Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

#100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. (24771 Views)

Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market / Buhari's Asset Declaration: An Attempt To Sway Sympathy Ahead Of #100wastedDays / Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ndnuray(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2015
Lols... grin grin grin grin
VIPERVENOM:
if u ask those ppl to list wat jona did in his 1st hundred days they won't oh....cos just like fayose gej did nothing
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by DonUmeh(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2015
In the area of accountability, I will give credit to PMB. Public servants are begining to realize that they are being watched. This is what past adminstration failed to achieve.
However PMB should get down to work and stop blaming past govt for our bad economy. He should start fixing the econimy, provide security, jobs for our team youths. This is exactly why the past govt was voted out of office and he came in.

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2015
ademega:
those who are saying wasted years are lacking in conscience and gospel truth. wasted ke?
if for this constant light self it's enough. we have never had it this good in my area in the last 8years.
Stop lying to ursef. Places like agbor will be experiencing stable power if buhari had done any thing meaningful. majority of places with stable supply are places where the people took it upon themselves to provide base stations and maintain them. The situation of electricity in kano is still as bad as it were during Jona's time.

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by odinese(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2015
zizytd:
Na mumu day do dem. What I noticed recently is dat many Nigerians don't want Nigeria to get better, they believe Nigeria is always bad and can never be good, so when they notice good things it will feel they are noticing bad things.

Finally somebody has good sense.
God bless u!

Nigerians very very dumb.

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Niceiroko: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2015
This is really wasted days, every day is very important and you buhari is claiming and the boko brothers are claiming they are enjoying light , please which part of the country , lai mohammed liars who just do not know what to say, he should continue to dictate for us all one day he is gonna get hooked up and all these boko here will be gone down stupid liars and bunch of thieves in the boko zone

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by lonelydora: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2015
ademega:
those who are saying wasted years are lacking in conscience and gospel truth. wasted ke?
if for this constant light self it's enough. we have never had it this good in my area in the last 8years.

Borda.....that's the simple truth
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by IDRISEEN: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Nope it's 100 days of dwindling economy insecurity inflatation, no policies and so on just a government of body language.

useless bastard Daura dullard gworo chewing gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii
soryy bro,hez nt d cause of ur master's failure,pls tk hrt
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by femmycares(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2015
Pdp apologists wil never appreciate good things from other parties.Majority of those condemning PMB are jobless who expects him to provide jobs overnite.I've never witnessed constant electricity supply like I do now.If that is the only thing he achieves in 100days.I wil say GEJ was a disaster to this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Celexlfc: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Let's tell ourselves d honest truth, Buahari is only working on paper,witch hunting isn't governances. am yet to pinpoint one positive achievement from the king of d North.

2 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Niceiroko: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2015
odinese:

God bless u!

your father is dumb and gave birth to your deep shallow brain, that is making you to remaining a child all your life
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2015
adesegun121:
Jobless Nigeria youth..

Make una no worry.. Buhari go find job for una...

Ori yi ti ko pe ni time jonathan ye...
Ape ni time buhari yi...

#sai baba
#sai buhari..

His 100days still better pass jonathan 6yrs..

quote me.. Make you die oooo

anybody wey quote me.. Sango looo ma pa eniyan naaa..

U don talk am Finish, GBAGAM.
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by cLEMzz(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2015
ademega:
PMB can not take credit for power because he has done nothing as regards to it, am sure you know GEJ did it al.............../cLEMz/

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by adesegun121(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2015
shegebanti:

U don talk am Finish, GBAGAM.

thanks jare my brother.. But why do you quote me now??

No wahala sango no go kill u.. Becos u support the post..
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by heftycul: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2015
Atlantian:
What am I doing on Nairaland, which is for kids, instead of being on twitter that whole world knows.

I quit.

So Bleep off
Kid grin
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by heftycul: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2015
simongonner:
some people are blinded by hate... Buhari till 4040
Abeg add more zeros.

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by HZwriters: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2015
I believe PMB is fixing this country rightly. Let's jst support him!
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by mcyinks: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:
To most, it's been 100 days of restoration of sanity, accountability and transparency.

