Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,516 members, 7,958,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? (60015 Views)

Development Bank Of Nigeria Granted Operational Licence By CBN / FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Topman0001(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Someone once said the money that goes back to the bank is more than the money printed by the bank but CBN will never tell us. I'm not a ritualist but i belive there're spirits and demon is as real as God.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by chijokz(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmm Yes na!The person below me can confirm it............
MODIFIED
I pray that LadyF ,CR77 ,Intrvt and EroticAngelina who are clearly dudes buh hiding behind female monikers to deceive some dudes be used for money ritual!#Saynotofakeidentities

So LadyF na dude? Na so I for fall Maga for romance scam.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by CR77(f): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
May ur sisters be used 4 money ritual ewa. tongue
kossyablaze:
MODIFIED
I pray that LadyF ,CR77 ,Intrvt and EroticAngelina who are clearly dudes buh hiding behind female monikers to deceive some dudes be used for money ritual!#Saynotofakeidentities
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by mecussey(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
you really don't know how it works.
ritual money doesn't mean the money appears from no where, it could be that the person's business will shoot up at a very fast pace meanwhile a soul is suffering for that prosperity

Yea...and when they want to take it back, they make everything you do fail, robbers will attack you, your ship of goods will sink ETC and the money goes back to CBN eventually. Its just simple manipulation
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by erusen: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
I pity una wey im say money ritual is not real make dem cash una
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Drabrah(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
My dear, do fact that u don't know d genesis or nitty gritty of it doesn't make it unreal. I like & support ur summation though, dat pipu shud work hard rather than looking 4 shut cut 2 riches.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by bankyblue(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Freemanan:
Lemme ask Emefiele...

Coming..

Pls what was his response?

because some people say those CBN heads get share from this money too
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Jman06(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
I think I agree with the points raised by @gratiano on this issue. Human parts are in high demand for so many uses by wealthy individuals who are ready to part with huge sums of money to solve their health problems. Only a few individuals are ready to donate their dispensable parts(not to talk of indispensable parts).
So diabolic people can be contracted with money to kill other individuals and get those parts.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by olumite2014(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Money ritual is real!!!!!!!!
There is a scientific proof for it.
In astro physics,there is something we call parallel universe and multiverse.
As our universe is,there is also another universe parallel to ours. Our universe can balance because of this parallel universe and there is a version of you and me there also. It consist all human,animal plant etc in the same quantity and quality as it is here.
If someone do money ritual here and it works perfectly,it is the money profit that the other version of the person makes in the other universe that the person will be spending here. When he/she can no longer work again to make more money,that is when the person here will die.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
bankyblue:

Pls what was his response?

because some people say those CBN heads get share from this money too
He is refusing to answer.... I see a rat...
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by kossyablaze(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
chijokz:

So LadyF na dude? Na so I for fall Maga for romance scam.
shine ur eyes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by kossyablaze(m): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
CR77:
May ur sisters be used 4 money ritual ewa. tongue
lol guy c eh... If u try me, I go just open ur nyash. angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by mecussey(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
ritual money doesn't mean the money appears from no where, it could be that the person's business will shoot up at a very fast pace meanwhile a soul is suffering for that prosperity

Yea...and when they want to take it back, they make everything you do fail, robbers will attack you, your ship of goods will sink ETC and the money goes back to CBN eventually. Its just simple manipulation.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Even in the Bible, God commanded money out from the mouth of a fish.

And remember when Satan wanted to tempt Jesus, he offered him a whole lot, so basically the devil has access to these things.

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by enoqueen: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Question
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Makapounse(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
N1one:
The money is printed by Lord Voldemort in the bank of Gringotts.
you sound serious ?
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by bejick(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Do not be deceive it exist, the way they make their money is by wealth transfer. People's money get missing without them explaining what happened to it. If the get involved in ur your biz soon it will close down. Easily favour for business deals/ contracts. The connection since most of the top guys in our society are into one or two group. I rest my case.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by otiigba1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
bejick:
Do not be deceive it exist, the way they make their money is by wealth transfer. People's money get missing without them explaining what happened to it. If the get involved in ur your biz soon it will close down. Easily favour for business deals/ contracts. The connection since most of the top guys in our society are into one or two group. I rest my case.
Rubbish! You people will believe anything. Do you have any proof to all this? Or are you just making it up?
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
That's just the way it works.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by otiigba1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
mizle:

