Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

#100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. (24955 Views)

Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market / Buhari's Asset Declaration: An Attempt To Sway Sympathy Ahead Of #100wastedDays / Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Aronu(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:
To most, it's been 100 days of restoration of sanity, accountability and transparency.

To the wailers, it has been a 100 days of endless wailing.

So, no issues. cheesy cheesy cheesy

so u are one of the #BuhariCriers

Grow up!!!
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by drnairalov: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Aroh48:
u dey vex oooo!
dem robcme of my fone and wallet yesternyt na why
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by drnairalov: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Aroh48:
u dey vex oooo!
dem robcme of my fone and wallet yesternyt na why
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
undecided
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by simplexvi: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
so with 3months buhari dn build power sector....how possible... na oga jona do everytn now oga sai is been credited for it..
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by blueAgent(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pathetic Government
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by akwadeltan: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
100wastedDAYS keeee. what social networks will do to Nigerians. hardly before u see an american bad mouth his/her country. but no be naija stupidity can follow many of them. Light dey ground dem say cos of the weather. human wants is insatiable but i still dont know wat miracle they were expecting after 100 days. AWON oni ranu
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by favourlove1: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
I feel like throwing up each time I hear people give credit to buhari for constant power to Buhari when we are all aware that it was GEJs efforts that brouht the power to be? Has Buhar put any power plant in place since he came into office? Its so obvious that most Nigerians are not atuned with govts projects. Pls pls n pls stop according Buhari d crdits of constant power cuz he hasn't done anything in that sector.

3 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by favourlove1: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
simplexvi:
so with 3months buhari dn build power sector....how possible... na oga jona do everytn now oga sai is been credited for it..
my dear abeg ask them o! SEe taking credit for wetin him no do? Kai! So some educated nigerians could be this naïve, gullible n uninformed. Too bad

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by FOREXMART(m): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Dazall.
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Koleman(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Why just simply post A few carefully and consciously selected tweets from a minority and then make it news
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Lokogoma: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
drnairalov:
i hate nigeria not the government ..expecially the people just as black as we are ...so is our mind black.

even in d next 3 years nigeria would not change to how we want it to be...cos we ourselves tye change start from us...not everything government...is it government that make people to b stealing other people properties?

is it the government that make people to drive withouth caution on the road?

is it the government that make police men still ask for bribe when they steal ur property..
is it the government

is it the government that make people call enyeama names for missing d match..some who has served d country. all of a sudden u forget that...it aint worth dying for this country

the change start frm u imbeciles..goshh!!!!

u bunch of fooo.-ools!!!! it is just 100 days.. compared to six years of misfortune of Jona!!!

sigh some times i begin to hate this skin called black
it is govt that makes them fail jamb, Waec and interview.
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by mistyebby(f): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
ademega:
those who are saying wasted days are lacking in conscience and gospel truth. wasted ke?
if for this constant light self it's enough. we have never had it this good in my area in the last 8years.
is it not glaring that the APC govt sabotaged electricity!

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by blueAgent(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
kozmokaz:
the increase in power supply was the achivment of Gej. how many power plant has buhari commissioned? jux passing....... sad

abeg ask this cows ,some no know even watin they dey talk of. buhari don get agenda talkless of giving light

2 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by datopaper(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
It can be. Wasted no. Jonathan has done is part president buhari is OK now to common man. But to elite ! I don't know
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by advocate007(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
It is a promising 100 days in office so far, shows clearly President Buhari can do wonders by the end of 4 years. The country was a sinking ship under the leadership of former president Jonathan but the situation is filled with resounding hope today. Just 100 days in office, the leadership is fully on track; our bastardized international reputation & economy is gradually bouncing back, corruption is not only equivalent to stealing but a serious taboo, terrorist and thieves are all on the run, integrity is now at the front burner, improved power supply, pro-masses policy etc.It is thoroughly a new dawn, change has come to stay. It’s naturally difficult to adjust, so wailers will wail, but as a nationwe must move forward.
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 07, 2015
#100wasteddays
Even the improved power supply they attempt to boast with is the handiwork of President GEJ.

buhari has nothing to his name in this first 100 days as their president and so must it be till he's impeached.
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Dklef(m): 5:43am On Sep 07, 2015
mistyebby:
is it not glaring that the APC govt sabotaged electricity!

