Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? (59441 Views)

Development Bank Of Nigeria Granted Operational Licence By CBN / FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Mznaett: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Money ritual is damn real my friend
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by olaolulazio(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
It's printed by NBC!

Don't u know that spirit have printing machines that are better than that of CBN.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Tonnierichy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
you really don't know how it works.
ritual money doesn't mean the money appears from no where, it could be that the person's business will shoot up at a very fast pace meanwhile a soul is suffering for that prosperity

Shoro niyen?! undecided
This one you are saying is "aworo"(a crowd bringer).
It has nothing to do with money ritual. No blood will be shed in it lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by jammyunn(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
What most money rituals do is make a sacrifice for you, provide you with money to start a business or something and then it will boom and you become rich.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tonnierichy:

And by writing this, you think you know shii?! You simply talking out of ignorance....If you really tink its not real, how about you go toy with it by going to a herbalist and telling him you want to do money ritual if you won't be swimming in money within days or maybe run mad if it doesn't work for you...

Herbalist.... What herbalist?

Most of you can't even think, you just form an opinion based on some crappy nollywood film you watched and you want to force it down our throat as fact. Bullshit!

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Kolade354(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
alexistaiwo:
so many loopholes in this theory.

1. is the money printed by CBN?

2. if the money is printed by CBN, how did the so called demons get the money without it being reported missing?

3. if the money isn't printed by CBN, how did the demons printed the money?

4. is the serial number on the money valid when check on the CBN database.

Let us face the truth, if you are destined to be rich, you will succeed in life. No such thing as money ritual. Hustle hard and God will crown your hard work
Money ritual is real.......God dey and Juju also dey.........

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Tonnierichy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Most of can't even think, you just form an option based on some crappy nollywood film you watched and you want to force it down our throat as fact. Bullshit!
Well, like I said, it's ignorance!!
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by chizoin(f): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
you really don't know how it works.
ritual money doesn't mean the money appears from no where, it could be that the person's business will shoot up at a very fast pace meanwhile a soul is suffering for that prosperity

Right thinking !
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by holluwai(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Your signature says a lot.

FriedPlantain:
You are the Dunce here, that people are killed for money ritual does not necessarily prove that money ritual is real.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by ryd3(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
African magic paints it literally, because apparently that's where ur ideas come from. Its believed that some of these monies just come unexpectedly. Opportunities also open where they've never been. When I was in OOU , there was a man that did it and some white investors met him and left the country in a hurry after using him as a front. But the truth is that these things are real. Of u watch game if thrones, u wld understand that sacrifice could bring unmerrited favours.

5 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Tonnierichy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lakeshizu:
The bolded got me Laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy grin
Na so na
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Eshinery(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
alexistaiwo:

2. if the money is printed by CBN, how did the so called demons get the money without it being reported missing?

Let us face the truth, if you are destined to be rich, you will succeed in life. No such thing as money ritual. Hustle hard and God will crown your hard work
get rich at your appointed time stop your ritual habit of enriching yourself
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by einsteino(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
alexistaiwo:

It is very real, dont wait till u r used as sacrifice before u believe. The only thing is it doesnt work in this manner.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Boyooosa(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
bro ritual money is real o.... ur questons are worth giving a thought tho.
I would have loved to research on dis buh all these babalawos too dont know how it works, all they know is dat the spirits will make the money available for their clients. About asiri bibo (Secret concealer), it has to do with enjoying undue grace, Aworo (Crowd callforth), has to do with blessing of pple coming to patronise you from all the walls of the world, for Owo Aje (Magic Hand), any invesment u lay ur hands on booms like thunder, exceptional or outrageous profit making and e.t.c. Buh dis 'Big dada' Ogun owo (Money Ritual) to be sincere i dont know how it works. I am not sure am gonna know cos i dont want it! wink

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by cactuscee(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Since when did anybody starts bothering their brains about the validity of the serial numbers on the printed notes or if the notes are from CBN
Even CBN can not account for what has been printed and what was lost.
Or how do you account for all the stolen money in Nigeria by our leaders, are they not printed? Through what means were they stolen? Were their legal deals involve in the transactions?
@OP DONT BE childish, money ritual is real and exist.
Banks are not the only source of money circulation in the world.
Anything that as to do with ill gotten money involve the devil and so the money comes from the pockets of the masses. It will automatically goes to the person who did the money ritual. If you want to know more ask the elders. But dont call it bluff.
There are lots of things that ordinary logical reasoning can not resolve or explain in life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by erico2k2(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
alexistaiwo:

There is no such thing as money rituals, these are ways diabolical people use others to secure people for sacrifice and initiations to instigate fear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by seeker1211: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Op u are getting it all wrong, money ritual is real. U did nt understand d theory. Of money ritual
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
shizzy7:

Money ritual is different from making fake currency

Money ritual is the same one as CBN......
Its called Blood money and you can't Differentiate it from Normal Money
BUT
You can differentiate Fake currency from normal one

Buhahaha grin

Pass me the joint will ya?
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
holluwai:
Your signature says a lot.

Says a lot about what?

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by lomprico(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tonnierichy:
To me, its a mystery....but definitely money ritual is real!!Only God understands!!
If u are saying only God understands are u implying that God is behind such??
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by nochildsplay(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
okay let me ask IFA
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Krismart(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Its jst like a cult were d billionires involved help nd support each other to grow and u pay by making blood sacrifices to their master (devil). Thats y they even disturb self-made rich men in d society to belong so as to help and draw other innocent souls to themselves else they pull u down. Devil is at work and is really eating deep into our society
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by donkaz2(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Money ritual is real, I guess the money is from soon many hidden or forgotten money and remember many money are out there in billions some in container and some just living till someone finds out I guess that's were all this money come from then remember those demons will take something in return for fishing the money out for u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Kolade354(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Most of can't even think, you just form an option based on some crappy nollywood film you watched and you want to force it down our throat as fact. Bullshit!
I will only pity ur mum because it is ur type that usually used........Money ritual real pass anythibg. Go to abeokuta side to learn more

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by wiringdpt(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
That's not how money ritual works. There different types, once an individual is involved you might sell a 50 naira pen for 500 naira and they won't bargain with you.
alexistaiwo:

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by xecuter(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
PapiDShipCapt:
grin grin grin
lipsrsealed
PapiDShipCapt:
grin grin grin
I no dey oo
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
That is why I don't believe in that bullshit.... it is not real!

alexistaiwo:

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by neocortex: 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
elijah2u:
Bros hmm money ritual is real ooo

Are you one of the success stories ?
Please share your experience.

Note that no one is disputing the rituals human killing etc attached to the scam,
the question is that does it work and if so where does the money come from ?

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by tonero230(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Tell your self the truth,you really want to do money ritual.Just that you want to confirm from here if it really exist.

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by stanvesco(m): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
alexistaiwo:

i have neva belivd in blud money bin vomited by a corpse,
howeva d concept of blud mony exist,
though i dnt know how it happens
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Thought about this before. Espacially when u consider the law of conservation of mass. Like where is the money coming from, will it disappear?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
i think am falling in love with you i used to dislike you
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by d33types: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lakeshizu:
But that movie by Zack Orji and Kanayo O Kanayo crossed my mind. The money just appeared in a room. grin shocked grin shocked
Blood money 1 &2.I was abt 8 yrs then..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN / Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) / BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.