Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts (36344 Views)

One Sided Probe - The FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts (buhari) / FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts / FG Freezes Jonathan's Associates Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by adoinem(f): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
On what criteria or qualifications was Mr Engozi awarded a N30 billion contract?

Is he an architect or a building engineer with reputable construction company?

Another individual benefitted from a single NIMASA transaction of N13bn aside from $57 million benefit in another contract!

GEJ government was corrupt beyond words. In fact, an enemy of Nigerian people couldn't have bankrupted the nation so terribly!
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by allisonluvsu(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
laurel03:
corruption should be seen as the greatest crime against humanity in Nigeria... Corruption in Jonathan’s government was an international fact known everywhere. man who could say stealing is not corruption, that statement brought down the image of the country totally.. Really nobody is saint or perfect but jonathan too soft for Nigeria..
You know i am a strong fan of GEJ anytime and anywhere and i can say u are a very matured person coz u nailed d point without insulting GEJ. Now i know we have pple with strong and great personality
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by jcross19: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
senier007:
All good things comes to those who patiently wait, slow and steadily work with focus despite wailing from Wailers association, Nigerians will soon know why "stealing is not corruption" before and why "stealing must always be corruption"

Let's hope the corrupt will not use our fault line i.e ethnicity, religion,section, to derail this war for the benefit of the unborn "pikin".

God bless Naija
We shall be great again
buhari did all these in the past at the end he failed because is fighting with vengeance, this is not government of the people or by the people but by selfish interest and vendetta. If truly buhari want to fight corruption he should start from the source not limit it in one administration this will shows that is showing a sign of hatred to certain part of tribe.
Re: FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts by hajlat(m): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=HerexG post=377192

Checkout all the fellows indicted, they are all from Niger Delta

To whom much is given,much is expected.Can I be probed when I was not given anything?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / Akinwunmi Ambode To Announce Political Ambitions By Friday / Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.