Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church (4281 Views)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by dontammy: 10:35am On Feb 09, 2020
Brothers in the house. I found this cheque on my way back from church. No name on it. No date. Please how can I know the owner of the cheque to return it?

1 Like

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Froshloaded: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2020
Bro wink , the best thing to do is to return it to the nearest fcmb bank.
Thank God it was not picked by a low life nigga sad ,he would have written his name and cashed the money.. lipsrsealed

BTW why will the owner be so careless with a cheque like this angry

And it might be Gods gift ooo
You know what I mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Bonebreaker(m): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2020
480k are u sure u want to find the owner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by lilachiever(m): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2020
Hmm, hope this is not a trap?

I'll design you a professional flier/banner at #1500... delivery in 2hrs max.
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by tyup(m): 10:37am On Feb 09, 2020
as a full blooded igbo man.....I'll advice you just include ur name and go cash the money out

remember our brain is programed to chase n make money all our lives sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Gwagone: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2020
WTF

Wait till tomorrow, then take it to the bank
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Froshloaded: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by falcon01: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2020
You can't cash it! Tear it and save yourself the stress! Or search the name on facebook

8 Likes

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Lamanii22(f): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2020
Take it to the bank... That's my advice..
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Sanchez01: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2020
This is obviously fake. Whoever 'misplaced' the cheque, filled other areas, including signature but failed to address it to someone?

Name: Tamunoemi Dakoru
Sobriquet: don.tammy

Issokay... If this isn't Unleavened bread then I wonder what is.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by mascot87(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2020
Just tear it. It's of no use to you order than it putting you into trouble if you try anything funny. The owner already know it is missing and would have alerted his bank to be alert. Again before such cheque is payed, the account officer would call the owner of the account to verify.

12 Likes

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Oluwaphemite(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2020
Never mind.
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Olalan(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2020
Go drop it at one of the banks branch close to you... it's of no use to you
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Jman06(m): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2020
Tear the check or return it to the nearest branch of the bank for your own good!

Don't try cashing the money otherwise you'll land yourself into trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by chiemmanuel(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2020
That cheque is a dud cheque, the owner used it for scam purposes
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by illicit(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2020
You don't seem to believe in miracles
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Foodqueen(f): 11:35am On Feb 09, 2020
And the name on the cheque is Tamunoemi Dakoru and your moniker is dontammy. It's ok, continue.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Kylekent59: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2020
Adhere to the advices above. Just set it ablaze or better still tear it.

1 Like

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by zed7: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Fake signature, fake check. Anything to trend.

1 Like

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by simplyshade: 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chew and swallow it undecided
dontammy:
Brothers in the house. I found this cheque on my way back from church. No name on it. No date. Please how can I know the owner of the cheque to return it?
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by verifiablefacts: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
take it to the nearest fcmb,remember to drop it in their Teller box, don't hand it over direct,cos they may arrest you and claimed other things were missing with the cheque.
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
You picked it and its still looking very neat. No stain,no dust,not rumpled? Oga say something else

1 Like

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by ZAWs: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
The cheque is totally meaningless
Don't attempt cashing whatever
Else you'll be in serious trouble.
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by faithfull18(f): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lol, OP we have seen you, we know you own the cheque.

You can't even cash it because most banks request for BVN or ID, another thing, most people give the bank a standing order to release some certain amount without confirmation.

Higher amounts will have to be confirmed before you are given cash.

1 Like

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Winneygirl(f): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
'Miracle cheque'
Remember you were on your way back from church where you had prayed for God to shower blessings on your.
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Emperoradrian(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Why una d suffer una head , d cheque belongs to d OP, check his moniker Dontammy, and check the name of the account holder on the cheque , d last name reads Tamuno...in other words, Tamuno can be shortened or nicknamed as Tammy.

**Yawns in Igbo**

1 Like

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Ishilove: 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
dontammy:
The owner is Dakoru Tamuno, aka Dontammy.

You are jobless. Get busy
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by NiklauseFred(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo man.....I'll advice you just include ur name and go cash the money out

Pls remove that "full blooded igbo man".
Thank you.
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:

Amadioha ga-gba gi ara....
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by culidea: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ishilove:

The owner is Dakoru Tamuno, aka Dontammy.

You are jobless. Get busy

Too much sense dey your head..aswear kiss

OP... continue disturbing people's peace shey o gbo

1 Like

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Bynz: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
U will just be falling into a trap u set for urself... Even if u write your name on the check you can't withdraw the money reason been the bank cashier will v to put a call across to the owner of the cheque to confirm if he is aware of the transaction before paying you. My suggestion is that u should return the cheque to the nearest FCMB bank possible drop your number with the bank tell them to tell the owner to call and thank you for returning the cheque.... U never u might make a new friend n stay connected

dontammy:
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Kimzylove(f): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! / Dear Future Hubby, Please Avoid This Hair Style. / TV News Anchor Arrested For Beating Her Husband (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.