Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Who Comes First In A Man's Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Comes First In A Man's Life? (4287 Views)

The 4 Most Important Woman In Every Man Life / The DECISIVE Stage Of A Man's Life. / Pic: Who Among These Should Come First In A Man’s Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Who comes first in a man's life?

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by agarawu23(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mom kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
mum ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by delishpot: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Baby mama is even considered?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by agarawu23(m): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
delishpot:
op baby mama should be removed ASAP sad angry

1 Like

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by Eventoned: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
A wife comes first in a man's life but that doesn't make the mother less important.

3 Likes

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by jascon1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
delishpot:
lol same thought popped up in my mind. Evidently, my thot is the wife. Cos, the Bible say a man must leave his mother n father n stick to his wife n both souls will become one

3 Likes

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by 5minsmadness: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sex.

1 Like

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by delishpot: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
jascon1:
lol same thought popped up in my mind. Evidently, my thot is the wife. Cos, the Bible say a man must leave his mother n father n stick to his wife n both souls will become one

The thing shock me o. But if I were the man my daughter comes first. She is young innocent and helpless. She is first, wife is next. My mom if she was a good mom has her special place. She nor dey drag possition with anybody.
Its only a wicked mom/wife that will tell her son to save her before he saves his child aka her daughter/grand daughter.

1 Like

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Since when did baby mama become a family nomenclature??

1 Like

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by Starships4u(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mom, daughter, wife... Were u silly including baby mama If she's dat important why Nat make her a wife

1 Like

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
I think wife should come 1st followed by daughter and mother.

Baby mama can come later

1 Like

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
If your mum come first you'll have issue in your marriage whether she's a good woman or not. wife can take care of herself. Baby mama? she doesn't exist

Daughter
Wife
Mom

2 Likes

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by staymore: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
I wonder why men emphasize so much on their mother, I even love my dad more and can tell him what I can't even talk with mom.

Regards the point of discuss here, wife comes first.

3 Likes

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by kossyablaze(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wife

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Aren't you the man? You tell us

1 Like

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by Chidoks(f): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
You actually mentioned baby mama?? as in??

1 Like

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by timilehing(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
mum ? undecided
If his mum comes first , what then comes first in his father's life? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by timilehing(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
1. Wife (she'll be with me till death do us path)
2. Daughter (she can only be with me till she get married)
3. Mum (she's 3rd here cos she'll be number one on my father's list)
No space for any babymama

7 Likes

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by eyinjuege: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
delishpot:

Why shouldn't baby mamas be considered? They are human beings too na. It takes two to tango, and since the two decided to do so, then their life, their choice. That's the mother of his child!! Would the child ever forgive the father if she should find out her mother was not even considered? It must have been sweet once between them before the produced a child together you know.
It doesn't make it right that the husband broke the trust put in him, but it is what it is. That's real life ish out there.

1 Like

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by jmoore(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
is it a competition?

2 Likes

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by delishpot: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
eyinjuege:

Why shouldn't baby mamas be considered? They are human beings too na. It takes two to tango, and since the two decided to do so, then their life, their choice. That's the mother of his child!! Would the child ever forgive the father if she should find out her mother was not even considered? It must have been sweet once between them before the produced a child together you know.
It doesn't make it right that the husband broke the trust put in him, but it is what it is. That's real life ish out there.

Can a wife include her baby daddy too? If yes, then its all good. As long as hubby who includes baby mama wouldnt mind his wifey also expecting him to consider her baby daddy as an important part of her life too

1 Like

Re: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? by halfaplot(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
If married...our wife comes first,still single.....its your choice for the scale of preference...Mother,aunty...whatever!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise On Best Way To Handle My In-laws / Man Must Take All Financial Responsibilities In Their Marriage / I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.