Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? (59351 Views)

Development Bank Of Nigeria Granted Operational Licence By CBN / FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
money ritual is very real nd yes it can appear from nowhere.demons are very intelligient.they can produce an exact copy of a naira note in secs.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by callmelanner(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
OP u can also say our prayers aren't answered since there is no logical way to explain the way our prayers reach God!
#growup
This is Africa!
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Jman06(m): 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
You will not understand how fallacious the money ritual theory is until you get scammed (talking from experience)

I was always thinking about the issue of someone doing rituals and getting wealthy overnight. Though I had my doubts, I still decided (out of curiosity ) to see for myself. I went to a certain place where I was almost scammed of my hard earned 50k. Thank goodness I smart enough to decode on time and left the place.

Every kobo is earned by hard work. In the case those in secret cults, they don't have any magical powers to create money but form cabals that collaborate with bad people in government to make money. And they are ready to kill anybody that want to stand in their way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Gboyxclusive(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pm me I'll take you to Ijebu ode... You will be in that jungle for Jst 14 days. The rest will be history. Serious peeps pm

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by mbulela: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
kennyman2000:

Bro, most of all those things u see in nollywood in regards to money ritual is very real.. Very real i say bro..

I once lived in an apartment where our room is opposite to an apartment of an alfa, that does all sorts of spiritual works for people. I learnt alot from him bro..

There used to be alot of Yahooboys that do comes to him then for spiritual help.

He once told me of a type of money ritual that comes in form of contract
I hope this alfa was a billionaire?

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by tefund(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Basically,everything appearing in this world are already in the spirit realm ...it can be materialized if one appease the demon controlling it ,the spirit realm is far more active and sophisticated than the physical.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
arimahoseloka:
a canal mind can't understand spiritual things. The money being made from money rituals come from other people money. There are spiritual mysteries u can't understand.. But u have to know that people loose money everyday which can be caused by spiritual principalities.. Businesses fail not because the person isn't hardworking but because there is a devil draining his money, this Devils posses this money and give it to evil people to carry out their bid.

Your theory is strong!

Enlighten me.
Is it the money lost when gambling? Or the one the bank debited due to one service or the other.? Or the money you were scammed? Or the money you mismanaged. Or the money you misplaced?

Dude the money people loose everyday doesn't disappear into thin air. There is usually an explanation. When it leaves your pocket it goes to another and not spiritual realm cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by profmallory(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Unfortunately, that's the reality of who we are - we are Black Africans.And indeed our forefathers where not christains neither were they muslims, they worshiped and dedicated their lives to the devil. So things like advanced witchcraft, Money Rituals and Heavy occultism are parts of our Foundation. ITs in our DNA. I dont believe its so much of not be educated nor sophisticated as you compared us to advanced countries, I believe all these experiences are based on our unrefined minds. Not because these stories are not true, but rather because Africa has refused to embrace Light.

The Funny twist about this discussion is that more and more of Americans and Europeans are now beginning to embrace the power of African Magic. They now have Juju been studied in their Universities and among elites. And alternatively, its Africa now exporting Christianity to this advanced countries. While most of the advanced countries are closing down churches and building clubs, Africa is now closing up shines/clubs and Building Church. How much that has affected our ways of live positively is another story - but I believe that if you must believe that there is God, the you must accept there is a devil, and the devil has his own powers.

FriedPlantain:
And that is why Europe and America will continue to develop and why Africa will continue to remain a shithole.
American youths discuss science and share ideas on the advancement of technology in their country why the brain of youths here in Africa is filled with nothing but crappy stories about money rituals and juju.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by smuth(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
alexistaiwo:
so many loopholes in this theory.

1. is the money printed by CBN?

2. if the money is printed by CBN, how did the so called demons get the money without it being reported missing?

3. if the money isn't printed by CBN, how did the demons printed the money?

4. is the serial number on the money valid when check on the CBN database.