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Dklef(m): 5:46am On Sep 07, 2015
DonUmeh:
In the area of accountability, I will give credit to PMB. Public servants are begining to realize that they are being watched. This is what past adminstration failed to achieve.
However PMB should get down to work and stop blaming past govt for our bad economy. He should start fixing the econimy, provide security, jobs for our team youths. This is exactly why the past govt was voted out of office and he came in.
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Dklef(m): 5:58am On Sep 07, 2015
iammrjohnson:
nigerians can be dull sha..do you guys really think pmb was the one who wrote down all those promises in his manifesto? he contested on a party's platform, a party that had never won the presidential seat before 2015..such party would say anything,do anything to get in power

compare this to a horrny guy on bed with a nakked gal but the gal's refusing to have sexx with him..egbon,as a guy,u'll say anytin to convince the gal just to enter,especially when hormones don skyrocket 'baby, i love you more than my mother'

'baby,i'll never touch you again after this one'

'baby,just to put the tip inside'

'baby,when i get to shoe, i will buy you london'

guys can relate to this,we all know that after downloading the software into the hardware, the guy will forget most of what he said but the lady will remember every single promise made

apc is the guy, we are the lady..all we have to do is remind and nag until we get all promises fulfilled (or most,in reality)
puahahahaha
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Femijnr: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2015
BUHARI IS SLOW BUT.... Megawatts is constantly increasing. Buhari is slow foreign reserves are growing. This Buhari is slow but NNPC and NNLG are crediting fund into FG account even though no petroleum and Finance Minister yet. This man is very slow but state Governors where given N413.07 Billion to pay unpaid salary in their states. No Doubt Buhari is slow but EFCC and ICPC are busy arresting suspects and charging them to court. No, he is very slow but US and other European countries have started freezing accounts of our looted funds. But come if this Buhari should be fast what do you think will happen?
FELLOW NIGERIANS
On September, 22, 2013, EX-president Goodluck
Ebola, sorry Ebele jonaTAN visited America to hav
a political discussion with Obama and 547
delegates traveled with him
some days ago, PRESIDENT BUHARI also went to
USA to see Obama and only 33 delegates went
with him
THE DIFFERENCES........
ONLY jonaTAN was lodged in Pierre Hills Hotel
across from New York’s Central Park in a
presidential suite that cost Nigeria at least $
10,000 DOLLARS (amounting to ALMOST 1.8
MILLION naira) per night. and jonATAN spent
FIVE days in the hotel..... only GOD knows how
much was spent in the hotel accommodation of
the rest 547 delegates dat went with him
1.8 MILLION naira X 5 days = 9 MILLION naira
(only for jonaTAN's accommodation)
Some days ago, PRESIDENT BUHARI also traveled
to USA to hav some discussions with OBAMA and
PRSIDENT BUHARI single handedly stayed in
BLAIRE HOUSE and a single KOBO was not spent
MEANING........PRESIDENT BUHARI just saved
MILLIONS of naira into Nigeria's federation
account dat would hav been WASTED
Thank GOD am part of the REVOLUTIONARIESthat
sent dat WASTAGE SHOLESS ZOOLOGICAL
FISHERMAN back to Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Codyt(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2015
drnairalov:
i hate nigeria not the government ..expecially the people just as black as we are ...so is our mind black.

even in d next 3 years nigeria would not change to how we want it to be...cos we ourselves tye change start from us...not everything government...is it government that make people to b stealing other people properties?

is it the government that make people to drive withouth caution on the road?

is it the government that make police men still ask for bribe when they steal ur property..
is it the government

is it the government that make people call enyeama names for missing d match..some who has served d country. all of a sudden u forget that...it aint worth dying for this country

the change start frm u imbeciles..goshh!!!!

u bunch of fooo.-ools!!!! it is just 100 days.. compared to six years of misfortune of Jona!!!

sigh some times i begin to hate this skin called black
My brother this is some epic stuff!!

