit any kind of anomalies;
Yet, you will see some people asking for 'Pardon' to be granted to such individuals.
Chai, na wa oo!
@ realisticman, Its all combined but religion takes d lions share. Funds running into billions of dollars meant for infrastructures like roads, clean drinking water, security, well-equiped hospitals etc are stollen by one alibaba and his 40 thieves. As a result, people die on d road (due to potholes, bad roads), in d hospitals (lack of drugs/healthcare facilities), arm robberry attacks on d road, in their houses, boko haram attacks etc
Yet, d friends, families & fellow citizens of these victims come online chanting & singing d support of these executive criminals. Myopic bunch who can't see beyond tribal & religious differences.

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Joevics(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2015
shizzy7:
So you mean Jonathan's associates Are Not corrupt Nigerians abi..
use ur brain, he means that everyone should answer for himself, the media are now so eager to tie Gej to any perceived case of corruption.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by dabossman(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2015
HerexG:
Kworuption is as old as the word democracy itself , a system of government where power intoxicates and drive leaders to act crazy .

Checkout all the fellows indicted, they are all from Niger Delta

I dream of a country where that would rise beyond the sham created in 1914

How can you mix oil, salt and water expecting them blend ?

This is one of the tools West used in destabilizing African unity

Mix oil, salt, water? I believe those are parts of the ingredients of soup? They mix well and taste well when cooked properly.

@topic: These newspapers are really beginning to perfect the art of sensationalism. They seem to enjoy planting clues that lead nowhere in their reportage just to create unnecessary suspicion. Let the law take its course. Report facts and not conjecture from unnamed sources. Leave that to Encomium
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Joevics(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2015
sokera:
I maybe you were deaf to listen to Buhari presidential campaign he was emphasizing on war against curruption ... People like you don't know the fundamental problem of this great nation ... Let him fight curruption and every other thing will be in place .... God bless PMB , God bless NIGERIA ...
his question was what buhari has achieved in the war against corruption in more than 3 months aside the media rants. How many people has been sentenced, all we hear are visits as if Efcc office has become a tourist centre.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by kennytidistar(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2015
Horlufemi:

Stealing done by a public officer is a type of corruption because it is illegal.

To Nigerians stealing is corruption. A President shouldn't have said that.

Is stealing diverting public funds for personal use by a public officer legal or illegal? If is it, then no qualms. If it isn't, then it's a corrupt practise.

This is not rocket science.

I rest my case.

I'm not convinced.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by shizzy7(f): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2015
Joevics:

use ur brain, he means that everyone should answer for himself, the media are now so eager to tie Gej to any perceived case of corruption.
What are you his spokesperson Did I quote you
USE YOUR BRAIN AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS...
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by dabossman(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2015
peleson:
Just to frustrate and stop the establishment of the maritime university in niger delta. Just the way buhari has stopped. The 2nd niger bridge!

Maybe the 2nd Niger bridge should have been completed before May 29, 2015 as promised way back in 2011. If that had been done, no one would have the power to stop it.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by dabossman(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2015
kennytidistar:

I'm not convinced.
Football is not a sport. Singing is not music. Bribery is not corruption.
Get it yet?
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Ghost01(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2015
The house rat should make it known to its fellow in the bush, "a new sheriff is in town, and stealing is now corruption." grin
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by laprince(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2015
RichDad1:

Old papa read before commenting.
It's Flagged and not Frozen. Worthless Wailer.

That's just a statement. It may not necessarily be as you think it is.

So, please, stop acting as a bank of knowledge.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by bugzbunny: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is anyone disturbing efcc not to do her job?
Presidency probes... Probes... Probes...
Corruption... Corruption.. Corruption..
Dats all we hear... Wats d work of Efcc?

What of Economy... Jobs.. Roads.. Health..
Agriculture... Etc
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by nobeku: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2015
bruno419:
he should continue freezing while others keep achieving....

Nigerians asked for it...
and you keep wailing...
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by nobeku: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2015
warrior01:
Another conjectures from the useless punch newspaper. Are we in a military era where EFCC can just freeze someone's account without a court order. Must they even mention Gej's name? Somebody should tell these idio.ts in power now thay should leave propaganda and face the business of governance. Since Buhari became the president, the economy is seen nose diving, people are losing their jobs in droves and instead of finding a solution, he is busy on his selective vindictive mission.
Your father dere!Your cranium is going to go thru selective vindictive organ distribution by the time PMB is through with STEALERS like you..OKPO!!!
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by HerexG(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2015
dabossman:

Mix oil, salt, water? I believe those are parts of the ingredients of soup? They mix well and taste well when cooked properly.

@topic: These newspapers are really beginning to perfect the art of sensationalism. They seem to enjoy planting clues that lead nowhere in their reportage just to create unnecessary suspicion. Let the law take its course. Report facts and not conjecture from unnamed sources. Leave that to Encomium

That was because heat was applied to the soup to make the component blend, which means we need serious heat for us to blend. We have been liberal enough to this corrupt fools.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by nellyelitz(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2015
This certificate.less duara mallam will end up destroying this country...

Meanwhile my kid bro is still expecting his free meal in sch
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by kennytidistar(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2015
dabossman:

Football is not a sport. Singing is not music. Bribery is not corruption.
Get it yet?
wrong analysis for learned mind.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by mkoabiola: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Change
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Elly1(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2015
hmmm, buhari want to kill ppl in the south south, by saying they re d most curropt ppl. Although is d same ppl frm d south tht re saying their brothers re curropt, y not burhari starting frm his ppl?, or d northerners re not?
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by secretsofpeace(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2015
As long as it's Punch Newspaper Ogbomosho reporting...it's dead on arrival...#TRASH
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by alexlee50: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2015
In the case of tompolo, he is a business man not a government official. Once there is no fictitious payment made to him.and all payments made to him were for contracts he executèd or ongoing with the federal government, then there is nothing there.for those that are government official monies in their accounts which cannot be accounted for, they should not hesitate to recover and prosecute such people.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Afroconnect: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2015
President Buhari we are proud of you,please do not spare anyone-Allison Diiezeni is hiding,okonjo iweala is blowing grammer,quietly hidden the stolen loot,jonathan is ganging up hhis fellow looters to strategise how to cover up their stolen weaalth.use our National arms-the legislature to enact laws to punish public fund looters heavily,use the Efcc and police to go after them and use the power of the attorney general's office to gather the evidence together and puut up a strong case against them. They should pay back to the last hundred.

Mr President the masses are behind u,watch your Apc governors too,most are thieves and reckless in utilising public funds. The people need cheap food,shelter and clothing that is what leaders provide.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2015
HerexG:
Kworuption is as old as the word democracy itself , a system of government where power intoxicates and drive leaders to act crazy .

Checkout all the fellows indicted, they are all from Niger Delta

I dream of a country where that would rise beyond the sham created in 1914

How can you mix oil, salt and water expecting them blend ?

This is one of the tools the West used in destabilizing African unity

Are Niger deltans d only ones that worked with GEJ
Why ain't u calling on the arrest of Yoruba n Northern criminals who looted money under GEJ.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by coputa(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Buhari was a choice between two evil.he is anti south with a nothern agenda.The south can never Learn from history.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by atlwireles: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
Non stop lies, when will you people try the truth for once?
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by Godfullsam(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
omojoshy:
9.2billion for stove you mean? abeg which kind stove be that? abi na turbine stove u dey talk about wey dey generate 1000Megawatts electricity? ABEG EXPLAIN

Ok. Wailer is wailing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) / Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.