Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo (3199 Views)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Maxtermind(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2015
I think you should advice the groom too

Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2015
SIMPLE...

THE BRIDE IS FAT AND UGLY
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by chocolateme(f): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2015
I am SPEECHLESS. Love is MAGICAL.
The guy will be needing a 40 feet container supply of towels and energy drink during bed time. The energy drink is for more energy while the towels is for wiping heat during his hard work.
He is not smiling because his fellow men goes home after the day's hard work to relax, rest and enjoy themselves while he will be going home to continue the hard work. Thin man, eyaa kpele.
My opinion shaa.
Happy married life.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2015
What else but the heavy duty truck of a wife?
Just wandering why he chose oversize anyway... Seems st.upid af him ...
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by harffie(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2015
Freemanan:
SIMPLE...

THE BRIDE IS FAT AND UGLY
FAT, BLACK AND UGLY.
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by harffie(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2015
chocolateme:
The guy will be needing a 40 feet container supply of towels and energy drink during bed time. The energy drink is for more energy while the towels is for wiping heat during his hard work.
Here is not smiling because his fellow men go home after the day's hard work to relax, rest and enjoy themselves while he will be going home to continue the hard work. Thin man, eyaa kpele.
My opinion shaa.
Happy married life.
I didn't just read your comment. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by chocolateme(f): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2015
harffie:
I didn't just read your comment. Lol
u read it and u laughed right? smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2015
Love is blind tongue
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
What else but the heavy duty truck of a wife?

Just wandering why he chose oversize anyway... Seems st.upid af him ...

Not everyone is shallow. Maybe she buys her own recharge cards, goes 50/50 in a relationship & all the other stuff guys seem to be looking for. Nobody said "wife material" was gonna look pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Not everyone is shallow. Maybe she buys her own recharge cards, goes 50/50 in a relationship & all the other stuff guys seem to be looking for. Nobody said "wife material" was gonna look pretty.

OK, then what do u fink caused that depressed look
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

OK, then what do u fink caused that depressed look

Your guess is as good as mine. I don't see a gun over his head though, so I'm inclined to believe he wanted to be there so whether he looks "depressed" or not is irrelevant. Just taking a wild guess, maybe he has jacked up teeth & is self conscious about smiling.
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Your guess is as good as mine. I don't see a gun over his head though, so I'm inclined to believe he wanted to be there so whether he looks "depressed" or not is irrelevant. Just taking a wild guess, maybe he has jacked up teeth & is self conscious about smiling.

Oh my! that is a wicked one. Infact, iam lmao.
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Oh my! that is a wicked one. Infact, iam lmao.

smiley
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

smiley

First time we reached a compromise smiley... Raise a glass of water if u can't afford champagne to that grin
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Flye: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2015
Was he arrested for a crime?
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

First time we reached a compromise smiley... Raise a glass of water if u can't afford champagne to that grin

Here, here!!
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Here, here!!
How you didn't take offence with that ? shocked
**clicks** grin
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2015
chocolateme:
He is not smiling because his fellow men goes home after the day's hard work to relax, rest and enjoy themselves while he will be going home to continue the hard work. Thin man, eyaa kpele.
My opinion shaa.
Happy married life.

Loool,u are so funny grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

How you didn't take offence with that ? shocked

**clicks** grin

The not affording part? grin I don't drink so it didn't bother me cheesy

*raises glass of h20*
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The not affording part? grin I don't drink so it didn't bother me cheesy
*raises glass of h20*
Oh! You're that pre-historic ? *Surprise* Surprise surprise grin
Grudgingly raises my glass of champagne for a click tongue
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Oh! You're that pre-historic ? *Surprise* Surprise surprise grin

Grudgingly raises my glass of champagne for a click tongue

lol @ prehistoric. No, not that square, I drink occasionally & that's once a year. At the end of the year. I always end my year on a high note, if you kwim wink
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Idydarling(f): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2015
he'll soon be dead
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol @ prehistoric. No, not that square, I drink occasionally & that's once a year. At the end of the year. I always end my year on a high note, if you kwim wink

Weirdo! -that's who you are ...
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Weirdo! -that's who you are ...

lol, so how many times should a person drink a year?
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, so how many times should a person drink a year?

Don't feel that's something to mind... U might not even have a drop in a year! grin

That question be like asking ; how many times should you chill out in a year?
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Don't feel that's something to mind... U might not even have a drop in a year! grin

That question be like asking ; how many times should you chill out in a year?

You know the funniest thing about not drinking much? Even a sip can get you nice & tipsy. Sometimes even the smell can get you dancing because you become "sensitive" to alcohol, unlike people who drink throughout the year. I don't like the feeling of the morning after though, being hung over tongue It's terrible. So the way I'm going about it now is working for me. Once a year.
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You know the funniest thing about not drinking much? Even a sip can get you nice & tipsy. Sometimes even the smell can get you dancing because you become "sensitive" to alcohol, unlike people who drink throughout the year. I don't like the feeling of the morning after though, being hung over tongue It's terrible. So the way I'm going about it now is working for me. Once a year.

shocked further acclaims you're such a weirdo from Neptune grin
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

shocked further acclaims you're such a weirdo from Neptune grin

Ok, I was about to share my drunken tales with you, like the time I....

But you called me a weirdo, so undecided tongue grin
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, I was about to share my drunken tales with you, like the time I....

But you called me a weirdo, so undecided tongue grin

LOL . I had enough like really ... Too much surprises for a serene Sunday I anticipated ... Huh!
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

LOL . I had enough like really ... Too much surprises for a serene Sunday I anticipated ... Huh!

Hahaha. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Huh! ... Just go puhleaaase!
Re: Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo by grad2012(f): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Why won't he be sad embarassed infact am sad for him too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Any Woman To Stop Nagging By Lordsamurai / Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. / Would You Slap Nicki Minaj For 8 Billion Dollars In This Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.