That's just the way it works.
yea!? You sound like you have done it before. shocked anyway me do not believe all that Rubbish.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by yuzjet(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol guy c eh... If u try me, I go just open ur nyash. angry

Abeg, open him yansh! grin
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
kossyablaze:
MODIFIED

and if I'm nt a girl, may all ur family members (mother, father, siblings) die of cancer of the brain, and may u die a very painful death. useless piece of shiiiit. continue bringing curse upon urself, I honestly pity u cos I am a real girl so either u apologize or face the curse if ur so sure am a guy. lmao.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by kossyablaze(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:

and if I'm nt a girl, may all ur family members (mother, father, siblings) die of cancer of the brain, and may u die a very painful death. useless piece of shiiiit. continue bringing curse upon urself, I honestly pity u cos I am a real girl so either u apologize or face the curse if ur so sure am a guy. lmao.
gerrarahia nigga lwkmd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by callmelanner(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Sho shocked take am easy na!
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by kossyablaze(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
yuzjet:

Abeg, open him yansh! grin
no worry I ll

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by hibroDon1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
NinaArsenal:
They have spiritual department in CBN that do produce their money.

like seriously...
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by adejuyi(m): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Bro d shit is real..asin very REAL! On dis earth Who is power ful to dictect devil prank..aprt from GOD.. Giv wat blongs to seasa to seasa.. Befor CBN come MONEY don de, when CBN go go, money go stil de.. I dont av anwser to ur question bu is reall.. GO ask does WOBE boyz....
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by lomprico(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Boyooosa:

I dont know the meaning of loco but u just [b]TYPED [/b]like one. my emphasis is that whatever ur source of power is, God knows about it and gave some pple/beings exceptional ability, that makes dem special being. God allows all these things to happen so that His name will be glorified that is if u enjoy His mercy b4 death nails you. logically, look at the role Death plays in human's life, Death will allow you to grow, love and be loved, and at the end of it all one being (DEATH) will come as believed, and take the person to another world we are yet to know.
The Loved ones of the victim still pray to God so that Death will not terminate the victim's life and yet, Death will still do his will... this analogy might require you an elderly person to digest..... pls call one b4 comment. In essence, God knows about everything that happens and has the ability but to stop or allow, you cant query or judge God's decision for any reason.
Loco lacabesa!
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by bejick(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
otiigba1:
Rubbish! You people will believe anything. Do you have any proof to all this? Or are you just making it up?
you go soon see proof even ordinary Yahoo boys knows how I dey go.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
alexistaiwo:
so many loopholes in this theory.

1. is the money printed by CBN?

2. if the money is printed by CBN, how did the so called demons get the money without it being reported missing?

3. if the money isn't printed by CBN, how did the demons printed the money?

4. is the serial number on the money valid when check on the CBN database.

Let us face the truth, if you are destined to be rich, you will succeed in life. No such thing as money ritual. Hustle hard and God will crown your hard work

I can imagine d culprits, ritualists, laughing their asses off
What a reasonable tot bt childish/ignorant
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
olumite2014:
Money ritual is real!!!!!!!!
There is a scientific proof for it.
In astro physics,there is something we call parallel universe and multiverse.
As our universe is,there is also another universe parallel to ours. Our universe can balance because of this parallel universe and there is a version of you and me there also. It consist all human,animal plant etc in the same quantity and quality as it is here.
If someone do money ritual here and it works perfectly,it is the money profit that the other version of the person makes in the other universe that the person will be spending here. When he/she can no longer work again to make more money,that is when the person here will die.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I knew I'll be entertained aplenty today
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Ranchhoddas: 1:05am On Sep 07, 2015
mecussey:

Yea...and when they want to take it back, they make everything you do fail, robbers will attack you, your ship of goods will sink ETC and the money goes back to CBN eventually. Its just simple manipulation
you be ode...so if robbers attack you or your ship sinks the money goes back to CBN.Our country is finished.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Dirty Businesses In Nigeria That Fetch Big Profit / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / EFCC Investigating Kessington Adebutu ‘Baba Ijebu’ Over Tax Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.