Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Teacher Arrested For Crashing Drone At US Open - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Arrested For Crashing Drone At US Open (418 Views)

School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) / Teenage Boy Commits Suicide Rather Than Face His Parents Anger For Crashing A Ne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Arrested For Crashing Drone At US Open by thisisbankole: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
New York City Police arrested a teacher today after a drone he was flying crashed into the arena at the US Open

Daniel Verley was picked up by the Police after his drone crashed into the stands of one of the courts in Louis Amstrong stadium. No one was in the stands but the 26 year old was still taken in and has been charged with reckless endangerment and operating a drone in a public park outside of a prescribed area. Flavia Pennetta who was playing at the time of the crash, described hearing the drone fly by, not knowing what it was and fearing the worst. Officials released a statement declaring that no one was injured in the incident and the culprit had been arrested.

Meanwhile a lot of drones were flying yesterday at the twitter premier league in Lagos. And while none crashed and no one got hurt, I’m certain that no arrests were made

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/09/teacher-arrested-for-crashing-drone-at-us-open/
Re: Teacher Arrested For Crashing Drone At US Open by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wey me never see one buy an him this guys dey crash him own!
Re: Teacher Arrested For Crashing Drone At US Open by BiggerBangs: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
Drone?he should be interrogated what nonsense angry

[size=20pt]BiggerBangs[/size] was here

(1) (Reply)

NGE Appeals For Release Of Vanguard Newspaper’s Columnist, Kogbara / This Is 'corruption' That Gets Accelerated Attention And 'blind' Justice / I Need Help To Arrest Someone Outside My State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.