Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

A Thread For The Yorubanese To Tell Me Why They Crave One Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For The Yorubanese To Tell Me Why They Crave One Nigeria (2785 Views)

Court Orders Buhari, Osinbajo To Tell Nigerians Names Of All Suspected Looters / My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. / One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Yorubanese To Tell Me Why They Crave One Nigeria by AlPeter: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
WombRaiders:

Not to pleasant for your comfy viewing but this is the reality of what is going on in the middle belt and all you yorubas who voted for that jihadist are complicit in this act of barbarity

stop your hypocrisy, your hero was there when over 3000 nigerians were killed in ONE day, ONE day. What did you say?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Yorubanese To Tell Me Why They Crave One Nigeria by AlPeter: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
WombRaiders:

Fool. This is only in your gbegiri head

Today the most hated people are you Yorubas

We in the Niger-Delta are not in any way having any problem with Igbos.

They work and live side by side in our communities with no problem!

The middle-belt is also now realizing the treacherous reptiles that you are and even you new found ab0ki friends hate you to their bone.

So if you will ask me who the most hated people in Nigeria are today - I will tell you that it is you backstabbing dirty ugly jealous fetish traitors!

you are filled with so much hatred every comment you have made here is filled with venom. Seems you need a lot of help

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Yorubanese To Tell Me Why They Crave One Nigeria by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
AlPeter:

you are filled with so much hatred every comment you have made here is filled with venom. Seems you need a lot of help

you fool

My words hurt you but the pictures of butchered children by your fulani lords dont

You see how useless you are

fool

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Yorubanese To Tell Me Why They Crave One Nigeria by PenSniper: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Go and ask your father of bigotry, Chinua Achebe, of shameful memory or your progenital mother that was raped by an ape to produce the hairy race of human herbivours

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Yorubanese To Tell Me Why They Crave One Nigeria by VulgarVulvas: 7:50pm On May 08, 2016
Bump...
Re: A Thread For The Yorubanese To Tell Me Why They Crave One Nigeria by VulgarVulvas: 7:53pm On May 08, 2016
Orlandoowoh can you answer for your people?

Thanks.
Re: A Thread For The Yorubanese To Tell Me Why They Crave One Nigeria by Wyttcat: 8:01pm On May 08, 2016
We don't crave or want one Nigeria, we really want you gone, but since you have refused to go, we will just have to tolerate you, anything else would be illegal.

You ibos want Nigeria more than anyone other tribe, if in doubt, check the people who cried the most when Hausa announced they want out of Nigeria.

Arewa is a tribe in Nigeria just like yours and Yoruba have the right to choose how they want to leave when Nigeria is over. You should be very worried about your people.

Devil can't give more job to a people than he has given to you, worrying 24/7 about your enemies is one hell of a burden for anyone to carry.
Re: A Thread For The Yorubanese To Tell Me Why They Crave One Nigeria by VulgarVulvas: 8:17pm On May 08, 2016
Wyttcat:
We don't crave or want one Nigeria, we really want you gone, but since you have refused to go, we will just have to tolerate you.

You ibos want Nigeria more than anyone other tribe, if in doubt, check the people who cried the most when Hausa announced they want out of Nigeria.

Arewa is a tribe in Nigeria just like yours and Yoruba have the right to choose how they want to leave when Nigeria is over. You should be very worry about your people.

Devil can't give more job to a people than he has given to you, worrying 24/7 about your enemies is one hell of a burden for anyone to carry.

Arrant nonsense.

Then why did you fight a war to keep Nigeria one and are threatening Niger Delta separatists the same fate the Igbos suffered?

You and I know the only reason you shout one Nijeriya is because of oil.

Thief
Re: A Thread For The Yorubanese To Tell Me Why They Crave One Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 08, 2016
when has yoruba said they dont want regionalism?

So all the one zoo na about watin

long live
Re: A Thread For The Yorubanese To Tell Me Why They Crave One Nigeria by Wyttcat: 8:34pm On May 08, 2016
That's in your deranged mind, we fought to push your invading army out of Yorubaland. The difference is crystal clear.

Ibos don't have oil, talk about what you have.
VulgarVulvas:

Arrant nonsense.

Then why did you fight a war to keep Nigeria one and are threatening Niger Delta separatists the same fate the Igbos suffered?

You and I know the only reason you shout one Nijeriya is because of oil.

Thief
Re: A Thread For The Yorubanese To Tell Me Why They Crave One Nigeria by Ladybluecash(f): 8:48pm On May 08, 2016
lolaxavier:

No common sense at all...mtchheeewww
c u c sense,,, yorubas sucks, lazy fools

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Yorubanese To Tell Me Why They Crave One Nigeria by deluxez12(m): 9:10pm On May 08, 2016
omoelesa:
So u think the yorubas are like yeeboes with emotion head, that are always reactionary to event.because the ibos wants break up of nigeria, the yorubas should follow suit.when has the ibos opinion been the standard of the yorubas."gba fun oga e',we the yoruba are ur master.
e ask u question U dey talk abt master....y are u running away from the fact southwestern cunt

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu / Wike Promotes Sectionalism! / Breaking: Sack PDP Chairman Modu Sheriff Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.