Let us face the truth, if you are destined to be rich, you will succeed in life. No such thing as money ritual. Hustle hard and God will crown your hard work

You can as well ask if the devil truly exist...people have just refused to have sense since dullard.dinho became president.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Rotimi47: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Laughing in Swahili! It's like you saying how do a baby come out from a woman's womb when only sperm went in, how did a baby become fully grown? Why do people die? Where do dead people go? Eggs become birds etc , I can go on and on but do note that the devil produce fake/duplicate of whatever God make. If it ain't real evil people won't indulge in such evil; as we have fake & real pastors/imams, so do they have fake & real juju priest. Have you heared of what Yoruba call anobo? It means they use their personal cash to make juju & then spend it and if the money is added to other cash by the person who collected the money, then the entire money varnish and end up in the container of the person who did the ritual. A guy had been doing this in my estate in Lagos till he was caught and they had to destroy his charm. Just pray you don't fall into the hands of ritual killers as that may be the one on one answer to your question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by bettercreature(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You are the Dunce here, that people are killed for money ritual does not necessarily prove that money ritual is real.
Dunce raise to power two
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
mbulela:

I hope this alfa was a billionaire?

That's the issue. They are usually as poor as a church rat. Am sure someone will quote me and say it because they know the implications that's y they don't do it for themselves. That's trash please. If he can kill people and do other things like that for people why not do for yourself.

believe me if a person knows how to make money he will do it and not even want to involve others. These day I even see adverts for money rituals grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by LOUIS6(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Spybradd:

guy try take a careless walk at ijebu ode or some places alone at odd times,get caught by ritualists and allow them to use u for money ritual so we can see whether u will shiit money thereafter or not....dont worry,we shall find a way to send the outcome to u in heaven

grin

In shekarou's voice.... walaitalai, za outcome won't be nice.. walahi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by profmallory(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Let me toys with our minds a bit. say imagine that there is a strong Christian Sister whom the devil is after to make her fall, Now he decides to send an agent to take on human form and try to tempt the sister with gifts and all the good things of life. Now as soon as the agent takes on Human form, fine, tall and handsome rick Dude. Do you think he would be short of money?.

All the facade that the agent would be armed with, like fancy house in lekki and Abuja, the 2016 vehicles, designer clothes and cash that he would be spending who do you think would supply them. I m certain he wont be short of money, you know why, because his master has his own bank. The powers of darkness has many rich and influential people in their camp, they would be willing to let go of a drop just to win another soul.

I hear all these Billionaires loose billions in days if not hours according to currency fluctuations, I ask those smart guys where the money those billionaires loose go to, after all when someone looses money some one else is supposed to gain it right?. That's crap. Mr Wang's Billions lost cannot be traced to anyone making more money, when there is an economic melt down everyone looses money. In my opinion, the Billions are resting in a safe place waiting for another souls to commit to money rituals. May God Keep our souls

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by benzion72(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
We need to ask another question. Is there Go(o)d and (d)evil? If you believe there are. Have you ever seen both before.
Remember Moses in the court of Pharaoh bragging about one Jehovah God. Yahweh He threw down his rod and it became serpent. The Egyptian told him to hold it they two have the Alchemy wisdom and they too thrown down their rod and it turn snake. But there is a superior power Moses snake swallow the rod of the magicians.

I have two stories that av had by eyes withness. Number one popular man in a popular area of a town. When 20 was newly released. One of his son was missing they looked for him and they did not find him. So they forget about him. In those days only one family can afford a TV set remember the wooded Sanyo TV of old. So this man house is the only house on the street where everybody congregate to watch Nigeria match on a black and white TV. His house is like the current Football watching center. So there was a popular Nigeria match and everybody was trying to get a glimpse of the Black and white TV so they press themselves and unfortunately for the cleric he forget to lock his secluded door where nobody is allowed to enter. So the watch crowd press the door open and so they saw the cleric son that was decleared missing carrying a calabash with black soap on his head and each time they call his name 20 note flies in. The matter was reported to the police the police arrested the cleric with the exhibit and they setteled out of court.
There are so many instance also you can ask ezego

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by tefund(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

You dey mind dem?

Someone once said to me that Anambra people always use kill their relatives for money rituals and o asked him why is it that Anambra still has the highest pupulation in the SE.