To the wailers, it has been a 100 days of endless wailing.

So, no issues. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Another gullible mind. 100 days of restoration of sanity indeed, where those who are the major players in our service industry and the driving force of nigerian economy and education are relegated to the back seat in favour of some feudal lords who are termed as having integrity. may God deliver nigeria.
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by PassingShot(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2015
[s]
mcyinks:
Another gullible mind. 100 days of restoration of sanity indeed, where those who are the major players in our service industry and the driving force of nigerian economy and education are relegated to the back seat in favour of some feudal lords who are termed as having integrity. may God deliver nigeria.
[/s]
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2015
Dharniel:
how do you expect to see a total change in this condition within 100 days...
But apc wanted total transformation overnight during gej's administration.

2 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by softvio(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2015
eph12:

Yes to an extent. Money spent on fueling generator can now be used to get food if food is your challenge now

young man stop decieving yourself..Buhari has done nothing in the increase power supply. We are just reaping the seed that GEJ's government planted

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by jaykaylegend(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2015
otijah:
jobs - F9
Power - D7
Daura Helipad - A1
Assest declaration - E8
Fight against corruption - A1 (4 only jonathan govts)
Security - F9
Economy -F9
Carteir wristwatch - A1
Taking pictures and selfies - A1
this man has failed us
he has failed you in 3 months??
Are you that naïve??

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by eikenberry(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2015
I see bridges falling!..
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2015
otunsman:
But apc wanted total transformation overnight during gej's administration.

overnight ke, he had 6 years to actualize his mantra "transformation", buh he couldn't...

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by odinese(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2015
Niceiroko:

your father is dumb and gave birth to your deep shallow brain, that is making you to remaining a child all your life
Alot of Nigerians are dumb and foolish accept it...stupid pple that don't want progress for Nigeria...

U idiots don't know wat civilization is
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by fyneboi79(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2015
festusfeezy:
For Godsake, u guys should be patient now, why comparing n condemning pmb. when is just 100days. Good luck Jonathan did six yrs, so don't compare yet
don't mind d senseless people
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Babanhajiya(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Still trending on Twitter

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by zizytd(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2015
odinese:

God bless u!

We don't like good tins. Let me just say we r so used to bad tins that good tins sound bad
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Antoinne: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
must everything we hear on twitter be taken so important. the people saying those things are just people like u, like me, like other nairalanders..

it's just so annoying counting on everything they say as if they are angels..angry
we have people like them here on Nairaland, and also their oppositions.. if a celebrity start that, then it's understandable

fuq twitter! angry
And a celebrity is not like you and me? You are really slow.
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by iammrjohnson(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2015
nigerians can be dull sha..do you guys really think pmb was the one who wrote down all those promises in his manifesto? he contested on a party's platform, a party that had never won the presidential seat before 2015..such party would say anything,do anything to get in power

compare this to a horrny guy on bed with a nakked gal but the gal's refusing to have sexx with him..egbon,as a guy,u'll say anytin to convince the gal just to enter,especially when hormones don skyrocket 'baby, i love you more than my mother'

'baby,i'll never touch you again after this one'

'baby,just to put the tip inside'

'baby,when i get to shoe, i will buy you london'

guys can relate to this,we all know that after downloading the software into the hardware, the guy will forget most of what he said but the lady will remember every single promise made

apc is the guy, we are the lady..all we have to do is remind and nag until we get all promises fulfilled (or most,in reality)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by lekjons(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2015
Antoinne:

And a celebrity is not like you and me? You are really slow.
i only mean for it to have been taken serious, since people are more interested in what celebrities have to say. ode!
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Splashme: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2015
[size=13pt]It's been 100 days of lies, lies and more lies[/size]
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ademega(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2015
Mee234:

Stop lying to ursef. Places like agbor will be experiencing stable power if buhari had done any thing meaningful. majority of places with stable supply are places where the people took it upon themselves to provide base stations and maintain them. The situation of electricity in kano is still as bad as it were during Jona's time.
I talked based on what is happening and my area and testimonies around. the fact is, even in America and Europe some still complain. so NA only u know agbor oh. I pray it improves so that u can fall in line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) / Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) / Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.