Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

#100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. (24765 Views)

Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market / Buhari's Asset Declaration: An Attempt To Sway Sympathy Ahead Of #100wastedDays / Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Chinaimporter: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2015
[size=38pt]55 wasted years of nigerian independence[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by magicminister: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2015
I am an apc supporter and my question remains, WHAT HAS BUHARI ACHIEVED IN 100 DAYS??

1- not a single prosecution.
2- not a single capital investment that I know of.
3- stopping second niger bridge.
4- hounding percieved enemies with the sss e.g. akpabio.
5- vague asset declaration.
6- comunicating with body language... loool

Buhari has done a fair job in mending our battered image.

I supported apc's ideology but as of right now, they dont have my 2nd term vote.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Slimvincent(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2015
ademega:
those who are saying wasted years are lacking in conscience and gospel truth. wasted ke?
if for this constant light self it's enough. we have never had it this good in my area in the last 8years.
Will constant light put food in ur stomach?

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by YoungExec: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Nope it's 100 days of dwindling economy insecurity inflatation, no policies and so on just a government of body language.

useless bastard Daura dullard gworo chewing gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

grin

2 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ulysses: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Blaaaaa blaaaaaa blaaaa......

......Only fools can't see good in the best transition EVER after wasted years of rot in d system.

St. GMB carry go joor....

Leave d wailing wailers to confess one-by-one!!!!

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Millz404(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Black people will always be black people... Mental retards, only fews blacks like me will realize what is good and encourage it....

3 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ahmedsimpa(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2015
100days of great achievements compare with 16years of PDP in government.

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Buhari is a faliure, he can rule in a democratic setting. He is oldschool. He doesnt know his left from right.

3 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Op your shii is biased. Your intentionally skipped alot. Nigerians were mocking the wailers with that hashtag.

I went on twitter and saw alot of the tweets and 70% of them were sarcastic. Why are u now selecting some specific types?? God is watching you o

2 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by adjoviomole(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2015
All dis ppl shouting about light as if its free. Are we not paying for the light ni. Even with the light The woman selling pepper by the road side will stll remain poor.until they(any government) start caring for the poor mases financially, until then have they done well. For now they have done nothing.
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by eph12(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2015
olamilian:
Unserious fellow what of the person that wasted six years? Allow Buhari APC!!! CHANGE!!!! if una no satisfy go to syria
That someone wasted 6 years does not give another license to come waste 4 years.

3 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by eph12(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2015
ahmedsimpa:
100days of great achievements compare with 16years of PDP in government.
Great achievements ? Amazing
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2015
Sai BUHARI

Sai Baba

Sai #100wasteddays
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2015
Frankly,the northern president has been leading this country with his body language.

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by seankay(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2015
Voting out Jonathan is the right step in the right direction. I can't imagine what Nigeria would look like had that clueless mofo won or rigged himself in..

Sentiment aside, Buhari us the right choice and its evident in his actions
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by opuama(f): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2015
100 days of Buhari has been fight in senate. Senate recess, fight for principal officers position, senate recess
Price of foodstuff rising
Dollar rising
Kerosene rising more and more
Bills rising like never before.

5 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by kozmokaz(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2015
the increase in power supply was the achivment of Gej. how many power plant has buhari commissioned? jux passing....... sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Atlantian: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2015
What am I doing on Nairaland, which is for kids, instead of being on twitter that whole world knows.

I quit.

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by eph12(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2015
Slimvincent:
Yes to an extent. Money spent on fueling generator can now be used to get food if food is your challenge now

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by eph12(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2015
Atlantian:
What am I doing on Nairaland, which is for kids, instead of being on twitter that whole world knows.

I quit.
k
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Louisville141(m): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:
only a maggot will defend a useless 100 days of of course apc bastards are bunch of maggots

I know ur mind was saying otherwise when u were typing this.
Bro, gud news for u; its never 2 late 2 join the winning team
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by beajaiyH: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2015
okay continue

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by simongonner: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2015
some people are blinded by hate... Buhari till 4040
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Magician1503(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2015
To them wailing and sobbing #100wasteddays...
How much have you achieved with your life in the past 100days other than sit down behind screens and criticise every move PMB makes.
You guys are freaking sore losers.
How much was achieved by your hero, lord and saviour, the Otueke drunkard and his cohorts who were hell bent on looting Nigeria to oblivion.
Nuff said, even if PMB turns Nigeria into paradise in 10days, sons of perdition won't quit wailing.
Wail on!
Those who believe PMB can and will restore Nigeria's lost glory will definitely feel the positive impact of this administration.
Take it and keep it.

2 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ademega(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2015
Slimvincent:
at the long it will. one thing must come before food comes to your table. when it's not heavenly manner.

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by festusfeezy(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2015
For Godsake, u guys should be patient now, why comparing n condemning pmb. when is just 100days. Good luck Jonathan did six yrs, so don't compare yet

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by fyneboi79(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2015
F00ls!! What did Gej achieve in 6 years Useless people
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2015
if u ask those ppl to list wat jona did in his 1st hundred days they won't oh....cos just like fayose gej did nothing
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by arvinsloane(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2015
drnairalov:
i hate nigeria not the government ..expecially the people just as black as we are ...so is our mind black.

even in d next 3 years nigeria would not change to how we want it to be...cos we ourselves tye change start from us...not everything government...is it government that make people to b stealing other people properties?

is it the government that make people to drive withouth caution on the road?

is it the government that make police men still ask for bribe when they steal ur property..
is it the government

is it the government that make people call enyeama names for missing d match..some who has served d country. all of a sudden u forget that...it aint worth dying for this country

the change start frm u imbeciles..goshh!!!!

u bunch of fooo.-ools!!!! it is just 100 days.. compared to six years of misfortune of Jona!!!

sigh some times i begin to hate this skin called black

what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by clow(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2015
See I think we as Nigerians really need to take a chill pill and give this administration time, It is imperative to note that Change and Development is a gradual process. Even a baby born today in 100 days time won't start crawling not to talk of walking..Yes change has been slow kinda but its a gradual process, At least let's take into consideration the improvement in Electricity which a lot of people can attest to and many of us have said,that's a start,even if I believe its cos we are in the rainy season..in summary let's just give him time..There's been a lot of Rot in this system that has to be expunged and its gonna take time...My Humble Submission....
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by mediachirps(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2015
ademega:
those who are saying wasted years are lacking in conscience and gospel truth. wasted ke?
if for this constant light self it's enough. we have never had it this good in my area in the last 8years.
so na him take glory for lite..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unrest In Owerri As Keke Drivers Protest Ban By Governor Okorocha (Photos) / Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days / Joe Anekhu Ohiani Has No Primary School Certificate — Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.