Going by that logic, Anambra 's population should be reducing considering the number of millionaires from Anambra state.
u dont necessary have to kill to do money ritual ,you can turn a bright talent useless ,hand him over to the devil and in return he reward you with financial breakthrough...one can transfer the destinies of a whole community ,families spirituall y into their own....the people involved dont get to achieve anything in life ,meanwhile the ritualist would be prospering ...many of our big men are involved in this...one of the reasons why africa is like this is because there is systematic ,satanic ,metaphysical diversion of entire black race
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
with money ritual, it has nothing to do with cbn. The one done by Yoruba's would just boost your business. if you sell akara at a bus stop. you would be the greatest akara seller in your town, people will come from faraway town to buy your akara. If you are a musician, your music would sell, if you sell nails, you would be the super seller. If you are a contractor, you would get more projects more than you can handle e.t.c
But it comes with a price, death of loved ones, yourself e.t.c
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by BY1434(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
You make lot of sense.monney ritualis real though evil

cactuscee:

Since when did anybody starts bothering their brains about the validity of the serial numbers on the printed notes or if the notes are from CBN
Even CBN can not account for what has been printed and what was lost.
Or how do you account for all the stolen money in Nigeria by our leaders, are they not printed? Through what means were they stolen? Were their legal deals involve in the transactions?
@OP DONT BE childish, money ritual is real and exist.
Banks are not the only source of money circulation in the world.
Anything that as to do with ill gotten money involve the devil and so the money comes from the pockets of the masses. It will automatically goes to the person who did the money ritual. If you want to know more ask the elders. But dont call it bluff.
There are lots of things that ordinary logical reasoning can not resolve or explain in life.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Rotimi47: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
baibijay:

That's the issue. They are usually as poor as a church rat. Am sure someone will quote me and say it because they know the implications that's y they don't do it for themselves. That's trash please. If he can kill people and do other things like that for people why not do for yourself.

believe me if a person knows how to make money he will do it and not even want to involve others. These day I even see adverts for money rituals grin grin grin
Many of them know the outcome of such rituals, they know they won't end well and it will affect their generation negatively; as such they won't do it for themselves but rather encourage other people to do it. I have seen a man that usually use cows for ritual get very rich but as time went by he lost his first wife to accident around oshodi Lagos the very day his first child gave birth, later his wealth started going down at alarming rate and before we could say jack, he went blind and he later died prematurely. His properties are now dilapidated and his children are suffering now. Not to forget, I read on the pages of a newspaper in the early 90's, a juju priest was answering a question from the reporter about money ritual and this is what he said, " Money ritual is real and that ducks can be used instead of humans but the wicked once among them prefer to use humans" he further said " God have destined some people to be rich while some are destined to be poor, so if they both went for ritual the one destined to be rich one will get the money while the other destined to be poor will never get a dine no matter all the ritual he/she embark on " his conclusion is that people should wait for Gods time and stop using rituals to quick get the riches God have kept for their future procession .
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by BY1434(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
What you state here is not money ritual(ogun owo)but Goodluck or good fortune(awure)

saxywale:
with money ritual, it has nothing to do with cbn. The one done by Yoruba's would just boost your business. if you sell akara at a bus stop. you would be the greatest akara seller in your town, people will come from faraway town to buy your akara. If you are a musician, your music would sell, if you sell nails, you would be the super seller. If you are a contractor, you would get more projects more than you can handle e.t.c
But it comes with a price, death of loved ones, yourself e.t.c
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Yeah, I should ask Putin about folks who make their money by receiving cash everyday from damned spirits vomiting money from their mouth like an ATM.
And people still wonder why Africa still struggling miserably when the brain of the youths here are filled with 15th century bullshit like this.

Hehehehehehehe grin grin grin
I like this dude. Kindly follow back Sir
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
money ritual is real wheather u lyk it or nt ......
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by BY1434(m): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thisis a spiritual matter which ordinary logic can not comprehend

Its the handiwork of Jin(demons)they cantransform to anything to gt the money for the ritualist who must have sign a convenant with them,such convnant are the blood of innocent people they kill,while the Jin on his part will do everything to fufil their own part of providing the money,they can steal from banks,looted money by politician,transform to armd robber andstill peoples money,even they can steal from ordinary people all they need from the ritualist end is to provide them th human blood or part regularly or engage in some weird ctions or attitude that will not befit human standard like not wearing shoe,not combing your hair,not sleping outside your house etc
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by maxzam111: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=kennyman2000 post=37729260]Money ritual is damn real..