Well said. I totally agree.

Change... Starts from you and I.. From US!
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Codyt(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2015
Femijnr:
BUHARI IS SLOW BUT.... Megawatts is constantly increasing. Buhari is slow foreign reserves are growing. This Buhari is slow but NNPC and NNLG are crediting fund into FG account even though no petroleum and Finance Minister yet. This man is very slow but state Governors where given N413.07 Billion to pay unpaid salary in their states. No Doubt Buhari is slow but EFCC and ICPC are busy arresting suspects and charging them to court. No, he is very slow but US and other European countries have started freezing accounts of our looted funds. But come if this Buhari should be fast what do you think will happen?
FELLOW NIGERIANS
On September, 22, 2013, EX-president Goodluck
Ebola, sorry Ebele jonaTAN visited America to hav
a political discussion with Obama and 547
delegates traveled with him
some days ago, PRESIDENT BUHARI also went to
USA to see Obama and only 33 delegates went
with him
THE DIFFERENCES........
ONLY jonaTAN was lodged in Pierre Hills Hotel
across from New York’s Central Park in a
presidential suite that cost Nigeria at least $
10,000 DOLLARS (amounting to ALMOST 1.8
MILLION naira) per night. and jonATAN spent
FIVE days in the hotel..... only GOD knows how
much was spent in the hotel accommodation of
the rest 547 delegates dat went with him
1.8 MILLION naira X 5 days = 9 MILLION naira
(only for jonaTAN's accommodation)
Some days ago, PRESIDENT BUHARI also traveled
to USA to hav some discussions with OBAMA and
PRSIDENT BUHARI single handedly stayed in
BLAIRE HOUSE and a single KOBO was not spent
MEANING........PRESIDENT BUHARI just saved
MILLIONS of naira into Nigeria's federation
account dat would hav been WASTED
Thank GOD am part of the REVOLUTIONARIESthat
sent dat WASTAGE SHOLESS ZOOLOGICAL
FISHERMAN back to Otuoke.

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Codyt(m): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2015
favourlove1:
I feel like throwing up each time I hear people give credit to buhari for constant power to Buhari when we are all aware that it was GEJs efforts that brouht the power to be? Has Buhar put any power plant in place since he came into office? Its so obvious that most Nigerians are not atuned with govts projects. Pls pls n pls stop according Buhari d crdits of constant power cuz he hasn't done anything in that sector.
If we stop according credits to our current amiable president , who are we to? To You? GEJ?
That buffoon called GEJ had a minister for power in his tenure, still electricity goofed nationwide (minus FCT if am correct). Buhari hasn't appointed a minister for power and electricity has drastically improved.

Please the change starts with you and I. Break free from the spirit of ignorance/hatred for buhari and start thinking right.
Be an ambassador for positivity!
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ndnuray(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2015
goan sit down one place... .
papoose999:
You claim Buhari improved electricity yet no electricity contract have been approved for the past #100WastedDays"
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by mbills: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
ademega:
those who are saying wasted days are lacking in conscience and gospel truth. wasted ke?
if for this constant light self it's enough. we have never had it this good in my area in the last 8years.

Constant light ke, but you have forgotten that it was jona that have been working for this you are enjoying now..
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by kozmokaz(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
blueAgent:

abeg ask this cows ,some no know even watin they dey talk of. buhari don get agenda talkless of giving light
. d man is vision less .... age is really no by his side again ... he no belong to this era... he should b kept in a museum !!!! period ™™™™™

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Fixes Tuesday For Zamfara State Judgment Review. / Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am / PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.