You want to sell ritual, blood money wrist band abi? God punish satan!!!
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by cold(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Foriegners on this forum or those who just stumble upon this topic via google search will be just be shaking their heads. What exactly is wrong with the black race? How can anybody with a brain the size of an apple believe this money ritual crap in 2015? These are the same lot who believe a Jew is going to descend from the sky and take them up with him to be allotted mansions he has already built for them with their 10% stake every sunday. Seriously the chains holding the black race down will not be broken any time soon. I feel for my people. It's a sorry state of affairs

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by maxzam111: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
kennyman2000:
Money ritual is damn real..

Just the way, our corrupt politicians forged ''voters cards'' during elections. Thats how the spirit does theirs too which make it real. Aside, there's a spiritual force attached to it that will never make u detect it.

Just look at that of ''FAKE MONEY'' there're some fake money that, for u can detect that its fake money, u've to be extraordinary vigilant for u to detect. But, in the case of ritual money, no amount of vigilance will make u detect cos there's a spiritual force behind it.

Believe me, everyone has one way or the other spent ritual money.. Infact, our pastors have collected it as offering or tithes. Maybe the occultic realm is even using such access to torment them and those are the ones who arent strong enough. Hence their shameful acts these days.

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.

You want to sell ritual blood money wrist band abi? God punish Satan!!!

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by iammrjohnson(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
and whites believ in dracula, aliens, dragons, vampires, werewolves, illuminati, the brotherhood, UFO, ghosts, demons, angels, blood sacrifice and many more

it's all unknown to us because there's rarely a common ground for us all to relate and we think we know who they are from their movies while they think they know who we are from our movies

every culture in the world has its spirituality and superstitions, nollywood is responsible for propagating ours repeatedly

about the topic, there are many types of money rituals..and there are many types of the delivery systems.. the source of the money,we may never know

but except you don't know Game boys, lautech boys, OOU boys, ijebu boys, igbo boys, hausa boys(which actually is pretty hidden)

homosexuality is a form of money ritual

not all rituals demand blood

for more info, ask club girls and how many of them have gone missing and why they have incissions on their vaginnas

FriedPlantain:
And that is why Europe and America will continue to develop and why Africa will continue to remain a shithole.
American youths discuss science and share ideas on the advancement of technology in their country why the brain of youths here in Africa is filled with nothing but crappy stories about money rituals and juju.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Yeah, I should ask Putin about folks who make their money by receiving cash everyday from damned spirits vomiting money from their mouth like an ATM.
And people still wonder why Africa still struggling miserably when the brain of the youths here are filled with 15th century bullshit like this.

grin grin grin grin grin
Kindly follow back Sir.
But eeeehn, d number of dolts on NL is alarming. Kai! No wonder Africa's so backward
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by binzubair(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
y iz ma google not responding,? anyway, let me visit my grandpa shrine for consultation.....be back soon...
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by callmelanner(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
rahymat:
money ritual is very real nd yes it can appear from nowhere.demons are very intelligient.they can produce an exact copy of a naira note in secs.
Ooshey! How did u know? shocked
Abi u be their PA? grin

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Ranchhoddas: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Don't mind the ediot, he thinks those men that are rumored to be money ritualist but own only one or two bungalows in his village are richer than the folks that made Forbes because they decided to hide their source of wealth. Chai, he even asked me to go and ask Vladimir Putin about it. grin
lol...my brother the thing tire me.To think that these are the so-called leaders of tomorrow.Our race is bleeped

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by gentl(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
NinaArsenal:
They have spiritual department in CBN that do produce their money.

Jesus...You should be ban from nairaland...in fact the ISP suppose block your line...Haa...common..why will you think like This..? Are you from this planet ?
Or you are high on something..if you are it is not good for u..let no one deceive you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks / How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN / Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.